Lunix 20# Flare Waves by enomoto

Based on Click to view
Artist enomoto [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Lunix 20# Flare Waves

Postby enomoto » Fri May 23, 2014 9:14 am

Lunix (loon-ix)- A Lunix is a beautiful seabird that is a mix between an ice phoenix and a puffin. They have long tail feathers and head feathers that can range from few to many and short to long. They have crystals embedded in their tail feathers and foreheads that add to their glamour. They are a rather small seabird; the tallest they can get is maybe eleven inches, similar to their puffin ancestors. Unlike the puffins though, they are slimmer and weigh less. Lunixes normally mate for life and can only produce one egg with their mates. The egg is made of ice the couple gathers. It's very uncommon, but it's possible for Lunixes to switch mates.
Their habitat is normally the North Atlantic just like puffins, but they have been found as far as the Alaskan and the eastern Russian coasts. Lunixes have a mystical quality about them and many legends tell the story of these strange birds.

I've decided to adopt out my Artist contest lunix :D
hehe here's a story contest for you >:]
Code: Select all
Username;
Lunix name;
Gender;
Story;
Other;

Oh also catch to the story;
It has to include [This] lunix
The only limit is please do not god mod ANY lunix you use in your story.
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunix 20# Flare Waves

Postby Link. » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Username;
Lunix name;
Gender;
Story;
Other;

wip

Last bumped by enomoto on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm.
Link.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me