CaveClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

CaveClan

Postby #Spirit » Fri May 16, 2014 1:37 pm

#Spirit wrote:
#Spirit wrote:
That's it, my mother is dying, I feel like my life is over, it's too late for removal, she's dying this week. I will have no real parents left since my brother and father died, as I told some of you. Nothing can stop it or make me feel worse than I already do, I just want to die, but I'm not. I will be gone for a very, very, VERY long time, in the mean time, only Fish Out of Water and is in charge. I don't know where I'm going, I could be put up for adoption, but wherever I go, I always want to try and get to you guys to say goodbye. This may not look like I'm sad, but currently I'm crying my eyes out and feeling like I'm dying inside, luckily I took a big portion right now of my time to inform you guys. We will say that my characters have been taken by twolegs and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM, I saw Raikou is going through a similar problem, yes her mother died as well, the same, and will she is gone Living Death will take the place of leader but will not become leader until Raikou is better!! I suppose Raikou's chracters will get taken by twolegs? I do not want another thread, also, no V.2 unless I myself come back and say so, that I can no longer take care of NightClan, and Raikou gets CaveClan. I'm sorry but it's not my fault, I will miss you guys but you have no idea how much I will miss my mother.

A very small cat steps forwards, his russet colored fur glistening among the dark place. You are near the place where CaveClan lives, an underground tunnel connecting all of the five clans. This cat has one ear and a half burnt tail, both obviously sizzled off in a fire, he seems about the age of an apprentice though the maturity of a warrior, not in a good way. Thick scars show over each of his two eyes, four claw marks each, to be exact. He finally speaks, eyes narrowed and teeth gritted, his sharp claws slide out, "I am Russetstar. Now I suggest you follow me, for I will bring you to a place of strong cats, rejected cats, misunderstood." He hisses in a low tone, he does not seem pleased or happy. You have absolutely no choice no, so all you must do is follow, you listen intently as he begins to carry on speaking. "I am bringing you to Shiverstar. If you dare spy or attack, say one word of this to any cat of NightClan, FeatherClan, WhisperClan, AppleClan, or LeafClan, then I will kill you. I was formerly. NightClan, you may recognize me, but if not then whatever," his mouth closes as he stops. The silence reaps around you, creating it awkward until Russetstar finally reaches a hole in the ground, he flicks his tail to it, signaling for you to precede. You gasp as you realize that this is much more than a small hole, but the start of a whole civilization of cats. She begin to shake as a cat with one eye pads up to you with narrowed eyes.

"Russetstar, who is this?" The large tom's claws glistened among the glimmer of stones around him

Russetstar answered with your name and tells the strange cat that he has brought you to become one of CaveClan. He gives you another warning, "Shiverstar, I will look for more," he dipped his head and exited the cave

Your legs tremble even more as the icy cold glare of cats sweeps over you no! Why must I have been found?! Impossible! They can't force me to live like this, never! I must escape! you steal a glance at Shiverstar and stare at your paws quickly is this really how my life will end?

This clan was made by
Russetpaw and Shiver, who later became Russetstar and Shiverstar

These two cats were both rejected by cats that they had loved, Rowanpaw did not love Russetstar, who was formerly Russetpaw, and Russetstar thought that she loved a cat by the name of Cedarpaw. The night that he was rejected, Russetstar killed Cedarpaw and ran off with Shiver who is now Shiverstar. Shiverstar was rejected by Spiritstar, who secretly loved a cat of SpikeClan names Star. Shiverstar trapped her and her kits in a fire, threatening that he knew all about Spiritstar and her forbidden mate and kits. For nobody else knew of this, they didn't even know that they were her kits. Spiritstar ran away and at a gathering Shiverstar told all of the clans about Spiritstar, but his plan backfired. Spiritstar returned to take back her place as leader and Shiverstar was exiled from the clan

Welcome to CaveClan, clan of the rejected, clan of the lonely. These cats live among caves leading through the five clans, mostly NightClan, though. The other clans are AppleClan, LeafClan, FeatherClan, and WhisperClan. This clan is made up of mostly rogues or cats forced to join, these cats are cruel and bloodthirsty, willing to do whatever it takes to get their way. It is not a happy place in CaveClan, for they barely ever eat or socialize, they do not wish to live a life of misunderstanding, though this is usually how it is. Life isn't always fair.[/center]

