Based on Click to view
Artist emberheart. [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Foxerfly #131 - Winner!

Postby emberheart. » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

A Foxerfly is a fox-like creature that is rather small. They are about the size of the average house cat. Their very unique feature is the pair of wings on their back that allows them to fly unlike any other four-legged being. There are three different types of wings of a Foxerfly that resemble wings of insects.

Butterfly
Dragonfly and
Bee

Occasionally their wings will be different to others, but it is rare in the average Foxerfly. Their diet consists of everything a normal fox would eat; berries, eggs, small rodents, fruit, and they may chew on various crops. They are shy and extremely secretive among creatures of different kinds, so they are not seen often.
Be nice to your Foxerfly; they will only choose the one right for them.

Bella Star4234 wrote:

ImageImage

Username; Bella Star4234

Her name; Anemone. This name comes from the anemone flower. It also is derived from the greek word ανεμος meaning "wind."

Birthday; Her birthday is on October 20th, 2012. Her zodiac sign is libra.

Sexuality; Heterosexual. However, she at the moment is single and doesn't have her eye on anyone.

Best friend;
      Pixie owned by Katie Cat. Although they are best friends now, it wasn't until recently did they meet. Anemone met Pixie at a community event as an adult, and they're friendship instantly clicked. They soon became close friends and love to talk together.

Song that represents her;
      Colors of the wind. I think it fits her perfectly, and that's why I chose it. ❤
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅

Personality; ✿Compassionate ✿Dedicated ✿Energetic ✿Empathetic ✿Imaginative ✿Pushover✿

❀Because of her love of nature, naturally Anemone is gentle, caring, kind, and compassionate. She cares for every living creature, especially those who don't have a voice. This makes her able to walk in others' shoes and be emphatic. Unfortunately, Anemone's empathy tends to make her a doormat. Sometimes she is too caring that she might agree to anything as long as they have a good reason. Although she can be easy-going, she will stand for her belief that the environment shouldn't be forgotten and it needs her help. She knows she can't save all of the species, but she's willing to be their voice and chip in as much as she can. She is realistic, but she loves to wish and dream about a better future because she helped the best she can. This makes her very imaginative. In addition, Anemone is determined to help out in any way she can. Her want to help out naturally developed a habit to be energetic about everything that would help. She is dedicated to restoring nature, and won't give up, no matter the obstacle. She believes that obstacles are actually opportunities, which helps her more forward when she has a challenge.
      Beliefs;

❀Anemone believes that the best thing she can do is help out as much as she can for a good cause. She thinks the best way to do this is through empathy and compassion. She also believes that everyone needs to work together to create a better world. Anemone notes that if people cared just a little bit about their impact on the environment, it could greatly change things. She believes that a better world is possible, but everyone must care to make it a reality. Moreover, Anemone believes in a vegetarian diet. Though she doesn't like some vegetables, she's willing to eat them if it will spare the rodents. Although she's heard that it hurts the ecosystem if she does that, she doesn't change her mind. She knows there's plenty of other foxerflies out there that will eat meat, so she doesn't think it does much harm. She also thinks that those poor rodents deserve life more than her diet, so she remains a herbivore.
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅

Hobbies;
        ✿picking up trash in her free time
        ✿raising fundraisers to help the community
        ✿participating in the community
        ✿cleaning up the beach
        ✿planting gardens and trees
        ✿reminiscing with friends about their good times
        ✿dancing in meadows when she is alone
      Likes;
        ✿nature
        ✿hearing crickets chirp at night and birds sing in the morning
        ✿smelling fresh country air
        ✿seeing that others are aware of more than just themselves
        ✿strawberries
      Dislikes;
        ✿carrots
        ✿leaves
        ✿litter
        ✿negative feelings
        ✿when others lie or blame someone else
        ✿when others purposely hurt the environment
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅
✿Story behind her charm;✿

❝I used to be self-centered and took everything for granted. Society naturally wove me into being the worst I could be. But at first, I didn't see it like that. When I was younger, things in my life went smoothly. I got everything I wanted, I was very social, I had a truckload of friends, and to me, I was having the time of my life. But one summer vacation changed all of that. During the summer, I asked my parents if we could go North because we always went south. They were surprised to my request, but reluctantly agreed. That summer they had asked me all of these questions to make sure I really wanted to.

