City Tracker by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

City Tracker

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 am

A Tracker Dog designed for the busy city life. It's softer colors don't scare people as easily as it goes around cities in search of oddities or robberies. It isn't always accompanied by a law enforcer, as it's capable of telling right from wrong by itself.

TAKEN by animal luver123
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: City Tracker

Postby *Moon <3* » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 am

Name you'll give it: Lavender Wave
Reason you want it: It is soooo cool! And I really want one of your tracker dogs. Totally awsome, you should open a shop!
Other info: Lets call her LW. LW was born to be a tracker, but she often failed. For that she was kicked off the force, that's why she needs a new home. I belive with the proper training she can once again be a great tracker!
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
*Moon <3*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xNightmarex » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:35 am

Name you'll give it:Lunar
Reason you want it:I have been wanting a tracker dog and i like this design.I really like this light purple and how you used it in this dog.I would also love to put it in my siggy and of course give you credit.
Other info:Lunar loves to take a stroll on a fullmoon,steak,tracking,wolves,and getting pet.
Last edited by xNightmarex on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love Jesus!!I used to be Wolflovr

xNightmarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacMillerGirl » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:10 am

Name you'll give it: Violet <3
Reason you want it: I LOVEE TRACKER DOGS THEY ARE SOOO CUTE and i lovee its design.
Other info:she loves to hunt. violet loves to pertend shes a wolf. and she loves purple :D
MacMillerGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel1 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 am

Name you'll give it:Dominique
Reason you want it:it is very cool and i have wanted one for a long time now
Other info:she will live in Dallas texas and will as said search out oddities and robberies
*ATTENTION MODS AND ADMINS*

I have a new account with the user GasW0lf. No I will NOT cheat or get this months pets again, im not that kind of person. I have pm'd staff and am just waiting reply.
pastel1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingdeadhorror » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 am

Name you'll give it:Lilack mist

Reason you want it:I would love to have this one,because i have been trying for a traker dog for a while ,
the disine works well with the purples and the whites,having a great meaning for me.it reminds me of beauty,courage , even curiosity . Another reason to let me have her is that the ones i admior the most is the ones i never get, dout it that i will attually get one , usually someone comments (a few after my submission) gets it .Not only this but they're VERY high in fashion , Very hard to get.I will be deligted if i got Lilack mist !!

Other info: none
Last edited by livingdeadhorror on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I look upon the past with her.. She dissappears without me noticing..Or she may not have existed from the start
livingdeadhorror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:22 pm

animal luver123 wrote:Name you'll give it:Lilack mist
Reason you want it:I would love to have this one,because i have been trying for a traker dog for a while ,
the disine works well with the purples and the whites,having a great meaning for me.it reminds me of beauty,courage , even curiosity . Another reason to let me have her is that the ones i admior the most is the ones i never get, dout it that i will attually get one , usually someone comments (a few after my submission) gets it .Not only this but they're VERY high in fashion , Very hard to get.I will be deligted if i got Lilack mist !!

And guess who'll be getting her? (:
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingdeadhorror » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Nex wrote:
animal luver123 wrote:Name you'll give it:Lilack mist

And guess who'll be getting her? (:

*SQUEEE!* thanyou soo much!!!!! i luffles her soo much!
I look upon the past with her.. She dissappears without me noticing..Or she may not have existed from the start
livingdeadhorror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby livingdeadhorror » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 am

Яαιивσω~Ƥαиcακɛƨ wrote:Name you'll give it:Lilack mist

Hi, i changed my user name XD
livingdeadhorror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 am

I know. I have it altered on the archives, I do believe. (: