Bengal Black Splash Tobiano by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Black Splash Tobiano

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:52 pm

To try for this girl, tell me what her biggest quality and flaw are. No WIP's or edits are allowed.

~*Shiver*~ wrote:Username: ~*Shiver*~
Name: Nathalia
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,37 m
Quality: Independent and (physically) strong. Her independence allows her to fulfil her natural curiosity of the world around her, with or without the herd, though she prefers to spend her time in a small group. Also she is capable of defending herself (helped by her size) and enjoys showing she can give the bucks a run for their money.
Flaw: Her generally joyful attitude is seen as naive amongst many of the older members of the herd, meaning her ideas and opinions are usually ignored. She also lacks any kind of grace, often leading her to be teased though this is often joked about nicely among her close friends.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Black Splash Tobiano

Postby stabbrielle » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Username: -- b e n j i
Name: Felicity
Quality: In a way Felicity's honestly is both a quality and a flaw. It's a quality in how she cannot keep a secret or tell a lie.
Flaw: Her honestly is a flaw in how she is open with voicing her opinions of others in the way she thinks them, and sometimes this comes around to bite her in the rump when she inevitably offends someone.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow59 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 am

Username: shadow59
Name: Sapphire
Quality: Sapphire is happy to go along with anything, shes a happy go lucky kind of girl who doesn't worry and has fun.
Flaw: sometimes sapphire can be too quiet and she gets pushed to the side, others sometimes just ignore her, being the quiet girl that she is, she keeps her emotions to herself and everything slowly builds up inside.
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Thu May 01, 2014 5:19 am

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Claudia
Quality: She is very smart and resourceful, and can work her way out of most situations.
Flaw: She doesn't always listen, or do what she's told, often getting herself into trouble.

Toyhou.se

DeviantArt

[url=*]Carrd[/url]

female . she/her . INFP
USA . Christian . Night Owl
Artist . Writer . Reader

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp | space divider | left art | right art | moon | </>
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liv. » Thu May 01, 2014 7:20 am

Username: ~*Shiver*~
Name: Nathalia
Quality: Independent and (physically) strong. Her independence allows her to fulfil her natural curiosity of the world around her, with or without the herd, though she prefers to spend her time in a small group. Also she is capable of defending herself (helped by her size) and enjoys showing she can give the bucks a run for their money.
Flaw: Her generally joyful attitude is seen as naive amongst many of the older members of the herd, meaning her ideas and opinions are usually ignored. She also lacks any kind of grace, often leading her to be teased though this is often joked about nicely among her close friends.
Liv.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Fri May 02, 2014 10:39 am

Username: Ardelis
Name: Blyth
Quality: Blyth's greatest quality is her ability to analyze her surroundings and situations and think critically. She's a very factual gal who makes sure there is a rhyme and reason behind all she does. Her ability to think logically has made her confident and assured with all she does.
Flaw: Being analytical often makes her pull away from others. She tends to be overly critical of others and finds flaws in much of what others do. She'll be the first to tell you she doesn't think she's any better than anyone else, just that she spends more time finding the right answers.
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sat May 03, 2014 6:48 am

Username: Yamaneko
Name: Kintara
Quality: Kintara has an artistic talent. She has a gentle voice that inspires others, especially when she tells a story or bumbles a melody. But she isn't just a muse, she composes songs or tales by herself.
Flaw: Sometimes Kintara sinks into a really dark mood. Then she has a cynical comment for everthing, especially for other Nukittas. It would be the best to leave her alone for a while when she has such a bad day. As bright she can be on a good day as dark she is on a bad one.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby narnie » Sat May 03, 2014 7:45 am

Username: natural disaster.
Name: henrietta
Quality: Henri is a very exuberant gal with a lively personality that can spread to others. she is rarely ever in a bad mood and if she is its because of something extreme. her spirit can make any sad moment into a joyfest.
Flaw: the does flaw is that in one of her brown and blue eyes she is blind. since birth the eyes has always been blackness and nothing more. it tends to make her very self conscience and can dull her livelihood making her shy. as a youngling she was always pushed around for it but she has embraced the fact that her eyes is the way it is as she has gotten older.
narnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Light » Mon May 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Username: colossalConquistador
Name: Aretina "Ary/Airy" - Greek meaning "Virtuous"
Quality: Ary is happy to find love, kindness and hope in the world around her. She likes to feel and trust people and their judgement. She isn't one to point fingers at others, she is very honest and very virtuous. Aretina gives credit where credit is due, and takes the blame when it is at her fault. She apologizes like it's going out of style. However...
Flaw: These qualities all lead for her to be stepped on and crushed time and time again. Many others take advantage of her, and it doesn't deter her. She brushes it off as nothing, and becomes extremely vulnerable to the next occurrence of like happenings. There are times poor Ary will be alone and cry to herself for wishes she would be stronger and better, not taking advantage of her own inner strength she already has. She is a very troubled girly, and hopefully someone would be able to take her in and give her the care and kindness that she looks for around herself.
Image Image Image

..........█

Prince of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Mon May 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Username: Staz
Name: Aiyana
Quality: Being a calm, yet rather solemn soul Aiyana tends to keep herself out of trouble and away from others. She also gains favour with others of her kind by using her healing abilities to help mothers give birth safely and supplies the community with herbs during time of illness. Her general ability to gain respect is her greatest quality.
Flaw: Aiyana has short term memory loss. She usually forgets everything she learned the previous day, 24 hours later. She developed memory loss problems after a stampede accident as a yearling when an older Nukitta panicked and nearly crushed her head. Her memory loss makes her vulnerable and detached, though she doesn't seem to be bitter about her condition.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me