If you wish to join then please fill out one of these forms:

Form (must consist of these things):
Username-
Cat name-
Gender-
Age (in moons)-
Rank-
Desired rank-
Desired name (for kits, apprentices, loners, etc.)-
Appearance (picture or just a description)-
Personality (personality is a must)-
Brief history-
Mate/crush-
Kits-
Kin-
Clan/ Residence-
Other-

Or if you are looking for a more detailed form:

Username-
Cat name-
Gender-
Age-
Rank-
Desired rank-
Desired name-
Appearance-
Personality-
Brief history-
Mate/crush-
Kits-
Kin-
Breed-
Sexuality-
Secrets-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Fears-
Ambitions-
Advantages-
Disadvantages-
Body features-
Eye color-
Fur color-
Size-
Mentor wanted-
Nicknames-
Clan/ Residence-
Other-
Last edited by #Spirit on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:32 am, edited 21 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
My DeviantartMy Characters
I'm currently looking for characters,
So if you'd like to trade your unused characters for art,
Please contact me by PM, thank you.
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet the Cats

Postby #Spirit » Fri May 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Russetstar and Shiverstar announce your arrival, most of these cats seem cruel and bloodthirsty but you try not to show your fear, most respond with a snarl when they meet you, and you realize how terrible these cat's lives must have been to have them end up this way, lonely and probably terrified.

Red- female
Blue- male

Leader-
Russetstar- Spiritstar~- X

Deputies (2 max)-
Livingdeath- Educated Walnut- X
Thunder- Jester- X

Medicine cats (2 max)-
Silverwing- Allyssia_Banter- X

Medicine cat apprentices (2 max)-
Willowpaw- ~.●Ravenpaw●.~- X

Russetstar and Shiver's Elite Warriors-

Warriors-
Mist- Spiritstar~- X
Shatteredsoul- xXDeadZombieXx- X
Shadow- xXDeadZombie- X
Autumnbreeze- TheCheshireCat- X
Strike- Jester- X
Sorrelheart- LuckyTheCat- X
Oakfur- LuckyTheCat- X
Fallenfang- Shadowbird12- X
Summer- Shadowbird12- X
Iceflower- Allyssia_Banter- X
Grump- <Sandstorm>- X

Bluemoon- Allyssia_Banter- X
Dawnlily- Spottedleaf<3- X
Bloodheart- Spottedleaf<3- X
Lakeshine- Spottedleaf<3- X
Bluepearl- ~Bluepearl~- X

Apprentices-
Snowpaw- Spiritstar~- X
Tiger- Spiritstar~- X
Stormpaw- Allyssia_Banter- X
Knucklepaw- Skittlezzzz- X

Queens-

Kits-
Goldenkit- AJEarthsquared- X
Riverkit- Silverstream =^.^=- X
Fluffkit- Skittlezzzz- X

Elders-

Loners-

Kittypets-

Dark Forest-
Shiverstar- Raikou- X
Carrion- Raikou

StarClan-

Mentors and apprentices:
Silverwing mentors Willowpaw
Livingdeath mentors Snowpaw
Iceflower mentors Tiger
Mist mentors Stormpaw
Lakeshine mentors Knucklepaw

Relationships:
Shiver used to have a crush on Spiritstar of NightClan
Russetstar used to have a crush on Rowanpaw of NightClan
Autumnbreeze has a crush on Russetstar
Spade and Summer are mates
Sorrelheart has a crush on Shiver
Silverpaw has a crush on Tiger
Last edited by #Spirit on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:08 am, edited 43 times in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Links

Last edited by #Spirit on Fri May 16, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

RULES

*Be nice and fair to everyone! You can be enemies in the clan, that doesn't mean that you have to be rude to each other OOC (out of character) And please, please, please, respect one another's opinions, and don't whine about the stupidest things

*No powerplaying or godmodding! No coming back to life or anything like that unless your cat is a leader
Powerplaying- controlling someone else's cat
Godmodding- A cat that is perfect
Mary Sue/ Gary Sue- Godmodding

*Only one high rank!!

