Artist Kleinkat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Closed

Postby Kleinkat » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 am

Adopted by hellohihi
Last edited by Kleinkat on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
About me:
-Bigender
-Autistic
-Entomologist
-Animator

I'm a tribal dog addict
Kleinkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A- Aidi

Postby Novi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:50 am

Username: Raff
Name for the dog: Travis Barker
Why do you like it?: wip
History: wip

will complete when I get to a computer, eeeeee <333333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:04 am

Username: B L A Z E
Name for the dog: I have chosen the name Sebastian.
Why do you like it?: I love the colors. WIP THERE IS A LOT MORE
History:
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KindaOnHiatus » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 am

Username: areyn1
Name for the dog:I would love to call him Aiden
Why do you like it?: I love the color blue and the hat is super cute x) I also really like the airy appearance <3
KindaOnHiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kleinkat » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:25 pm

bump
About me:
-Bigender
-Autistic
-Entomologist
-Animator

I'm a tribal dog addict
Kleinkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosieee » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:48 am

Username: Hi there! My name is Rosie, this is my first time trying out!

Name for the dog: I chose the name "Sky" For his colors and makings.

Why do you like it?: I love his red bandanna! But that face, his smile is so cheeky and a trickster.

History: Sky was born into a small, poor family. He had one sister, named Alice. They pretty much hated each other. But, one stormy Monday night the saddest thing happened. Sky's mother had died. They had no one to look after them, but then a day after a Husky named Finn, took them in and raised them as there own, they now all live happy together. Sky is about 16 in human years, Alice is about 18 in human years and Finn is about 20 in human years.
rosieee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dynonramsay: The trouble-maker

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 am

[Header: 'the dreamer']
    Username:
    Hi! I'm hellohihi! I've been looking for a dog character for a while (I only have wolves), and I think that now I've found one that's perfect. If I win him, he will have roleplays, be the feature in many pieces of art and anything else I can think of. He may also have his own book, as I do write stories (Not for a living or anything) and I'm looking for a starring character for my latest idea (Hint, hint). I will work my butt off for him.

[Header: 'the dream']
    [subheader: 'At a glance']
    Name for the dog:
    I would call this cute, flirty, all-round bad boy Dynonramsay, but he generally just goes by Dyno or just Dy, the perfect word for his explosive personality.

Sexuality:
    Dy is solemnly straight.

Basic personality:
    Flirty~Fun-loving~Carefree~Rebellious~Popular~Lover~Stubborn

[Header: 'Digging deeper']
    History:
    Dy was born into a small, humble family in which he had three sisters: Clarabelle (His personal favourite - the name of the slightly naive assistant from Skulduggery Pleasant), Evanescence (The eldest of the sisters - an author) and the ever-so-snotty youngest sibling Rayenddenessia. He loved them all dearly, especially his mother, with whom he was particularly close. When he was twelve, Dy left his home to go to a private boarding 'school' for male dogs only, and for the most part he had a good time. His only real problem was when he was fifteen, when, urged on by the other dogs, he got into a fight with one of the most popular dogs there. Sadly, Dy lost, but his opponent paid with two of his teeth. At his discussion with the 'alpha', the other dogs defended Dy's opponent, meaning punishment for Dy.
    "There and then, they removed my claws: mentally as well as physically."
    After that, Dyno left for his humiliation, not being able to bear staying there. He went home to his family, where he stayed for a year and planned the foreseeable future. Four months from his seventeenth birthday, Dy said his goodbyes and left his family to shape his life as he wished. The moment he stepped out of sight of his family, Dy changed. It may be because he wanted to prove himself, but Dy became a bad boy, spraypainting here and messing around there. Eventually, Dy did settle down in a place of his own, but he never quite changed back, and will never fail to crash a party or flirt with the nearest girl. Now, Dy is eighteen and, still having not decided what life to pursue, lives the best way he can: the fun way.

Personality:

Flirty
    Maybe it was the years he spent not so much as seeing a single girl, or maybe we'll never know why, but Dyno is extremely flirtatious. Usually, he'll just walk up to the first girl he sees and talk to her, but don't be fooled, most of his flirting is just games. He'll trick somebody into thinking he's fallen for them, and then never speak to them again. Sometimes, however, he'll take it further, giving a girl flowers and other gifts, but this is usually only in rare occasions, and only when he's really fallen for somebody. Most of his friends were met through his flirting and thought nothing of it, which is one of the only ways to truly get to Dy. If you play along with the flirting, you're going nowhere.

Fun-loving
    Out of all of Dyno's personality traits, being fun-loving is by far the most prominent. Don't expect to have a party without him crashing it, as Dy is known for always finding a way to get in. Dy lives for thrills and adrenaline, so if you ever need to find him, be sure to look somewhere dangerous first.

Carefree
    When he's not at a party or climbing into the nearest power station, Dy is sure to be relaxing somewhere. After all, why put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing altogether? Dy tends to put all of his problems to the back of his mind and just go for it, instead of worrying about something and wasting time. This, however, can also be a vice, as it means that he tends to take the easy way around things, because the hard way is exactly what it says on the tin: hard, and it's so much less hastle to take the easy route. For Dy, this means not tidying up after himself: it's easier to sit and do something unconstructive. Because of this, Dy gets very little done.

Rebellious
    Another part to Dy's fun-loving side is him being rebellious. He enjoys nothing more than bending the rules to their limits.
    "Anyone can break the rules: the skill is in getting away with it."
    He has a skill for covering up his doings, and often the blame is transferred to another dog. Some of his favourite things to do include party-crashing and going to places that he's not allowed. A reason for him being this way may be his lack of claws, as it is possible that he wants to make up for being forced not to fight (If he fights, he will lose because he has no claws).

Popular
    In his earlier years, Dy was part of a fight with one of the most popular dogs his age. His 'followers' backed him up, landing Dy in deep trouble. Now, however, things have changed. Dy almost constantly has a large group of friends with him, and his number of friends is ever-rising. His close friends, however, are limited, as these are the dogs that have been friends for many years and that he trusts more than the others.

Lover
    While Dy is bad to the bone, if you dig a little deeper you will find that his heart is full of love. It may take a while to get there, but once you've reached Dy's heart he will try his best to stop you from ever leaving, keeping you close for as long as possible. When he's not distracted, Dy can be quite romantic, too, bringing his lover flowers, gifts, general comfort and just the fact that he's a cutie. When he is close to something or someone, he will protect them with his life, making sure no harm ever comes to them. Think you have what it takes to reach Dy's heart? Well, wish yourself luck and make sure you have plenty of patience.

Stubborn
    If there's one thing Dy isn't afraid of, it's having his own opinions and letting everyone else know about it. He hates the idea that somebody might have a better idea than him, so even when a better option arises, Dy sticks with his idea and sees it through to the end. He will not change his course for anybody and often goes with the first thought he comes up with, which is a bad thing but has never failed him yet.

[Header: 'Other things']
    An interview with the star
    ¿ ... and today we are speaking to our guest Dynonramsay!{Cheering}
    ¡ {He enters, smiling} Hi, so, yeah, I'm Dynonramsay, but you can call me Dyno.
    ¿ So, where did you get your name? It's really quite unusual.
    ¡ Me? I got my name from my parents, where else? Seriously though, my parents have always liked strange names. It adds to our individuality. I have a sister called Rayenddenessia, you know.
    ¿ Is that so? Well, why don't you tell us more about your family? I'm sure we'd all like to know. {Cheering}
    ¡ OK then. There's me, my mum and dad and my three sisters. My mum is really sweet and loving, the kind of mum that you think only exists in fairytales until you meet her. Dad seems really eccentric when you first meet him, but once to get to know him, he's a really kind and caring dad. Rayenddenessia is the youngest, she's thirteen, and she always finds a way to get what she wants, a proper little princess. She's a little bit spoiled, but I still love her. Clarabelle is the second youngest, she might not be the smartest girl in the world but she's really funny and kind. The there's me, and then the eldest of us, Evanescence, who's twenty-four. She's an author, and she's shy, but once you know her she's a real softie. I love every single one of them, and, of course, we all stand out a little. {He turns to display his stripes to the audience, to a chorus of cheering and wolf-whistles. He laughs}
    ¿ And will they be watching today?
    ¡ No, they won't.
    ¿ Why's that?
    ¡ I haven't... I haven't seen them in two years.
    ¿ Can you explain?
    ¡ {Sighs} Yes. When I was fifteen, I got into a fight, with one of the most popular dogs in my area, I think he was called something like Rayven. He lost two of his teeth, but in the end, I lost. The other dogs... They backed Rayven up. The dog in charge... He took my claws -
    ¿ - So you'll lose if you fight again.
    ¡ Exactly. I couldn't live with the humiliation, so I left to start a new life, which meant leaving my family behind. I haven't spoken to them since. So, that's what happened.
    ¿ I'm sure they'd love it if you contacted them every once in a while. But then you got your reputation?
    ¡ {He laughs} What reputation? No, I never used to be like that, but being by myself somewhere new was boring, y'know? Of course, I didn't know anyone at the time, so it came as kind of a surprise to me when someone invited me to a party. I think it was only because I was new. Anyway, I had a great time and made a couple of friends, who later turned out to be... Well, a little on the bad side, I suppose you could say. I couldn't just ditch them, so I tagged along a couple of times, and actually thought it was fun.
    ¿ And what would 'it' be?
    ¡ 'It' would be things like spraypainting and trespassing. Not too much, but we got away with it for a long time. Eventually, we were caught, but because they had no proof it was us, we only spent two months in prison. When I got out, I toned it down a little, and now I always get permission to spraypaint in places, and... Can you guys keep a secret?
    ¿ {Cheering} I think we can Dyno, go on.
    ¡ I do occasionally go on walks in private places, but don'y worry, I don't break anything. {Laughs from the audience}
    ¿ I'm sure, I'm sure. And you're also known for being quite the flirt?
    ¡ {Laughing} Yeah, well, why not? It doesn't harm anyone, so I let myself.
    ¿ And has anything come of it? Is there a special someone?
    ¡ No, not yet. I... I did have my eye on someone, but... She doesn't really like me.
    ¿ Oh? And who would that be?
    ¡ I'd rather not name her, if that's okay. But, being single leaves me open to all you lovely people!
    ¿ Of course. ... I believe that's all of our questions, so now we move on to questions from our viewers. First question: What're your favourite ice cream flavours, foods, books and animals?
    ¡ Ice cream? Well, I like chocolate and pistachio (Not together, though!). As for food... Hmm, that's tricky. I like pizza. My favourite books are the Demonata series by Darren Shan.
    ¿ Okay, so, onto the second viewer question... Do you have any hobbies?
    ¡ What kind of a question is that? Everyone has hobbies! Mine in particular include spraypainting, party-crashing and flirting. Happy?
    ¿ Uh... Right. Well, onto the third question... What do you like and dislike in a dog?
    ¡ Boxers. I hate boxers. Hate them. Despise them. Rayven is a boxer. I hate boxers.
    ¿ And like?
    ¡ Oh, uh... I like dogs who don't mind getting into trouble every so often and who are kind. Always a good thing.
    ¿ And onto the fourth and final question: Who do you look up to?
    ¡ Dad.
    ¿ ... ... ... Is that all?
    ¡ Yep.
    ¿ Okay then. Well, you've been watching Interview Live on Channel 672, we'll be back next week at six with more interviews, Goodnight!

