dogs? by Pandalove789

Based on Click to view
Artist Pandalove789 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

dogs?

Postby Pandalove789 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:53 pm

In the middle of a clearing is a pack, a pack led by a black and brown, sleek, she-wolf. She was beautiful. The she-wolf was facing the forest, in which the pack was about to head into, to look for a new home, as for their last one was chopped down and replaced by a large factory. A noise was coming from deep within the forest, sounding like barking. Barking of domestic dogs.
The she-wolf's ear flattened, and her head whipped around to face the pack,"I think... I hear something... Dogs...". Her eyes narrowed, and she faced the densely packed forest, her nose raised, sniffing, and her tail between her legs.
The still silence lasted until her patience wore away, just when she was about to move again, when shuffled into a nearby bush.
Before realizing it was, the she-wolf turned to her pack, raised an eyebrow, and whispered,"Dogs?" The pack's eyes narrowed and they stood, growling. If there was more than one there was a possibility of a fight. If it was only one, that just meant some lost pooch, no worries.
The animal in the clearing raised it head and clumsily ran its way over to her,"Dogs? Hello, I am Dogs?"
She turned her head and rolled her eyes. "Sorry, pack, at ease! Its only one!"
It was a male pup, very light gray in color, with charming chocolately-brown eyes. "Dogs? Dogs? Hello!"
The she-wolf sighed and made her way over to the housepet. "Yes genius, you're a dog, do I need to spell it out for you? Are you lost, because if you're not, just stroll back to your little home somewhere in the skin's village, with your nice, warm homes and your soft little dogbeds. If you're thinking of starting anything, it won't work on us."
"Skins?"
"Yeah, you know, your master? Is that the term you were looking for, well I'm sorry my vocabulary isn't good enough for you-"
"I don't have a master..."
The she-wolf raised her eyebrows and her face was washed with a look of confusion.
"But I thought-"
"Well", the ditzy dog lowered his head,"I did have a master, but he wasn't very nice to me-"

I might turn this into a story thing :)
Pandalove789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me