Seapegasi Racing Association Chicken Smoothie by LEAVING-

Based on Click to view
Artist LEAVING- [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seapegasi Racing Association Chicken Smoothie

Postby LEAVING- » Sat May 10, 2014 6:19 pm

SPRACH is the racing sim for the seapegasi adopts.

How racing works

The way the winner is decided, is random, But fair.
Seapegasi are separated into 2 Categories, LVL1-10 and LVL11-20. If your seapegasi is lvl1, then your name goes into the draw once, but if your seapegasi is lvl8, then your name goes into the draw 8 times. The results come from a random generator online.

Prizes

Prizes include; winning a creature, XP, &, coat-change item, and other prizes which occasionally pop-up.

Rules

-No fighting
-No betting! lol
-No putting down other players
-Have fun and follow main adoption rules.

Requirements

To enter a race, your pegasi must be a race pegasi that is over 2 years of age. Your pegasi must own a harness, a bridle, a cloth, a mouth-loc and fin-wraps.

Harness: The harness is what keeps the cloth on. It is made of lightweight polyester mixed with nylon for durability. It goe around the stomach, with another loop going around the neck, with inter-connecting straps to keep it stable, tight/snug, and balanced.
Bridle: The bridle is what holds the Mouth-loc on, it is also used for leading the creature. It is made of the materials as the harness.
Cloth: The cloth identifies the seapegasi during a race, the cloth aslo identifies ALL seapegasi you have. i.e You have one cloth that all your seapegasi use. Each seapegasi has it's own number. It is colourful and has a simple pattern on it. It is made of polyester.
Mouth-Loc: Some pegasi get snappy during racing. To prevent disqualification and injury, a mouth-loc is required. It is wrapped around the snout and connected to the bridle. Made of polyester.
Fin-Wraps: These wrap around the fins to make them more streamlined. They are made of a strong, durable crepe-textured cloth.

Race entry fee is 75&.
Only members of SPRACH can race. To register, send me your application if you have won a seapegasi eligible for racing.
Members of SPRACH
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LEAVING. I HAVE FOUND BETTER COMMUNITIES FOR NOW.
LEAVING-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me