Mary Jane ~ Her Story ~ by yeena

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Mary Jane ~ Her Story ~

Postby yeena » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Hello guys.. this is Mary Jane.

ImageImageImage

Mary Jane's Story ~

I was like.. eight. I had wanted a dog so.. freaking bad. My Grandparents, whom I would be staying with for some time, decided to get me a Pug or Bull dog.. one of those two, [ I think it was a Bull dog puppy ]. When they were about to get it for me, we found out it had gotten sold already. I literally.. sat in that car, mad as ever, yet sad also that I hadn't gotten my dog yet. But.. the guy selling the dog felt bad and knew a guy, [ who happened to know my dad also ], and he had a dog. My dad, asked him about the dog and said we could have her. My Grandparents and I waited about a week and then we went to get her... I loved her at first sight... It didn't take long before me and her were best friends.
Between owner and dog.

About two years later my dad got with someone in another state so he took me with him and we left Mary Jane there. I kept on moving from one state to that state until my dad finally declared that we would stay where we belonged. With my Grandparents in our former house. I came home to the worst thing ever.

They had gotten rid of my dog for a German Shepherd.

Im in love with Sam, our German Shepherd and Country [ my dads thinking of a name for a dog.. ], our Labrottie. I really miss my dog Mary, yet I know how she's doing and being informed by my to-be Aunt, and Grandma, that she is spoiled rotten and loved where she is now.

~ Thank you.. whoever you may be.. Friends of my Aunt. I'm really grateful you guys would take in my spoiled, five year old dog.
~ I really see now what you guys had to offer for her and what she's getting now while with us we couldn't give her those things
~ And I also see how Sam, who is much bigger now, could've hurt Mary so badly..
~ Mary is also a Miniature Doberman

ImageImageImage

yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me