Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:51 pm

He's still kind of a WIP but i think he looks pretty so far~ c:
nah, im done.

Name
Yianni

Nickname
Lyro

Personality
He can be extremely skittish and is quite the coward. He often calms himself by playing his harp tail. he can be sweet and kind but he can be easily tricked by others and is deeply hurt when he is. he often doubts the love or friendship of those close to him no matter how much they care about him.

Family
None

Friends
Sunrise (Gracie)
Delilah
Ryuu

Crush/Mate
none
Last edited by captaincaprag.hircus on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yianni

Postby tokariya » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:40 pm

his design is amazing ouo
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:29 pm

ShadowGal990 wrote:his design is amazing ouo

thanks! ;u; i've wanted to put this design on something for a while
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Would he like to be friends with Delilah?
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 pm

corrosive_limes wrote:Would he like to be friends with Delilah?

sure~
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me