Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Line Art Contest! CLOSED FOR NEW ENTRIES by captaincaprag.hircus

Artist captaincaprag.hircus [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Line Art Contest! CLOSED FOR NEW ENTRIES

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 am

CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS. I WOULD LIKE ALL PARTICIPANTS TO FINISH THEIR ENTRIES BEFORE I START JUDGING.

Im lookg for Line Art of an Adoptable Species i've created so i'll be holding a contest! these line will reposted in the Adoptable Oekaki boards but the original artist will be credited and their signature will not be removed.

Rules
You may enter as much as you'd like
i will only accept ONE- TWO line arts
The lines cannot be changed from the original design without my permission
You may not copy the design OR idea if you lose (or if you win)

Guidelines
This is the "concept art"
they are Alpaca Dragon thinggies and they have lanterns attached to their tails by string or ribbon.
i would prefer you just draw whats shown in your own art style.
you can add (but this is not required) gender symbols, other types of lanterns, an option for both string and ribbon,a base color layer, shading & highlights and a new back ground.

Prizes
now lets get down to the important stuff.

First place winner may choose ONE of the following prizes:
PLEASE KNOW THAT THE PET PRIZES MAY CHANGE.
-any 15 RARES from this group

-the four new store pets

-Guest/Permanent artist/mod Status

-1-2 Custom designs on this line art

Sorry guys but there was a little mix up with the list pets. I had forgotten that I had an art payment involving them so I had to remove them. I'm very sorry...

if i accept another line art, their prize will depend on what the first place winner picks
Last edited by captaincaprag.hircus on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 am, edited 12 times in total.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Line Art Contest!

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:58 am

This contest is officially open!
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:01 pm

bump
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 pm

*mark* might enter c: (even though I use a mouse)

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 pm

impossible;; wrote:*mark* might enter c: (even though I use a mouse)

thats okay :3
i've seen some amazing artists that draw only with a mouse!

thankyou for marking~
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Manocat » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 am

lets hope i can try and enter due to all my HW e_e
█ █ █ ██████████████████████ █ █ █

█ █ █ ██████████████████████ █ █ █

Yo.

Manocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nazghuls » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 am

question:
I can't see the concept art, so may I try my hand without the concept? :)
nazghuls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:11 am

You can if you'd like. I may just like it better then my own design. It just has to be on the oekaki and it has to bee a cross between an alpaca an eastern dragon
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 am

Manocat wrote:lets hope i can try and enter due to all my HW e_e

Yeah let's hope xD
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me