my kittys <3 by peachpit

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist peachpit [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

my kittys <3

Postby peachpit » Fri May 23, 2014 8:49 am

even tho I think its a wolf I made it my cat of a bc ( bloodclan :roll: ) and her name is 7 :D

edit:
    holy cow this is cringy but I need this space for some coding n writing real quick

Day 1
All the sharks are waiting anxiously in their starting pens. The racing doors fly open and your shark has three options; start out full speed, pace themselves, or take a shortcut.
Which one will get your shark ahead?

Code: Select all
[b]Day 1[/b]
User:
Team:
Option:

The sharks come to the second obstacle of the race, the Kelp Forest. It seems quite mysterious and looming.. but it can't be much harm! Your shark has three options; go straight through, swim above, or go around.
Which one will get your shark ahead?

[b]Day 2[/b]
User:
Team:
Link to sign up:
Option:

Whew! as if the Kelp Forest wasn't enough, the sharks get to the third obstacle. A deep, dark underwater cave! Your shark has three options; follow the route, find a way around, or follow the light at the other end.
which one will get your shark ahead?

[b]Day 3[/b]
User:
Team:
Link to sign up:
Option:

The sharks finally emerged from the cave and can see the light of day again! And just a ways off is the finish line! Your shark has three options; take the underwater turbulent flow, swim straight for it, or ride the waves.
which one will get your shark ahead?

[b]Day 4[/b]
User:
Team:
Link to sign up:
Option:
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery