Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

first star #7 //cayper

Postby inactive20000009 » Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 am

star light, star bright,
the first star I see tonight,
i wish i may, i wish i might,
have the wish i wish tonight.

remember when you used to wait beside your window every night to catch the first star and make a wish? well, those stars actually aren't stars at all. little furry creatures with glowing starlights in their chests make it their job to be the first light in the sky, every night. first stars will pick out the wishes they deem most worthy and store them in the glass bottle they carry. when the time is ripe, the first star comes down to earth to make the wish come true.

so darlin' do you ever wish we'd fall in love?
/all the tiiiime

based off this moth o v o
tell me how this first star was born!

a quick note on first stars' birth
a first star is born when two first stars that are in love grant a wish for a young child together. after this happens, the child the wish was granted for loses his or her first tooth. out of the tooth is born the baby first star. the grateful parents usually leave some sum of human money in return, leading to the myth of the "tooth fairy".

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]how were they born?[/b]
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #7 //open

Postby inactive20000009 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:40 am

bump!! ovo x3
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Mon May 19, 2014 1:52 am

username: ~Clover~
name: Cayper
how were they born?: Cayper was born when his parents, Orion and Sirius (Hurr, took random constellation names XD) granted the wish of a young boy, Shane. Shane always wished he could get his parents to stop fighting, and that he would stop being picked on at school. He was only 5 at the time. Orion and Sirius felt sorry for the young boy, Shane. They nuzzled together and agreed they would grant this wish. When Shane turned 6, he lost his first tooth. And the tooth brought Cayper into the world. Cayper works hard to find wishes to deem worthy of granting. He is mostly solitary, but that doesn't stop him from doing the things he loves, with the friends he has.
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 am

~Clover~ wrote:username: ~Clover~
how were they born?: Cayper was born when his parents, Orion and Sirius (Hurr, took random constellation names XD) granted the wish of a young boy, Shane. Shane always wished he could get his parents to stop fighting, and that he would stop being picked on at school. He was only 5 at the time. Orion and Sirius felt sorry for the young boy, Shane. They nuzzled together and agreed they would grant this wish. When Shane turned 6, he lost his first tooth. And the tooth brought Cayper into the world. Cayper works hard to find wishes to deem worthy of granting. He is mostly solitary, but that doesn't stop him from doing the things he loves, with the friends he has.

winner <33
only form, but it was an awesome only form X) <3 take good care of cayper!
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Mon May 19, 2014 11:19 am

pocketbee wrote:
~Clover~ wrote:username: ~Clover~

winner <33
only form, but it was an awesome only form X) <3 take good care of cayper!

XD Thanks, and I will! <3
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me