Based on Click to view
Artist owls-in-october [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zanopian Llama No. 1 - Adopt Me!

Postby owls-in-october » Mon May 12, 2014 12:33 pm

♥ zanopian llamas ♥

Hello, there! Welcome to the only-existing Zanopian Llama farm. What's a Zanopian llama, I hear you cry? Well, they're distant descendants of your everyday llama, with a few changes. For starters, all Zans have very tiny hooves, big eyes, and probably most notable - they're only three feet high.

Of course, a species can't be defined in a day - but we'll get to the specifics of these little guys and gals later. In the meantime, would you like to explore our stables? Some Zans may even be up for adoption - and they make great house pets!

First-ever Zan! :D S/he's quite cute, I believe. This Zan collects vermillion roses to decorate its body. And since it's the first, the contest for this one will last a bit ;D

Code: Select all
Name:
Greatest fear?
Art/Extras (optional) :

Enddate;; May 25th
owls-in-october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zanopian Llama No. 1 - Adopt Me!

Postby sadlittleghostie » Tue May 13, 2014 7:19 am

Name:Carlos
What's this Zan's greatest dream?: To make the biggest garden in the world
Greatest fear?: Talking in front of people he doesn't know
Art/Extras (optional) : wip
sadlittleghostie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Thu May 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Name:
Greatest fear?
Art/Extras (optional) :
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sat May 17, 2014 11:00 am

Name:
Zion

What's this Zan's greatest dream?
Zion's greatest dream is to end world suffering. He has been traveling around the world to end suffering where ever he goes.

Greatest fear?
His greatest fear is fear it's self. He cannot stand fear. Fear scared him to death!

Art/Extras (optional) :
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Wed May 21, 2014 1:14 am

Name;;
Valkyrie
Gender;;
Female
What's this Zan's greatest dream?
Val's dream is to bring joy to who ever she meets. Even though she doesnt look the most cheery, she wants to make others smile. When Val spots someone down she presents them with one of her roses and a compliment to help lift their spirits. This sweet Zan always carries roses when she's out in case she encounters someone who might need the moral boost. The pretty flowers may be great for decoration, but they are wonderful for gifting as well.
Greatest fear?
Her worst nightmare coming to life. She's alone. Standing on a barren field, everything is painted darkly and there is a sinister feeling in the air. She starts running. Suddenly, walls are materializing. Concrete walls that just keep building higher and higher. She rams at the walls, but there are no weaknesses, no secret door, no way out of the concrete prison. The ground rumbles and trees start popping up, they have ugly faces with gnarled hands. Not a moment later thorns shoot up. They grab at anything they can get a hold of. They cover every inch of the walls, spider web cracks are blossoming on the walls from the force. The last thing she sees before she wakes are the thorns, closing in around her.
Valkyrie doesn't want to be alone and be stuck in a world of misery. Her nightmare trapped her in a gloomy world filled with darkness, she tries her best to not make that happen by spreading joy to others.

Thank you for the opportunity to try out for this lovely Zan!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me