Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viral

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:01 am

Custom Tracker Dog for MuseFx.
If anything needs to be changed, just ask.

Main Info:
MuseFx wrote:Purpose: Viral's primary targets would be notorius drug lords who've escaped and gone back into the illegal business. Not just the average drug dealer caught and locked up, he'd be going for the ones who were way up the lines who had power within their drug ring.

Personality: Viral isn't as law abiding himself as he if thought to be. He was designed to find escaped drug lords, and he does his task well, but along the way, he chooses to make minor catches of sellers from the rings he's after. When he turns another seller over, he doesn't do it fully, they are usually missing a taste or two of whatever they were selling. Viral swears these are what make him so good at finding the top dogs in the rings he's sent to reclaim to prison, but truth be told, he's just lucky. The drugs don't enhance him like he would say they do. They just put him on the right trail to his targets.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viral

Postby .muse. » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:10 pm

He's amazing Nex! Started writing bits of his story today on the backs of canceled transactions at work today. Lol.
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me