Based on Click to view
Artist plum [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pseudodragon #167

Postby plum » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Koi design! It's a necessary part of life to do at least one koi design, truly.
This will be a longer writing contest, but you'll get to do an art extra as well.

There's two writing prompts to choose from, either:
1. Describe/write about where this pseudodragon lives.
2. Describe/write about this pseudodragon doing their daily tasks.
As for the art, there's a catch - you must do it traditionally(so, drawing on paper with pencils). It can be a simple sketch, or as detailed as you'd like.
The art extra is optional, also.

There is no word limit, and you can 'pretty up' your forms. Current end date is the 28th of June.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Writing:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]

hello
call me plum

i do commissions for USD, list pets, and dA points
sorry, i'm not interested in art trades or c$

my typing is inconsistent and i do Not care
plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pseudodragon #167

Postby Ovacalix » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Username:
Name:
Art:

Passionately reserves
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:04 pm

potential res u v u
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Username: aoba
Name: Haunt
Art:

reserve!

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink.angel.blush » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:09 pm

{{GOTTA HAVE IT!! <3 (;0;) reserve!!

Username:
    Name:
    Art:
pink.angel.blush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AndGlace » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Reserve:)
AndGlace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 pm

U s e r n a m e > Little Fish
N a m e < Reise (Rye - sa) {German} [Journey]
G e n d e r > Female
S a n t a M o n i c a < Reise lives on a private beach in Santa Monica right by the shores. She moved to Santa Monica at the age of eighteen, at around the time of her arrival a piece of the coast itself had gone up for sale by owner. She called and made a deal with him; wanting to live near water where she believed her real home was, buying the land for a good price. Now at age twenty one, she doesn't regret her decisions and loves having her sister over to share the lovely private beach with.
A r t > Reise on the shores of Santa MonicaImage
{It's hard to do a good picture on my phone! So sorry for the blur!}
Last edited by Little Fish on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corazone » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:32 pm

username;;
corazone
name;;
sindri (means "sparkling" or "trivial" in norse)
gender;;
male
writing;;
this psuedodragon lives in lake mývatn in iceland! his den is just a little nest made of mud and seaweed. he entertains himself by batting around and tearing up the moss balls that the lake is basically filled with. his diet mainly consists of arctic char and ducks, with the occasional water plant. in the summer he jumps out of the lake and snatches dozens of insects flying above the water in a single leap! he also frequently performs raids on duck nests to steal their eggs, but he follows the rules of the locals and always leaves at least 4 eggs alone. he prefers to stay in the water when he's not asleep, but he occasionally goes on land to bother the locals.
Last edited by corazone on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
corazone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koiley » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Koiley
Moriko // Meaning forest child
Female
Click me

Somewhere in a rainforest of Asia, a small cave is nestled among the roots of a rather colossal tree. Here, you will find the dwelling of Moriko. As you enter the cave, the entrance corridor continues for quite a few yards and descends slowly. Along the walls, strange glowing residue seems to line the ceiling. As you look closer, you realize that the residue seems to be moving…glow worms? Moriko smiles as you make the realization and nods quickly before leading you further into her home. Soon, the entrance opens into a larger cave. The atmosphere is balmy but comfortable. The room seems to be circular and dimly lit by the glow worms. As your eyes adjust, you notice a small pool near the back of the cave. Moriko leads you to it and inside are an assortment of koi fish. She assures you that you haven't seen anything yet, before slipping into the water and beckoning for you to follow. You slip into the water cautiously as the fish nibble at your clothes. They seem to be friendly…for fish, that is. Moriko suddenly disappears under the water and you take in a quick breath before following her. You open your eyes and flinch, noticing a much larger underwater cave. Moriko swims forwards and through a small hole in the wall, appearing to surface on the other side. You quickly follow, breaking the surface almost as soon as you clear the hole. Inside this new cavern is a much larger pool of water. But what's more, is a huge waterfall pouring into the center of this pool. On either side of the water fall are small banks that extend back into the cave. Moriko swims to the right of the waterfall and you follow her, soon crawling onto the bank. You and Moriko sit for a while, admiring the waterfall, before you begin to notice the crystals lining the walls. They are what supplies the light to this section of the cavern, rather than glow worms. You gasp lightly, standing and approaching the wall of the cave. Moriko's eyes crinkle in amusement as you poke and touch at the crystals. She tells you they're real before slipping back into the water. It's time to go, but you don't want to…Moriko insists and you thank her for welcoming you into her home. She nods and leads you back out.

In the morning, Moriko wakes up in her dark den. She preens for a while before slipping out to the entrance and trotting through the long corridor into the forest. She makes her way to a stream, diving in quickly. She must feed her koi fish, who eat an assortment of greens from this creek. She gathers them fresh daily. Moriko emerges from the water, her mouth brimming with leafy greens. She screws up her face as she begins to taste the greens. Bleh. They're definitely not her cup of tea, but she loves her pets. She makes it back to her cave, not without grabbing breakfast for herself first. This consists usually of berries, a few forest insects, and some larger fruit if she's lucky. As soon as she returns to her den, she feeds her fish. They all have names which she knows by heart and likes to feed each fish individually. After feeding, she slips into the water and swims with her fish for a while. The light from the glow worms glints off their scales and she admires the reflections underwater. It's beautiful. She catches herself zoning out and shakes her head, slipping into the secondary cavern. She emerges on the left bank and curls up to sleep for a while. Moriko goes out to explore the jungle daily, sometimes running into people, sometimes not. She's very friendly, but they tax her energy and soon returns to her den. She feeds the fish twice a day and after the second time, she curls up in her nest in the main section of the cavern and falls asleep, only to repeat it the next day.
Last edited by Koiley on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Koiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:06 pm

eep, I'm afraid I won't have time to complete this!
apologies, I'll be dropping out ;<
Last edited by wishbone! on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me