Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kombucha's entries - doughnuters comp.

Postby guroboss » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 am

username;; kombucha

a little bit about yourself;;
hey, i'm kombucha! i like to play the cello and draw, as well as listen to music in my spare time (vinyl's the way to go, if you were wondering). my favourite books and shows lean towards fantasy, comedy, etc. though anything to do with science interests me. my favourite videogames are animal crossing and most things bethesda or nintendo, but my musical taste tends to extend deep into the depths of space. i like to think of myself as a joker and a little bit of a pushover, and i try to be really friendly, though i recently used to be pretty shy (the only way to get around it is to talk, right?). i take criticism pretty well, as far as i know, and starting trouble's not really my thing. the way most things go, the less seriously i take something, the more seriously i take it.

on average, how many hours do you spend on your computer each day;;
about 3-5 hours, though more on the weekends.

why you want to be an artist;;
cats, art, and donuts are all things i enjoy, so it seemed like a fun way to practice drawing and designing. this would be my first time working on adoptables as opposed to just drawing, but i've been drawing for a good while, and i'm always up to improve and get to meet new people!

would you be an active contributor of designs for our adopts;;
yep, i try to be as active as i can, and i find a pretty good balance between work and play, so it shouldn't be an issue.

anything else;; i have AP testing and exams coming up in late may (AP test is may 14), as well as orchestra practice around the same day as the test, so i may need extra time to study, but i don't think it would be too obtrusive. best of wishes and luck to everybody else, also, and above all, have a good time!

friday. they/she. bi. adult. istp.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸᦸ☎
𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨? 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩❜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚?
playing: bg3 // watching: tokyo ghoul⏤⏤ spotify. toyhouse.

📌naming all my pets!
📌current count:
847!
guroboss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me