*Play fair! No controlling another person's cat!
ex: Bluepaw kicked Moonpaw into the tree with her back legs, cracking her spine as Moonpaw falls down dead.
Obviously that's not fair... but you can certainly do that with your own cat

*When talking OOC, use brackets! () <> >< {} []

*Pm me about prophecy ideas, please. And there will be no powers, this is not a superhero roleplay

*No killing other cats without their permission!

*Fade to black when mating or kitting

*Um, you kinda had to read the books to understand whats going on, so please only join if you have read the books or have quite a lot of common knowledge

*no being your own mate/crush or apprentice/ mentor, unless you have never roleplayed and never will roleplay your cats being mates, or you have two warriors that have formerly had one mentor another, but never actually roleplayed any training

*No names from the original series of warriors, like Brambleclaw, Fireheart, Squirrelflight, etc. you may have apprentice, kit, and leader names with those prefixes though

*Please be realistic, no purple fur with spikes sticking out of your fur, please. Unrealistic eye color is fine, though, such as purple and pink. I will accept that. Other ideas of being unrealistic could be a kit beating up a warrior/ apprentice with no training, or cats catching 20 mice. Both of these things are ridiculous and I hate when people do this

*Have as many cats as you can handle

*Let your cat make mistakes! No one is perfect

*Don't ask me if your cat can be in a prophecy, I will most likely ignore you. Also, if you ask for high ranks such as leader or deputy, I will not give you that rank. I am choosing deputies, and deputies become leader eventually, in a long time. If you ask me, I will not remind you of this rule, so I will know that you have not read my rules if you ask

*You may only have one high rank! High ranks: Leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice

*I have no idea how many times I have to repeat this, but don't you dare have your character commit suicide, seriously, I don't want to get online and see this topic locked. That means no self harm whatsoever, some bad things like this have occurred to close ones or relatives of mine or maybe others, please, I do not want to be reminded, and neither do those people, most likely

*Last of all, be active! Don't make a form to never reply again, please
Last edited by #Spirit on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaveClan W.I.P do not post!!

Postby #Spirit » Fri May 16, 2014 1:50 pm

{reserved}

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♬raιĸoυ♬ » Fri May 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Username- ~Jester~
Gender- Tom
Age (in moons)- 32 moons
Rank- Leader
Desired rank- Leader
Desired name (for kits, apprentices, loners, etc.)-
image.jpg
image.jpg (106.94 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Personality (personality is a must)- Crude, Stubborn, and has a sharp tongue.
Mate/crush- None

Shiverstar's Elite warriors:
( Must be atleast 20 moons old, ready to die for him, and willing to do his dirty work )

Gender- both tom
Age (in moons)- both 32 moons
Rank- Thunder- Warrior ; Strike- Warrior
Desired rank-; Warrior ; Warrior
Desired name (for kits, apprentices, loners, etc.)- No need for change
Thunder
Strike
Personality (personality is a must)- Thunder- Evil, ambitious, and always follows His leaders without question ; Strike- Has two sides, a kind and caring side, and an evil and crude side.
Mate/crush- None ; None
Kits- None ; None
Kin-
Thunder and Strike are brothers
Clan/ Residence- Caveclan
Other-
Last edited by ♬raιĸoυ♬ on Mon May 19, 2014 11:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
♬raιĸoυ♬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Spirit » Fri May 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Username-
Swag Master Spirit
Cat name-
Mist
Gender-
Tom
Age (in moons)-
47 moons old
Rank-
Warrior
Desired rank-
Leader
Desired name-
Miststar
Appearance-
(NOT MY PICTURE)
Mist usually keeps his claws unsheathed and eyes narrowed, he has a thick scar going all the way down the back of his head and three claw marks along his front right leg
Personality-
Mist is rude and vicious, but this is only due to being scared, he is scared that he will not fit in among the others and that he will be teased.
Brief history-
Mist used to be Mistpaw of NightClan long ago, until he began to train in the Dark Forest and killed Darkpaw for no explained reason. Only he knows. He was exiled from NightClan and lived as a rogue for a long time until Russetpaw and Shiver had discovered him, he now lives among CaveClan
Mate/crush-
None yet
Kits-
No but I suppose he would like them
Kin-
Unknown
Clan/ Residence-
Formerly NightClan then a rogue then a loner but CaveClan now
Other-
Nope
Last edited by #Spirit on Fri May 16, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NightClanEmberClan
#Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups