Fletchen by Greenleaf

Based on Click to view
Artist Greenleaf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fletchen

Postby Greenleaf » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:10 am

I saw this open adoptable and wanted to try my hand at making a little pip of my own. Meet Fletchen, a sweet little guy who is a commoner and my first pip. :3

I'm not very good at Oekaki, unfortunately, which is why that arrow-charm of his is just ew. I'm probably going to end up rage-erasing it to fiddle with it, but for now I'm just going to hope that my awful drawing skills don't end up cracking your poor screens.

Name: Fletchen, a variation of the word 'fletcher', the feathers you find on the ends of arrow-shafts.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: He is, by rights, a very quiet and reserved being. He is rather shy when it comes to meeting new pips, but don't let that fool you; once he learns to trust you, he is very friendly and can be talkative.

Aside from being introverted, he is also very intelligent; give him any problem and he can solve it in a blink. Despite this, he isn't that much of a logistics-focused character; his strengths lie in storytelling and creativity. Often, one can find him enrapturing a group of his friends with stories he has made up on the spot.

One thing that is his downfall is - quite bluntly - females. He finds them to be as strange and as different as some sort of foreign species, and doesn't quite understand many of their attributes; but at the same time, he is almost fascinated by them. However, unless he has been a good friend of her's for a long time, he will often freeze up around girls and grow stuttery and tongue-tied.

Pelt: His overall coat color is a light brown, and he has a white muzzle and tail-tip and white rings about his eyes. His belly and front paws are a very light cream. A smattering of small spots can be found on the corners of his forehead and around his muzzle in an almost freckle-like pattern.
      His collar is a dark forest green that matches his bright eyes.

Charm: His charm is a fletched arrow. The arrow is often a symbol of straight-mindedness, and his parents had willed for him to have a sense of direction in life. It is a trifle ironic that the arrow is also a symbol of love, as Fletchen doesn't have much of a sense of love life at all no matter how hard he tries.

It's my first time actually owning an Oekaki adoptable, so I hope I did this correctly! ^-^
He is open to friends and possibly relationships. :3
Greenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fletchen

Postby Vixen Wolfe » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:37 pm

He's beautiful, I love the simplicity of his pelt! <33
Would he like to be friends with Willow?

The eyes are the window into the soul, the emotion that flows from them speaks volumes without a word spilling from their lips.
Vixen Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 am

Wow, thanks! :3
And totally, he'll love to be friends. She's one gorgeous pip <3 I'll add her to his 'friends list' once I can, thanks!

-------'-'------
Chinese ● queer
bi ace ● musician

------------''--
--------------------
#BlackLivesMatter
click here.

--------------------
-----'--'-------
Li 立 ● she/ze ●
student ● writer

-------'----'---
Greenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Wolfe » Thu May 01, 2014 7:16 am

Greenleaf wrote:Wow, thanks! :3
And totally, he'll love to be friends. She's one gorgeous pip <3 I'll add her to his 'friends list' once I can, thanks!

You're welcome, he's so cute. (:
Yay! And thank you! <3

The eyes are the window into the soul, the emotion that flows from them speaks volumes without a word spilling from their lips.
Vixen Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 am

Bump!

-------'-'------