Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Peredaisha 007

Postby C-ren » Fri May 09, 2014 8:37 am

ImageRemy

Before you adopt make sure you have visited the main thread ;>

Adopting

I was listening to some traditional/modern music
mixes while designing this so the theme for this form is traditions!
The most creative form wins Peredaisha 007.
The item is an heirloom passed down to him, it's a mobile with birds.

Won By: Cairo
Last edited by C-ren on Wed May 14, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peredaisha 007

Postby angeltears. » Fri May 09, 2014 9:09 am

Peredaisha 007 Form
Your Username: ---"I don't know her very well, and I'm not sure if this is right; we haven't seen each other in a while, but I'm almost sure it was, 'Oh My Gods.' Hmm, do you know her?"
Peredaisha's Name: ---"Oh, alright then. I'm Mistaf."
What traditions does this Peredaisha have? ---"Well, I don't know if this counts as a tradition, but every Monday, I collect dew from the fields, for my family. I use grass weived baskets, so the dew sticks. Otherwise, it would run down the sides, and slip through cracks.
Why is his bird mobile heirloom so important to him? ---"Well, I love birds, and when I found these 'ceramics' just laying in an old house, I couldn't help making them into something. I wanted to keep them, but I couldn't stand carrying them around all day, so this is what I did!"
If he could start a new tradition what would it be? ---"Well, I suppose that we should watch the stars after a family member dies. It's a soft topic, but it just seems right. My father used to say that you can see as their spirit appears in the sky, tracing the outside of the stars like a glowing painting."
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? ---"A small hut in a meadow full of bright grass and flowers, and I think I would like some birds around, so a forest would be very nice!"

---
ImageImageImageImageImage
angeltears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TinyEldritch » Fri May 09, 2014 1:02 pm

Peredaisha 007 Form

♥ ♫ ♥

Your Username:
Wuffley

Peredaisha's Name:
Bloosh (Dont know where this came from, thought it was adorable)

What traditions does this Peredaisha have?
This adorable fella loves to go around and paint different things for others, he's a very thoughtful and creative Peredaisha. He never turns away from someone in help. Painting is his passion, and he loves to share his passion with others. Every morning he'll typically paint out the sky, or, the different scenes around him. During the sky, he travels, looking for those who may want a painting. In the evening, he comes home, and goes to bed, the next day, doing it over again. It's a simple, daily tradition that has run through his family for ages.

Why is his bird mobile heirloom so important to him?
He crafted it himself, and painted it. One day he was outside his home, gazing around at the pale blue sky and saw a few bluebirds swooping and weaving around each other in a graceful manner. After bird watching he ran off to the forest with this grand idea, getting some sticks and beginning to carve and paint for the rest of the day. By nightfall, he had a nice mobile, and was satisfied. He hangs it overhead his panting area, a symbol of his pride for his art.

If he could start a new tradition what would it be?
Personally, he would probably have a community painting day, perhaps every Sunday, others would gather for lessons or, just to have fun and paint as they please while enjoying themselves. Chatting, and having fun.

What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in?
Bloosh would live in small wooded area, with friends and a thriving community nearby. There he could paint in solitude, and go find customers in the community nearby.

♥ ♪ ♥
Last edited by TinyEldritch on Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩​

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

TinyEldritch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cairo » Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 am

asdfghjkl; These are gorgeous. *o*

Peredaisha 007 Form
birds fly over the rainbow
Your Username: Cairo
Peredaisha's Name: Remy
What traditions does this Peredaisha have? Remy takes a walk once a week. They are long walks, deep through forests, and out across long prairies. His goal is to never cross the same way twice, and because of this, he has a nomadic lifestyle, rarely settling in one place. Because of his desires to take to the sky, he uses these walks to remind himself of all the good things that remain on the ground.
Why is his bird mobile heirloom so important to him? The mobile represents his deep-seated desire to have the power of flight, himself. Additionally, all of the birds have tiny holes in their beaks, along with a smattering of holes in the bottom that, when the wind blows the mobile around, catches in the birds' beaks, and they begin whistling, all different pitches and tones. It is also his only link to the homeland that he left behind, and, as his only possession, he treats it like family.
If he could start a new tradition what would it be? On his travels, one of the most miraculous sights Remy encountered was a hot air balloon lifting a lone person into the sky. He watched them as they rose, higher and higher, and then they hung there like a distant, vibrant bird. His strongest desire ever since has been to take a ride in one himself, as it is the closest he can get to true flight. Some kind of hot air balloon festival would be a dream come true for Remy, who firmly believes that "I wouldn't have feathers if I wasn't meant to fly."
What kind of place would this Peredaisha live in? The mountains, at the highest crest he could find, where he could touch the sky, and looking out, only clouds captured the horizon.
why then, oh why can't I?

the other side
Cairo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Tue May 13, 2014 6:27 am

The judging for this Peredaisha ends later today!
If you have yet to finish or are interested in trying out for it, you have around 4-5 hours starting
now uvu
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Wed May 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Goodness, sorry for the late results!
I ended up being really busy last night with some designs. Without further ado though, the results-

Arouria wrote:Well after looking over the forms for 007, I would have to say Cairo's is the best. They're the only one who actually incorporated the object as being an heirloom rather then being something made by the paradiasha itself. I also liked their description of the tradition, as well as the "where the paradiasha would live" section u.u

C-ren wrote:I really liked his strong desire to fly in Cairo's form, it was very touching and adorable!
It was clearly stated that his heirloom was important to him since he has a deep rooted tradition of being
nomadic and therefore it strongly reminds him of his original home. The details of the item were also
unique and pleasant to read, a very beautiful form, great work!
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cairo » Wed May 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Ahhhh! -flails-
Thank you both very much! He's so prettttyyyyy. :D