My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A- Airedale

Postby samboann » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am

omg what do I have to do to get this beauty! I wanted the first dog so bad but now I want this beautiful baby!
samboann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samboann » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Username: Samboann

Name for the dog: Buskin

Why do you like it?: I love this dog! he is so absolute perfect and literally I was just talking to myself about how I need to star getting charries! He would fit into my "family" perfectly.

History: Buskin was born and raised on the streets of New York. He was born into the litter of two yet his younger sister (AKA the Runt) had passed away about 2 hours after they were born. Buskin grew a bit everyday and his mother was always there teaching him about the way of the "Big Apple". About when Buskin was 2 years old his mother had started not coming back to the den of cardboard they had made in the back lot of an alley. As this happened Buskin had started to worry and had left the safety of the box he had lived in his whole life to search for his mother. It was about 2 hours of his mother missing before he had found her, she was half covered in flees and barley covered by a trash bag. He ran up to the cold body of his mother and saw that she was not in breath and had noticed the beatings on her body. He lay down beside her, he laid there for about 24 hours before the lights of a car showed up. Buskin hid behind his mothers body as a person had gotten out of the car. Not just one person yet three! he had heard the stories of people who had beat stray dogs yet that's what he figured happened to his mom. The three humans came out with a trash bag and scooped his mother up off the ground and put her in a crate. He was next and there was no place to run, Buskin had just sat down not moving. As one of the humans came near and picked him up he growled, the human slowly petted him and reassured him he was going to be ok. As soon as the humans got back to the shelter they did an X-ray on his mother and had Buskin visit the vet. He was heart worm positive and was put on medicine quickly. About a week or so of work and vet check ups Buskin was ready for adoption. He lay in his crate patiently waiting for the right family to take him home. A couple of hours after being put up for adoption someone was already at his crate with bright eyes. "Hello there little one, I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me?" Buskin shook his tail rapidly and as soon as the paper were filled out he was on his way home.
The End
samboann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:18 am

username
Frenchie.
name
"my name is Quinn."
breed
"airedale breed.''
✄ reading
✄ being alone
✄ collecting plushies
✄ drawing and painting
✄ apples
✄ apple juice
dislikes
✗ being around a large crowd
✗ being the center of attention
✗ leaving the comfort of her home
✗ not being able to find an interesting book
✗ chocolate
personality
shy quinn is shy and does not like being in a large crowd or have all the attention turns towards her.
secluded she spends most of her time either in her room, reading a book, or in a library, searching for a book.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me