Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Peredaisha 016

Postby C-ren » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 pm

ImageCelestiana

Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

And I'm finally back with some of my own Peredaisha designs
so the theme for this Peredaisha is going to be about Vacations!
I know some of you have also finished school, so it's also relevant to you uvu
The special item is a hair decoration-

Won By: Ghosterga
Last edited by C-ren on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 016

Postby ophanimera » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:51 pm

wow she's gorgeous <3
i've got to wait my two weeks, though...

good luck to all the participants~
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghosterga » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Peredaisha 016 Form

Your Username: Ghosterga

Peredaisha's Name: Celestiana, based on Celestial blue, a colour. This name may suggest the prospect of her being a glamorous, superior Peredaisha. However, it also turns out that the most tomboyish seem to have the most feminine names. She falls right into this category, and would prefer to be called Esti as it sounds less girly to her.

What kind of place would she go for a vacation? Vacation? Why, Esti doesn't want or need any vacations. She loves what she does. Exploring new lands, discovering new sights... it never gets old. Besides - why go to a designated vacation spot, where you can go to a hidden place where you and only you can access? Sure, it may not be as comfortable as a five-star hotel or spa, but there is hardly anything more mystical than camping out at an underground lake. Imagine the shimmering water reflecting off the crystals on the rocky wall, tinting everything a pale blue, giving the air a rippling quality... it is sights like these that inspire Esti to keep exploring and find more, even better sights.

Would this Peredaisha rather relax on free time or go on an adventure? An adventure, of course. A world without adventures would be a world devoid of happiness and excitement, a world seen only in black and white. She loves the feeling of adrenaline pumping through her veins, alerting her to the world.
Esti is a fearless, impulsive Peredaisha, but there is one item that she keeps with her at all times. It's a pink, flowery hair decoration. A hair decoration. With pink flowers. While this item is beautiful to many, Esti wouldn't be seen dead with an accessory like that. She has made an exception for this item, though, as it's special to her. Why? Well, Esti had been brought up in a very poor family. It was difficult to even get a decent meal once in a while. One the day of her turning of age and leaving home, her parents had presented her with this particular accessory. They admitted to sometimes going without meals themselves to save up money, bit by bit, to buy her this costly hair accessory. They didn't want her to be overlooked by others because she was poor.
Esti was so touched by this, and, not wanting her parents to feel like their effort had been wasted, would wear it every day, including in her adventures. It became her most prized possession, and when she looks at it, she can almost see her parents' kind, smiling faces, cheering her on when things are tough.
This is yet another reason she adventures. She wants to grow into someone of importance, so she won't let her parents down after everything they've sacrificed for her.

What kind of things does she do with free time? Planning her next adventure. No matter where she is, Esti tries to get to the highest place possible... sometimes a large ledge on the side of a cliff, or maybe simply the top of a tree. From there, Esti looks around and determines the places she would like to explore.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? Esti wouldn't really "live" anywhere, as she is always on the move. If she were to settle down, though, she would like to live in a place with lots of nature. Maybe a beautiful meadow in the forest, with flowers sprouting all over the ground. Or perhaps a peaceful cove by the beach, where the sound of waves washing onto the sand are always present.
Last edited by Ghosterga on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I'm quite busy with schoolwork lately, so I won't be on very often. I'll do my best to keep up with RP's.
Ghosterga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingler » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

Oiiii she's lovely love the colors!
Good luck to all participants <3
Gingler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:54 am

@Ghosterga: While I didn't specifically ask for you to explain the item, most people
include it in their story somehow and I would love to see why the item is special to her!
The item explanation is something I always look forward to uvu
(Any extras like art or poems however will be taken as fanart, as only the stuff included in the form is judged.)

I'm glad you guys like the design quq
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:52 am

And the results are in, thanks to everyone who participated!

jensenaackles wrote:I really like Ghosterga's form! They thoroughly explained each answer while revealing a bit of the Peredaisha's personality and story with it. It is also very informative and shows an interesting character!

C-ren wrote:The first thing that caught my eye in Ghosterga's form was this Peredaisha's personality, it's
different than what I'm used to seeing and I really loved it!
The fact that Esti holds on to a more "feminine" item despite her tomboyish nature
is a contrast I really liked, along with her pure love for adventure and thrill.
Great work, it was really fun to read uvu
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghosterga » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm

ahhhh, thank you so much!! I'll take great care of Esti <3
    I'm quite busy with schoolwork lately, so I won't be on very often. I'll do my best to keep up with RP's.
Ghosterga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me