❛Honey, you sure you want to go there? It can get awfully cold and there's ice! Not to mention that irritating 24 hour sunlight...❜

I nodded. ❛Yes mom! The islands are just so boring, I want something new! I don't care if it's a little different, different is better! It will be totally awesome!❜ I had to explain to her quite a few times before she gave in and said yes. Luckily, she did.
        So we made our reservations for a cruise to Alaska, and by the middle of our trip, I got an experience I was never expecting.

The first few days felt almost as if nothing had changed. Sure I was on a cruise ship, but I spent most of my time texting with my friends, just like I did at home. My parents tried to get me more involved, but I barely budged.
        ❛That stuff is for little kits,❜ I would say.

However, my parents were able to win one argument, and soon I was on the tour to look at some species that live around on of the Alaskan islands. We trudged upon the icy ground near the shore in hopes to get a glimpse of the animals i the ocean. We saw a walrus just barely, whales, a dolphin, sea otters, a tundra hare, and a few minks. At that point, I still wasn't paying much attention. However, they looked interesting and new, which made me look up from time to time.

After what seemed a long time, the tour was finishing and we headed back to the cruise ship. I felt completely dissatisfied, for the cold ice kept trying my patience. I wanted to get back to my room suite as on the ship as quick as possible, but suddenly I saw something that changed my entire life. I heard a soft ❛ar❜ from behind me, and I turned around to see what it was. A baby seal bigger than me had somehow crept up behind me. Around its neck was a very peculiar object. From what I could tell, it look liked plastic. The scene startled me that my feet turned stiff and I couldn't move. I heard my parents call to me from behind, but I ignored them. My focus was directed towards the seal that looked in pain. I did the only sensible thing I could think of; I started chewing off the plastic.

After a little while, the seal was free and sung happily as it hopped away. That feeling was nothing like I had ever experienced before. Suddenly, I began to understand my destiny, something I had dreamed about but never knew until that day. After our trip, I furiously stuck my nose into every single book, movie, and newspaper I could find and I researched pollution and its affects on nature. However, I didn't stop there. I researched how to help the environment and tried every method I could instructed in my research. I began decomposing, recycling, reusing, and reducing everything I knew I could. I saved my money to buy supplies to make a garden in our backyard. I started to get very involved with my community and restoration projects. I did whatever necessary to help out, just to feel that wonderful feeling I still remember now.

Maybe I'm exaggerating somewhat, but I do know one thing. After that day, my life changed. I used to believe that you'll receive if you give was a lie, but now I know different. It's not that you'll get a materialistic thing in return, but the satisfaction you get is worth more than anything you can see or touch. I know that for a fact. Helping the Earth instead of destroying it made me feel purposeful, relaxed, and excited to look forward to the future. Over the years, I lost a few friends along the way. They didn't see the world like I did, but I didn't mind. I didn't need their approval to feel good about what I was doing. Plus, when my parents began to recognize my change, I wasn't going back then. I had everything I ever wanted and needed, especially the day I got my crown. That sealed the deal, forever.❞
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅

**Hey! This foxer has a smaller tail than normal but not a bobbed tail. Please only enter if you will draw her tail correctly!**

Happy Earth day everyone! Sorry for no really Earth inspired designs, I don't really do that quq But this girl is really natured inspired to me, not so much in the looks of nature but more for the feel. She wears a free flowing scarf on her neck and base of her tail that is always in motion and always see through. Her charm is her Flower crown, the flowers are always kept alive by her talent, restoring nature. People have come to ruin our beautiful earth without so much as a second thought, a soda cup out the window, a water bottle that missed the trashcan that no one cared to pick up. Its just sad and this foxer is really proud to have restoring nature as her talent; to go around and try her best to help reverse what we've done.

