Artist zacherie [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Bebop

Eztli Ichtaca Iccauhtli

Postby zacherie » Tue May 20, 2014 12:44 pm

. t h e . . .w i t c h . . .d o c t o r .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Nicknames
    Ez (only to very close friends),
    "creepy guy who loves cutting
    people open"

Birthday
    August 22

Stature (Anthro, Human)
    176 cm; 5' 9.3"

Build (Anthro, Human)
    Rather skinny with bony shoulders

Sexuality
    Pansexual

Status
    Mated to Milin

Image. . . . . . . . .Image
Image . Image

Image. . . . . Image

Brief personality
| flamboyant | dramatic | arrogant | soothing | volatile |

In-depth personality
Eztli Ichtaca Iccauhtli is a very showy, flamboyant, and dramatic kiamara who thinks quite highly of himself.

Being the extrovert he is, he constantly seeks the company of others and does not do quite well when without company. He is always prone to exaggeration and often overreacts to things, which usually confuses and scares most people. Once one holds a longer conversation with him, it becomes obvious that he speaks with excessive pride and can be quite blunt if he finds one's interests, opinions, or anything along those lines to be trivial and/or boring.

As a witch doctor, he believes that he is much higher in social status than most others due to his occupation, which can be evident when he speaks (especially if he does not particularly like the individual he is speaking to or senses that they are beneath him). If, however, he senses that the one he is speaking to carries him or herself with pride and confidence (granted that he views them in a good light), he usually shows them a lot more respect and is more careful with his words so he doesn't offend them. Despite his arrogance, he is quite dedicated to his profession, often venturing out and observing the more modern doctors and surgeons to supplement his surgical techniques and medications to patients.

When meeting someone on strictly business terms, he normally maintains a calm, soothing voice and will generally act very civil around the patient/person. He normally tries his best to listen to them and accommodate their needs, but only if they are cooperative. Most are cooperative throughout the treatment, but there are times when the patient is scared of what will happen next or does not agree with the treatment. When patients become uncooperative, he becomes more frustrated with them, and his calm, soothing demeanor usually starts to wear off. In this state, once something ticks him off even in the slightest, it can send him into a violent rage, where he may even pull out a scalpel on the patient in his blind rage.

It usually takes a while for him to calm down.

History
When the radiant Eztli Ichtaca Iccauhtli was born, he was delivered by the gods to the earth, where he would one day rule as a benevolent king who would unite the seven continents under his just rule.

No, that's not what happened? Fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Eztli Ichtaca Iccauhtli was born into a rather small family. He was the only child and son of the family, and it stayed that way, since his father argued against another child in the family.

"You have to invest so much in just one child, and if we double that, we won't be able to care for them as much," he said.

With that, they decided on keeping this one child known as Eztli Ichtaca Iccauhtli. The father doted upon the child, meticulously training the child in the art of medicine.

WIP
ImageImageImage
zacherie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me