A letter back home
    This section is written in human form. Dy is not a shapeshifter, but if he was a human, this would be what happens.
    Hi, I hope you remember me, since I'm kinda... Your son.
    The letter quickly made its way to the over-full bin beside Dy's desk. Sighing, he took out another piece of paper and started again. Why couldn't he just remember their emails? After the next letter had become a paper aeroplane, Dy pulled his laptop from under the masses of paper. He checked through his emails until he reached something unexpected:
    Rayven
    Hi!
    To me
    16 hours ago

You have one new message:

Remember me? I'm moving into town, heard you live here too. Looking forwards to seeing me again?

Great. Well, this was going to be interesting. Maybe he's someone different... He glanced at the avatar. Nope, same Rayven. Well, maybe he got the wrong email... Best to just play along. He typed in a reply:

Reciever: Rayven
    CC:
    BC:
    Subject: Re: Hi!
    It's great to hear from you again. How long has it been now? So, you're coming to live here? I look forwards to your company. :)

Hesitantly, he clicked 'Send' and sat back. He shut his laptop and continued scribbling and throwing away letters. Eventually, he gave up and went to find a party to crash.

Why do you like it?:
    Well, first off, you used my all-time favourite colour combo. Secondly:
    Asajdjgjtojgjavajhbetgqbjnbialemgrnbmja,lgajgtj!
    I apologise, I had to express my overwhelming feelings of attachment and overall awe for this sweetheart. Now I'm going to say something really cheesy: Another reason I want him is because he's perfect. There. I said it. I do mean it though, sometimes I see a design and I'm like 'Wow, I'll try out for that', but rarely, I see something to which I think 'My god this is perfect' and have a whole history and personality going through my head. For Dyno, I had both of those, and more, including ideas for art, a name, a full, in-depth history, a well-developed personality and an overwhelming urge to doodle him. When I first saw him, there were no other entries, but I was actually scared to enter for him, because I half-imagined the heartbreak of not winning him, but I finally dared to enter, because hey, using my persona for Dyno, it would upset him for me not to enter, and, equally importantly, it would upset me for me not to enter. Not only that, but his expression and accessories perfectly match the personality I'm going for. Meteor Gin, you have created a dog which has made my life whole, win or lose.

WIP
    To do:
    General finishing.
    Art
    PRETTYING UP!
Last edited by Greenfriedenvy on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:03 am, edited 24 times in total.
Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malefactor » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 am

Username: hello! I am malefactor c:

Name for the dog: I would name him atticus

Why do you like it?: this is one of the prettiest designs ever. the colours are just gorgeous and I love his expression.

malefactor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 am

Bump. I'll never find this again otherwise. xD