Based on Click to view
Artist captaincaprag.hircus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galileo

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Thu May 15, 2014 12:32 pm

i just decided to use a different computer

i think im just about done with him now. he's based off of star maps and the Celestial Resonator from Robot Unicorn Attack 2. im still unsure about a name though im pretty sure i'll be naming him after someone. My friend just yelled at me and told me to name him Galileo.

Information

Name:
Galileo

Personality
WIP

Pride
None

Open to Same-Gender relationships?
Yes

Mate
None

Willing Surrogate?
No
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galileo

Postby dr pepper. » Thu May 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Oh very pretty uwu
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Thu May 15, 2014 2:08 pm

ANIMAL STORM! wrote:Oh very pretty uwu

thank you :3 i've been wanting to put this design on something for a while.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Fri May 16, 2014 2:43 am

captaincaprag.hircus wrote:
ANIMAL STORM! wrote:Oh very pretty uwu

thank you :3 i've been wanting to put this design on something for a while.

I like it. c:
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 am

Hyensa wrote:I like it. c:

thank you :3
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me