Based on Click to view
Artist Alva. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 31 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Caedil Readoption [WINNER!]

Postby Alva. » Mon May 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Apple wrote:What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

THIS KIAMARA IS UP FOR READOTPTON!

Please read the ENTIRE POST before entering.

For this competition, fill out the following form below;

- If you change his name, please explain why HE (not you) chose to do so.
- For the story, you must collaborate with one other Kiamara or Micorkia owner and write a story about them.
- Word limit for story: Minimum: 400 Maximum: 1000
- ONE extra only (if art, 2 pieces, if story, word limit of 500).
- Feel free to comment below or PM me any questions you may have!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Collaborative Story:[/b]
[b]Extra[/b]

THINGS TO KNOW:
Mother is Chippewa
Father is Lyde
Brother is Nobody
Niece is Hazel
Nephew is Moredcai
Sister-in-law is Blair
Caedil and Aurorina (his mate) are divorced, but if the new owner wishes, they can ask PurpleKakashi for them to become mates again. It is not guaranteed they will be become mates, and you are not required to make them mates.

ENDS JUNE 20th
Last edited by Alva. on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caedil Readoption

Postby Ravendarus » Mon May 12, 2014 2:43 pm

ImageImage

Ravendarus

Caedil
Story with wrote:KyuubiHiro's kia named Lemorte was featured in this tale.

Caedil watched the girls from afar leaning against a tree. "Hey now" Lemorte said walking up to him, "You aren't eyeing my wife are you?" he asked defensively for a moment, but calmed down seeing Caedil's look. Caedil had jumped a bit looking towards Lemorte, then towards the girls, one was a radiant blue kia sitting in a deeper blue sweater trying to hide herself off from the world it seemed like. She had an interesting bright orange face with dull greyish black hair.

The other girl, had a pale cream coat covered in purple markings, her purple hair draped over her shoulders and rested gently below them. The purple crusaded down her neck fading into a brilliant yellow that matched her eyes.

They looked rather cute sitting together, he blushed and looked back at Lemorte, "A-Ah no! I mean…I wouldn’t do that! They are both beautiful, but I…." he sighed lightly. Lemorte blinked a bit, "Ah oui, I know the look, you have someone else in your life" He said.

“Had more like” Caedil muttered quietly, Lemorte blinked, “Had? What is this? You… no longer?” He asked, Caedil nodded, “We got in a fight… I guess, sort of, it was my fault really… I did something bad… I think” he sighed, “I didn’t mean to honestly, she didn’t even tell me what I did wrong…” he said. Lemorte tsked, and shook his head, taking out his glove he smacked Caedil across the face.

Caedil’s eyes widened, he rubbed his cheek lightly, “A-Ah…” he said quietly, “You deserved that mon amie, listen to Lemorte and you shall win back her heart!” he said determined. Caedil blinked, “R-Really?” he asked. Lemorte nodded, “Of course!” he said. “I am never wrong” He tsked again hitting Caedil with the glove after Caedil had rolled his eyes, “Hey! Watch the glove!” Caedil muttered lightly. “That was for rolling your eyes” He said.

Caedil frowned, “Alright alright, I am listening” He said, “My friend, perhaps you were not romantic enough! Have you thought of proposing?” he asked, Caedil flinched lightly, “Ah… I did” he uttered, “Oh! Did she say no? Did you offend?” He asked, “I didn’t offend! She said yes…” he said lightly, “Then what is the problem?” Lemorte asked, “She wants to divorce…” he sighed sadly. “I love her more then anything, but she wants to end it” He said.

Lemorte thought about it, he shook his head, “Very well, there is only one thing left to do” He said, Caedil looked up quietly, “You! Must take her on a date!” he proclaimed, Caedil almost slumped over, “She’s going to say no” he groaned lightly at the owlish looking kiamara.

“Non non non” Lemorte said hitting Caedil again, “Seriously stop!” Caedil whined at this point, he didn’t like being hit even if he did deserve it. He was just in a bit of a slump in truth and he wanted to get out of it, but this just seemed to get him farther in.

Lemorte smirked and pulled out a flower, “First, you will bring her flowers, and present her with a gift!” he said, “Then you will get down and ask for forgiveness and a second chance” he said softly to him, “Finally you will reserve an entire fancy restaurant for your date, fountain included in the background and some lovely soft music playing the distance, you will be fed the finest of meals and the most gorgeous of wines to sip upon” he said dreaming up this amazing fantasy of a date.

