Postby guqqi » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:02 am

Name:
    Caeci (Kah-eh-chee)
    Latin for "Blind"

Orientation:
    Homosexual

Personality:
    Cuddly
    Caeci has an easy time showing affection and care physically rather than verbally. It may surprise people when she greet them with a hug, even if they're a complete stranger to each other. She enjoys being playful, and receiving the same affection back. Though she turns sour when horseplay takes place, thats one affection she'd rather not go towards, since she easily bruises from the smallest bump into anything really.

Lazy
    Don't ask for any favors, they'll be achieved as soon as next year. Caeci is a large procrastinator and will think up of any mental excuse to postpone doing something important or asked to do. Her "happy place" is just laying under a tree, doing absolutely nothing. At times even breathing seems like a task thats too much for her! She feels bad for acting this way, though the irony is that she'd be too lazy to do anything about it.

Painter
    Caeci only has two mediums she enjoys working with, ink or watercolor. The ends of her tail fluff has been "smushed up" from all the pressure from using it as her brush, especially for backgrounds or solid figures. Though she only uses her tail "brush" when dealing with water color, she fears ink damaging her fur to the point of no return. Any time she meets another artist she gets excited and shows it in a very silly manner, she enjoys sharing techniques and style touch ups with those who "speak the language".

Quirks:
    Fluffy Bangs
    Although Caeci is not blind, many question if she is since she is never seen directly in the eyes, her hair is always in the way. She seems to have adapted to the blurry vision, and honestly does not need to see at this point when she knows everything about the area around her, with her ears growing perked up naturally. Try touching her bangs and be sure to have a bitten hand! She only shows her eyes to those who are close to her, having eye contact makes her very nervous and awkward since she's used to speaking to the dark.

Star Horns
    As a child, Caeci was known for being hard-headed, literally. Her basic move for attacking was headbutting people. As she grew older, when her horns grew in she would have a hard time headbutting. Even though the points are quite sharp and there's more than one stab per headbutt, the horns "drown" in her hair, making it feel as if you were tackled by a bunny. She hates this fact, though she'd never cut her hair short for it, not in this lifetime.

Athletic
    Her body is very long and slender, making her very quick, but loses her stamina very quickly due to the negative affects of her laziness. She jumps high, runs quickly, and can make sharp turns. If you're chased by her, and survive not being caught in the first 30 seconds, you've outrun her out of her low energy levels. It's very hard being athletic but having the energy levels of a sloth.

Last edited by guqqi on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom Revamp

Postby Tiger111 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm

eve
dang

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom Revamp

Postby Vaughn. » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:35 pm

wooooooah mama