Based on Click to view
Artist Mommy Amon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

SK 39 - Adopted

Postby Mommy Amon » Tue May 06, 2014 5:12 am

lines by 4everHallie, text above by Rondell
Shrimp Cats?! wrote:Shrimp Cats are curious animals so named because they have the front half of a cat and the back half of a shrimp. They're only a bit smaller than your average house cat, and usually live near the ocean, although they can go further inland for short periods of time as long as they don't dry out. Researchers have seen a variety of Shrimp Cats in all shapes, colors and sizes, but for some reason only a few near-white or completely white ones have been spotted...

To Adopt:

Code: Select all
Name:
Last edited by Mommy Amon on Tue May 13, 2014 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗
Dms and trades open
╚═════════════════════════╝

ImageImageImage

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Commissions and art trades open, pm or dm on discord - daluniak
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Mommy Amon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SK 39 - UFA

Postby Siddy » Tue May 06, 2014 5:33 am

Name.. Raspberry
Gender.. Female,
Short story on necklace... It's a piece of a broken sea shell, her mother has the other half, who disappeared, she holds onto it, in hopes that the other missing piece of her heart will be found with the other part of the shell. They had been out swimming in a Reef, when she had suddenly disappeared, Its been years since she last had seen her, and she regrets that she never respected her, and had often told her that she hated her. now, Raspberry sulks, Many Males have fallen for her, but shes scared that she might lose them to, so she lurks alone, often talking to herself.

Edit...
I added a little bit starting at the end of Shell, And I also relized that I spelt Raspberry wrong. XD
I edited again because I forgot to put the Edit note. I have been having a lot of DURR moments lately, Sorry. XD
Last edited by Siddy on Sun May 11, 2014 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heir » Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 am

Name: Amuleta
Short story on her necklace: It was once her sister's, who has now passed away, at least she thinks, her and her sister had a special bond. They also played together, her sister was there whenever she was down and needed help, she hopes one day, to meet her sister again and to set out to see once again.. but this time happy

;

─────────────────────

〈 amor, amor de mis amores 〉

🌎

hey i'm finn & i think you're pretty cool

;
heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mommy Amon » Tue May 13, 2014 3:45 am

Siddy wrote:Name.. Raspberry
Gender.. Female,
Short story on necklace... It's a piece of a broken sea shell, her mother has the other half, who disappeared, she holds onto it, in hopes that the other missing piece of her heart will be found with the other part of the shell. They had been out swimming in a Reef, when she had suddenly disappeared, Its been years since she last had seen her, and she regrets that she never respected her, and had often told her that she hated her. now, Raspberry sulks, Many Males have fallen for her, but shes scared that she might lose them to, so she lurks alone, often talking to herself.

Edit...
I added a little bit starting at the end of Shell, And I also relized that I spelt Raspberry wrong. XD
I edited again because I forgot to put the Edit note. I have been having a lot of DURR moments lately, Sorry. XD

Winner c:

╔═════════════════════════╗
Dms and trades open
╚═════════════════════════╝

ImageImageImage

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Commissions and art trades open, pm or dm on discord - daluniak
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Mommy Amon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siddy » Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 am

Dalgony wrote:
Siddy wrote:Name.. Raspberry
Gender.. Female,

Edit...

Winner c:

Thankyou so much! I will ake great care of her :3

Sid
She/They | Adult
Commissions always open!
Want to contact me? PM me!
DA, Instagram
Toyhouse, Art Examples
(<- Sig Art ->)
Siddy

My pets
My items