Caedil rolled his eyes leaning against the tree again. “You sound like one of those fake reality shows where they plan the perfect date and then something crazy happens and everything goes overboard and then it’s titanic all over again” he muttered, “Plus who can actually afford a date like that?” he added shaking his head, “Sorry the best I can do is afford the movies” He noted looking at his wallet.

Lemorte shook his head gently, “Non non mon amie” He said, “You are very lucky, because you have met me Lemorte, and you are not eyeing my wife” he said, “For that you should be grateful, I shall pay for your date” he said. Caedil’s eyes widened in shock, “R-Really?” he asked, “Clearly you love this girl very much my friend, I know the feeling, if it was me, I would want someone to help me too” he said, “But no, I have my Shizuka and my boy Marcel, and we are a perfect family” he said, “I have always wanted a family of my own one day” Caedil chuckled, “Well mon amie, you can come meet mine if you would like” Lemorte said lightly.

“Thank you um… what was your name again?” Caedil asked, “Lemorte” he said bowing his head, “At your service mon amie” He said. “Ah I see… my name is Caedil and it’s quite interesting to meet you I’ll admit” he said smiling at the strange yet excited kiamara. “Do you really think she would consider taking me back?” He asked Lemorte lightly, “Perhaps my friend, perhaps she would” he said.

“If not my lovely friend Ariedenne over there is quite single, but I warn you she has a lot of others after her” He winked playfully. Caedil blushed, “A-Ah thanks for the offer, but in truth there is only one girl for me and it’ll take a while if she says no” He said, Lemorte smiled, “Now there is devotion! I like that, it shows you are a guy of heart and not some fiend who plays with them” Lemorte smiled at Caedil, “Well, what can I say” he chuckled, “You could always tell me her name” Lemorte inquired.

“Her name is that of the heavens, kind and beautiful just as she is. Her name is like honey upon my lips” Caedil smiled, “Her name is Aurorina” he whispered gently blushing.

XXX - By Ruki ki
XXX - By MintCat

Last edited by Ravendarus on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Mon May 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Username: Wyrd
Name: Caedil
Collaborative Story: WIP-Finding partner
Extra WIP
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Username: iJellybean
Name: Caedil
Collaborative Story: Isabelle's paragraphs done By: Snow! | Caedil's paragraphs done By: iJellybean
Extra:
Last edited by bsktcase on Tue May 13, 2014 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v14 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:46 pm

may enter uvu

Username:
Name:
Collaborative Story:
Extra
关于你,我会慢慢忘记。以后没有期待,也没有失落。

<don't exist on here no more>
v14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Mon May 12, 2014 2:46 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that
      in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.

← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      ImageImage

→ → →→ → → → → → → → → → →-------------------------------← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ← ←

Ʋƨɛяиαмɛ ;;
      Whisky
      Иαмɛ ;;
      My full name is Jaden Hunter Caedil. Most who knew me before my divorce knew that my name was simply Caedil, but I have chosen to change my ways, and along with that goes my name. Some of you are asking what's the point in changing my name, if I just put my first name as my last? The way I see it, Caedil is full of the sins I have commited, lies I have told, and things I have begged, borrowed, and stole. That's why it is last, like the past. Jaden means Jehovah has heard; it's a Biblical name. I feel as if I will be cleansed if I change my ways, so it shall be done, with the wonderful name meaning of Jehovah has heard. Jehovah has heard me and my struggles, and wishes to help my change my ways. This is my thank you. Hunter? It was the name of my little brother that died from a disease before we could catch it. I will never forget you, brother. You always were my best friend.
      Ɔσℓℓαвσяαтιʌɛ Ƨтσяʏ ;;
      Єϰтяα ;;
      [ [ I wish to change my ways ] ]

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M DYING WIP WIP WIP
Last edited by whisky on Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Mon May 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Username:{Internal Blackout}
Name:Caedil
Collaborative Story:
Extra
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Mon May 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Username:
Name:
Collaborative Story:
Extram

big wIP
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ExpensiveAlpaca » Mon May 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Username: ExpensiveAlpaca
Name: note; changed his name
Collaborative Story:
Extra

Art Shop | Characters
Rest in peace Pancake. Rest in peace Barry. Rest in peace Auggie. Rest in peace Heidi.
ExpensiveAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Mon May 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Username:
Name: