Based on Click to view
Artist lesbian [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DC#10

Postby lesbian » Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 am

The Horses wrote:
- Dreamcatchers are a tiny breed of horse; they only reach 30cm at full height, and the males tend to be taller.

- When a human child is born, a dreamcatcher is also born, no-one quite knows how because they are not truly assigned to their human until they are five - As an untrained foal would be useless fighting against a nightmare and most children are too innocent to begin having nightmares any earlier.

- The mane, tail and eye nebula are made of dreams. Good dreams.

- Because they are so light they are able to float through the air.

- A dreamcatcher stallion often gives a mare jewellery for their horns to show they love them.

- The dreamcatcher mares have an eye nebula {the trail behind their eye} while the males dont.

- They will stay with you until you die, but once you die their symbiotic bond with you is severed and they also pass on, to "The Dream World" - The Dream World is where they get their rest from nightmares, a reward for fighting nightmares, some may even call it an eternal slumber.

Oh lookie, a genderless DC.

You might notice something different about this DC, Xe doesn't have horns!
    Though this DC cannot breed/reproduce Xe doesn't lack anything, Xe is just as strong as all of the other DC's and is just as special!

To win Xyr all you need to do is complete the form and maybe add a few extras if you so wish - they are boosters. C: Prettying up is advised but not necessary, if I like the name and reasoning behind wanting the DC then that may be enough. c:

Code: Select all
    Name:
    Why would you like this DC?:

Ends:
    13th of May
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DC#10

Postby stoatkiss » Wed May 07, 2014 2:27 am

reserve oDo
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .FrozenFire. » Sun May 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Name: Chinkapin
Why would you like this DC?: This DC is such a unique little thing and I adore the looks. The soft colors are very pleasing to the eye, the fine coat fits amazingly with the pink mane and tail. It is also a new thought for me to own a genderless character. Something to love, without thinking of breeding or other stuff to do with genders. Chinkapin just jumped into my heart, a true eyecatcher, very unique and good looking.
-
Likes: Being there for others, colorful things, dreams involving butterflies, daydreaming
Dislikes: Dark things, loud noises, dogs
It's Friend {Human}: Delicia Fae. She is still young, only 9 years old and very lively. She is full of energy and always on her feet. Known to use female pronouns for Chinkapin, sometimes.
-
Personality: Chinkapin is, like little friend Delicia, very lively and full of spirit. Sometimes Chinkapin is a bit too eager to protect Delicia and overrating it's skills to fight nightmares. Otherwise Chinkapin is a lovely company and really social. The only thing Chinkapin is terrified of are dogs and it really can't get along with them.

---------------------------------------------------
ON HIATUS - Real life caught me and I must focus on solving a huge problem...
I'm from Germany , and german is my first language.

Image Image
Character Thread

Art by me. =>
.FrozenFire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Fri May 16, 2014 11:28 pm

.FrozenFire. wrote:Name: Chinkapin
Why would you like this DC?: This DC is such a unique little thing and I adore the looks. The soft colors are very pleasing to the eye, the fine coat fits amazingly with the pink mane and tail. It is also a new thought for me to own a genderless character. Something to love, without thinking of breeding or other stuff to do with genders. Chinkapin just jumped into my heart, a true eyecatcher, very unique and good looking.
-
Likes: Being there for others, colorful things, dreams involving butterflies, daydreaming
Dislikes: Dark things, loud noises, dogs
It's Friend {Human}: Delicia Fae. She is still young, only 9 years old and very lively. She is full of energy and always on her feet. Known to use female pronouns for Chinkapin, sometimes.
-
Personality: Chinkapin is, like little friend Delicia, very lively and full of spirit. Sometimes Chinkapin is a bit too eager to protect Delicia and overrating it's skills to fight nightmares. Otherwise Chinkapin is a lovely company and really social. The only thing Chinkapin is terrified of are dogs and it really can't get along with them.

Woops. Sorry I'm late.
    She's yours!
    <3
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .FrozenFire. » Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 am

Thank you. <3

ON HIATUS - Real life caught me and I must focus on solving a huge problem...
I'm from Germany , and german is my first language.

Image Image
Character Thread

Art by me. =>
.FrozenFire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups