Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Oranium Wolves Nursery by Dragon Attack

Based on Click to view
Artist Dragon Attack [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Oranium Wolves Nursery

Postby Dragon Attack » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 am

OW Nursery wrote:The pups of an OW couple are delivered here. If you're interested in being able to have one of your own, you can read the information below...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breeding wrote:When you're breeding two OWs (They can be any gender combination, so you can have offspring of a more specific outcome.), both of them must be adopted for at least a month. If both of them belong to you, you may keep all of the offspring. But if you want to pair with someone else's OW, they must agree to do it. The offspring will be split between both owners. Unwanted pups will be put up for adoption. Some OWs are monogamous, while others aren't, so you can choose to have one pairng or multiple.

Outcomes wrote:For an owner pairing both of their own OWs, they will get one to four pups. If two owners are pairing, they will get either two or four pups and they will be split between the owners. The appearance of the offspring will depend on the parents.

Growth wrote:Every month, the offspring will be grown into an older stage until it reaches the adult stage. If you don't want it to grow up to adult stage, state it in the form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules wrote:*Only adults can be bred
*Both owners must state that they want to breed their wolves and post a link/picture of the OW they want to breed
*If you plan on putting offspring up for adoption, please state so on the page of the created pup

Form wrote:
Code: Select all
Username:
OW(s) being bred:
Stage:
Dragon Attack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups