Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

vent;; by Wyverncult

Artist Wyverncult [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

vent;;

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:26 am

What have I done wrong? One moment I have a ton of friends, then the next I only have five. And one of them hates me just because she was giving away my unique OC's names to complete and total strangers who could take credit for what I did.
        But that's not even the point.
        I've been in solitude for so long, don't even know how to make friends anymore. And that once upbeat and happy person is now shy and lonely.

“To be forgotten is worse than death.” — Freya Crescent
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFXIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: vent;;

Postby Hufflepuff » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 am

Son Goku wrote:

What have I done wrong? One moment I have a ton of friends, then the next I only have five. And one of them hates me just because she was giving away my unique OC's names to complete and total strangers who could take credit for what I did.
        But that's not even the point.
        I've been in solitude for so long, don't even know how to make friends anymore. And that once upbeat and happy person is now shy and lonely.

“To be forgotten is worse than death.” — Freya Crescent

I know how you feel, don't worry. I don't have many friends in real life (Like 2, unless you count my family.) Even though I don't know you in real life, we could be friends online. c:
Hufflepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 102unicorns » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:39 pm

;.; its ok, sometimes things happen in life because god is still writing your story
102unicorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:49 pm

-flies in and hugs you- Fuzzy, I know how you feel, believe it or not. I've been through what you're going through right now. And honestly? All I can say is "don't give up". All your life, there's gonna be trouble waiting around the corner. But you just gotta persevere through it. <3

If you want to listen to it, here's a song that helped me get through hard times: "Heart of Life" Cover by I Fight Dragons
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyverncult » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:11 pm

paige. wrote:
      -flies in and hugs you- Fuzzy, I know how you feel, believe it or not. I've been through what you're going through right now. And honestly? All I can say is "don't give up". All your life, there's gonna be trouble waiting around the corner. But you just gotta persevere through it. <3

If you want to listen to it, here's a song that helped me get through hard times: "Heart of Life" Cover by I Fight Dragons

102unicorns wrote:;.; its ok, sometimes things happen in life because god is still writing your story

pink200330 wrote:I know how you feel, don't worry. I don't have many friends in real life (Like 2, unless you count my family.) Even though I don't know you in real life, we could be friends online. c:

Thanks, you three.
        Sure, Pink. We could be friends! ovo
        Danke for the song, Paige—it really made my day <3
        And Unicorn—that's really deep. Thank you, I'll tell myself to that whenever I'm down.
        I wish I could give you all a hug right now, I truly am grateful for all of your kind words <3
xxxx

rec me some
retro games!‎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

_now playing:_

MMX; FFXIII
RE3; NMH2
SNATCHER
RGG GAIDEN

My pets
My items