Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

first star #6 //treble

Postby inactive20000009 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:03 am

star light, star bright,
the first star I see tonight,
i wish i may, i wish i might,
have the wish i wish tonight.

remember when you used to wait beside your window every night to catch the first star and make a wish? well, those stars actually aren't stars at all. little furry creatures with glowing starlights in their chests make it their job to be the first light in the sky, every night. first stars will pick out the wishes they deem most worthy and store them in the glass bottle they carry. when the time is ripe, the first star comes down to earth to make the wish come true.

everybody wants to be a cat ♥

i love cats hh
so for this contest, tell me about a time this first star granted a wish to return a lost pet <33 it could be any pet.
it doesn't have to be super long heh
word limit 1000

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]story:[/b]

ends when i feel like it, probably in a couple of days
i'll give notice, don't worry =^w^=
Last edited by inactive20000009 on Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #6 //open meoww

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Fri May 16, 2014 11:07 am

username:
>#Arrow~<

name:
Dazzle

story:
Dazzle stalked through the night, looking for wishes to grant. he suddenly came across this small girl, weeping at her doorstep. he flew down to her and asked what was wrong. She sobbed and told him that her dog had gone missing that morning. He was moved by her story and promised to find the dog. He searched and searched when finally he made the girls wish to have 'Noodles' her dog back. She girl sobbed until Dazzle showed up with Noodles at her doorstep. from that day on dazzle has been helping everyone around the world grant their wish to find their lost pet.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sat May 17, 2014 7:09 am

username: Snow!
name:
story: wip c:
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun May 18, 2014 3:02 am

username:
Soda/iDrowned

name:
wip

story:
wip
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Sun May 18, 2014 12:17 pm

username: .TARDIS
name: I'd call this little cutie Treble. The bell on her collar is an instrument, right? Well the Treble Cleff is used in music!
story: Treble floated around, the stars above her head lighting her way. She spotted a house down below, light flooding from its windows. Curious at why a human was awake this late, Treble decided to check it out. As she landed at the windowsill, she stared in with wide eyes and perked ears. Where she expected to see a happy family, she spotted a young child sitting on her bed, crying into her hands. The sight broke Treble's heart, and she watched carefully to try and see why the child was crying.
She spotted a large plastic bin nearby, filled with wood shavings and a small food bowl. As soon as Treble realized what creature was kept in a cage like that, she knew what had happened. This young girl had lost her pet hedgehog! Treble, instantly wanting to help the child, went to the back of the yard and began searching for clues that could lead to where the child's pet was. She looked carefully at the grass and eventually spotted some blades that looked pressed down where others did not.
Knowing this was a sign that the animal had walked there, Treble began to follow it. She eventually came up to a small burrow and peeked inside, sniffing around. That distinct scent was definitely in there, and so was the hedgehog. She spotted it down near the bottom of this tiny little space and began to roll it out. It was asleep, and clearly a heavy sleeper. She rolled it to the doorstep and pushed it through the doggy door. Avoiding the creature that used this door, she made her way to the child's room.
Treble tapped on the door loudly and then quickly escaped before the kid opened up the door. Treble heard her overjoyed squeal of delight and smiled to herself as she exited the house once again through the doggy door. Mission accomplished.
Last edited by Galactica Tsunami on Mon May 19, 2014 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:40 am

this is ending in two days, finish upp <33
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 am

winneerrrr

.TARDIS wrote:username: .TARDIS
name: I'd call this little cutie Treble. The bell on her collar is an instrument, right? Well the Treble Cleff is used in music!
story: Treble floated around, the stars above her head lighting her way. She spotted a house down below, light flooding from its windows. Curious at why a human was awake this late, Treble decided to check it out. As she landed at the windowsill, she stared in with wide eyes and perked ears. Where she expected to see a happy family, she spotted a young child sitting on her bed, crying into her hands. The sight broke Treble's heart, and she watched carefully to try and see why the child was crying.
She spotted a large plastic bin nearby, filled with wood shavings and a small food bowl. As soon as Treble realized what creature was kept in a cage like that, she knew what had happened. This young girl had lost her pet hedgehog! Treble, instantly wanting to help the child, went to the back of the yard and began searching for clues that could lead to where the child's pet was. She looked carefully at the grass and eventually spotted some blades that looked pressed down where others did not.
Knowing this was a sign that the animal had walked there, Treble began to follow it. She eventually came up to a small burrow and peeked inside, sniffing around. That distinct scent was definitely in there, and so was the hedgehog. She spotted it down near the bottom of this tiny little space and began to roll it out. It was asleep, and clearly a heavy sleeper. She rolled it to the doorstep and pushed it through the doggy door. Avoiding the creature that used this door, she made her way to the child's room.
Treble tapped on the door loudly and then quickly escaped before the kid opened up the door. Treble heard her overjoyed squeal of delight and smiled to herself as she exited the house once again through the doggy door. Mission accomplished.

heh i have a soft spot for hedgehogs X33
and i loved your name
congrats!! ^v^ <3
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #6 //treble