Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Siren's Adoptable Oekaki by Uchuujin

Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Siren's Adoptable Oekaki

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:45 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Some of you may be familiar with me because of my Design Shop on the artist Dr. Vineta's lines. Over 100 characters have found homes in my design shop! I'm very proud of myself for my work. But I wanted to try something different, and so this second adoption center was opened! My old design shop will continue, but I will now be making adoptables on my own lineart! This is because I really want to practice my drawing skills.

There will be three kinds of adoptions occurring in this adoption center:

• Free Adoptions
    Free adoptions will require you to fill out an application form. Sometimes, I will post a form; other times, it will be a contest where you have to make your own form and impress me. I really value effort - I want my adoptables to go to homes where they will be used.

• Paid Adoptions
    Paid adoptions will require payment in some kind of currency. Usually I will just ask for CS pets, but sometimes I will ask for C$ or DA points instead. All paid adoptions are also opened for character trades, meaning if you have an existing character that you would like to trade for the adoptable I made, then I am willing to work something out!

• Event Adoptions
    These are a special kind of adoption! Usually, event adoptions are free, but require you to do something in exchange. Some event options may be raffles, or may require a partner. Event adoptions tend to be rare. You'll learn more about them as they occur.

*PLEASE READ THEM ALL, I WILL KNOW IF YOU DON'T*

1. Once the adopt becomes yours, it is yours to do whatever you want with. If you want to change anything, you are welcome to. If you want to get rid of it, you are welcome to do so as well. The only thing that I ask is if you do resell or trade the character away, please post to let me know. I just want to keep track of where the designs are going.

2. Please credit me if you ever take them anywhere, on CS or offsite.

3. You can adopt as many designs from this shop as you want.

4. If you sell or trade a design of mine to someone on my ban list, I will ban you. People go on my ban list for not following my rules or being disrespectful to me, so please do not give my designs to any of these people. If you see your name on the ban list and are wondering why, feel free to PM me and I will explain gladly.

5. To prove that you have read the rules, please change the subject of your post to something relevant. I don't care what you change it to - maybe just "I want this character!" or "<Username here>'s Application" or "I read the rules" - you can change it to anything you want, but please change it so that I know you have read the rules. In order to change the subject, when you post you must hit the "Post Reply" button in the bottom left of your screen. When it takes you to a new window, there will be a subject line that says, for example, "Re: Siren's Adoptable Oekaki." All you have to do is erase that and put in your own!

Ban List wrote:
    Currently no one! Yay ~

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Siren's Adoptable Oekaki

Postby capone. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:22 am

marking~

Last bumped by Uchuujin on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:22 am.

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups