Shadowgal990
FAE Name:
Ammarone
FAE Gender:
Mare
Height:
12.5hh
What the color/markings means to her:
They mean good luck and prophecy to her. The marking means the prophecy, the red means luck. The red stands for the color of the dragon's flame, giving her good luck. Her prophecy is to be faster than the unicorn. The dragon stands for the opposite of the unicorn, therefore giving her strength to eventually race the unicorn. The unicorn, is not a unicorn, but the fastest horse ever, to be so fast to be able to take flight without wings, as unicorns dont have wings. She stands for the dragon, the mighty dragon spirit with all its teeth and what ever wants to show the unicorn whos boss here. But the unicorn has a better speed and agility than the dragon. The dragon is for strength and power, unicorn for speed and agility. This fae has been chosen by the spirits to be the one to have this prophecy.

Breedings: 0[/size][/center]
Last edited by sprig on Wed May 21, 2014 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FAE: Dark Dapple Gray: Color Event: Red

Postby Kiwilady » Sat May 03, 2014 11:47 am

Username: kiwilady
FAE Name: wip
FAE Gender: Mare
Height: 12.5hh
Wip
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sat May 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Username: Charboo
FAE Name: Crimson
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Sat May 03, 2014 4:05 pm

above not by me

Username:
Shadowgal990
FAE Name:
Ammarone
FAE Gender:
Mare
Height:
12.5hh
They mean good luck and prophecy to her. The marking means the prophecy, the red means luck. The red stands for the color of the dragon's flame, giving her good luck. Her prophecy is to be faster than the unicorn. The dragon stands for the opposite of the unicorn, therefore giving her strength to eventually race the unicorn. The unicorn, is not a unicorn, but the fastest horse ever, to be so fast to be able to take flight without wings, as unicorns dont have wings. She stands for the dragon, the mighty dragon spirit with all its teeth and what ever wants to show the unicorn whos boss here. But the unicorn has a better speed and agility than the dragon. The dragon is for strength and power, unicorn for speed and agility. This fae has been chosen by the spirits to be the one to have this prophecy.
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orse » Sat May 03, 2014 8:45 pm

[She is really nice. Good job vintage rose :3]
Username: {h o r s e}
FAE Name: Garnet
What Her Markings Mean to Her: Garnet's very unusual markings have a strong and significant meaning, linked greatly to her personality and nature. Garnet was born in a very unusual place. It was the middle of the night during January, and in the sky, the constellations Orion and Horsehead nebula shone brightly. Her mother gave birth to her under a rocky ledge, studded with garnets, glistening in the moonlight. The precious gems were the first thing she saw. When garnet was a yearling, she was attacked by a mountain lion, leaving her wounded and helpless. She doesn't know how is happened, but as she miraculously healed, she received bright red markings all over her body. Garnet thinks of her markings as a symbol of incredible luck. They are miraculous markings. Coincidentally, the gem garnet was known to reduce body toxins, and assist in the clotting of blood. Her mother believed that the unusual birth place of her foal played a part in her recovery. Therefore, she renamed her foal Garnet. Garnet thanks her markings, as all of her bad dreams are alleviated, and her bad moods never last long due to the emotionally healing powers of garnets. Garnet also considers her markings a symbol of creativity, love, purification, and strong emotions. Her markings always bring her great luck, protection and stability. Garnet much prefers the heat to the cold, especially as her markings are the bright bold color of fire. Her red hooves symbolize her speed as red symbolizes wildfire, blazing through grass rapidly. Garnet knows she can run even faster though, especially with the help of her incredible fiery hooves. Garnet believes her markings enable her to out-run anything, and her banner-like mane and tail is completed by the empowering red streaks. Her markings mean everything to her, and she loves them dearly.
orse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Thu May 15, 2014 2:13 am

Username: Fire-Rose
FAE Name: Fiera
What Her Markings Mean to Her:
Her markings mean she is the protector of life. She warns off enemies and any evil creature that sees the red markings, it is scared into their mind so when ever they see anything red with wavyness they dont come near. Versions of her markings are everywhere around where she lives to keep good creatures safe.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Wed May 21, 2014 8:31 am

ShadowGal990 wrote:
above not by me

Username:
Shadowgal990
FAE Name:
Ammarone
FAE Gender:
Mare
Height:
12.5hh

Congrats!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Thu May 22, 2014 12:58 pm

eee thank you so much!
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me