Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Oranium Wolves - New Lines by Dragon Attack

Based on Click to view
Artist Dragon Attack [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 19
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Oranium Wolves - New Lines

Postby Dragon Attack » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:26 am

About The Species

OW Adopts wrote:Produced by the mating of animals from the canidae family, and slight mutation due to an exotic element, you get an Oranium Wolf. Oranium Wolves, or lumen lupus, have the basic features of the wolf - except for the mutated pebble due to oranium. The bizarre glow reveals the mental and physical strength of an OW. Some also tend to keep a slab of carved stone that can be used to enhance their strength. Most of their parents abandon them because of these differences, so they are seeking a new owner to adopt them from this orphanage.

Podium Stones wrote:As mentioned before, these wolves often have possession of what are called podium stones. They are named this for no explicable reason, however. The reason why they benefit Oranium Wolves is the small amount of oranium it contains. Sometimes a podium stone will be painted simply for preference.

Oranium wrote:Oranium (which is not an actual existing element) is a semi-metal that emits a glow when its energy is released. The oranium attached to an OW is constantly glowing because it receives energy from the organism. The more radioactive energy stored within the power is often used for combat and self defense. It can even be used to analyze objects, so that an Oranium Wolf can become knowledgeable of its surroundings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last bumped by Dragon Attack on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:26 am.
Dragon Attack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me