Mythril Deer #4 by Star_Bun

Based on Click to view
Artist Star_Bun [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mythril Deer #4

Postby Star_Bun » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:42 am

What is a mythril deer anyways? wrote:Mythril deer are small deer like creatures that are only 28 inches tall.These tiny deer can run up to 9mph on all fours when frightened. They live manly in meadows with few trees. The tree that are there make up their resting place, as for they climb the tree to sleep at night to avoid predators. They may have hooves but the hooves contain little hooks (like a cats tongue but way smaller) That help them grip thing with out using claws. They aren't very territorial and like the company of other herds. Herd sizes can have up to 10-15 mythril deer in them. They mostly eat berries but their diet also consist of grasses, flowers, and water dwelling plants. Does can even have antlers! But it is very rare and they are never very big.

What a sweetie! Look at him, all covered in pink. Don't you want to just eat him up? Please don't though- I don't think he'd like being eaten...

Well he's got hair, plus he's base of of chocolate just for the heck of it. Make your own form please impress me. No limit on art and extras.

end date- July 1st
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythril Deer #4

Postby Star_Bun » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:19 am

bump

Last bumped by Star_Bun on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:19 am.
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me