Sure, she's just one foxer and she can only do so much, but she likes to inspire others to do a little restoring every now and then too <3

Soo, to win her you have to pick a song that represents her and tell me about it. Hint; I listened to the new Lindsey Stirling album while making her so bonus points if you pick a song from there hehe cx

Base form; (Extras are allowed)
Code: Select all
Username;
Foxer name;
Song that represents her

Info list;
• This foxer is a female and that cannot change.
• She can never be depressed, though she can of course be sad from time to time
• Charm is her flower crown
• She has a shorter tail than normal!
• She is based off this pallet
• Nicely coded forms make me want to pick you more
• I'm not a fan of big/sparkly gifs or fonts
• Art is awesome and I won't lie makes me want to pick you more but its okay if you're not "good" or order it ^u^
• Don't whine if you lose, it makes the winner feel bad
• Ends on Saturday, April 26th
• An extension may be given if two or more people ask

Hex codes;

■ #D1C6AA
■ #D3E2E9
■ #A5A69D
■ #DDEABE
■ #F7E28F
■ #ffffff

Last edited by emberheart. on Thu May 01, 2014 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxerfly #131

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 am

Aghhh so beautiful! <33
    I need a male for my last slot though. Huehuehue >w<

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Victorian Kyuubi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:01 pm

▒█░░▒█ ░▀░ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   ▒█░▄▀ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ ░▀░
░▒█▒█░ ▀█▀ █░░ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄█ █░░█   ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ ▀█▀
░░▀▄▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█░▒█ ▄▄▄█ ░▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀

▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄
░▄▄▄▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄█   ▒█░░░ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

(Zeriana Clareson if you can't read it)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░ ░▀░ ▀▀█ █▀▀   █▀▀▄ █░░█  
▒█░░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █▄▄█ █░░ █░░ ▀█▀ ▄▀░ █▀▀   █▀▀▄ █▄▄█  
▒█▄▄█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀░ ▄▄▄█  

▒█░░░ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░░█   ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █░░ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █▄▄▀ █░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ▒█▄▄▄█ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀

It reminds that she loves to be with others and play in the flowers when it's warm outside...( not much I can describe about why I chose this song)

Hex codes( so I know what to use when I draw her if I win her);(don't know why I put this)
■ #D1C6AA
■ #D3E2E9
■ #A5A69D
■ #DDEABE
■ #F7E28F
■ #ffffff
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sig a major wip!!
Trading Center
Sig/Form Shop
April Joker PPS + Extra Rare Auction
╔════════════════════════════╗

Help me get this jbd: Nursery JBD#257 I'm
looking for art for her to add onto my form.
Please pm if you wish to help me get her.
The deadline is in two and a half weeks
from when the user posted the jbd.
It is on April 15th I believe.
If you want to talk, trade, or do 1x1 rps , don't be
afraid to pm me. I won't bite you.
I'm nice and very creative in rps.
I can rp quite a bit and I'm still
trying to get better at it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage<------Please click them or they'll die
╚════════════════════════════╝
Victorian Kyuubi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *stars* » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 pm

~~✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~~

"ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕαу ιм α ∂яєαмєя вυт ιм иσт тнє σиℓу σиє"

Username; Hi im *Stars* im a current Owner, of Kayla the Easter Bunny ♥ made by Koda, I was looking for that one special foxerfly, and I found Chloe! she is gorgeous and I just love the colors I think her and Kayla would be great friends. I am a nature lover myself and I think that to help the Earth is a important factor that should be part of everyone's life, and when I saw this girl before I even read what your wrote about this foxer I though "Nature" .

What Will I Do With her?
If I win this girl the first thing that I will do is probably run around outside with excitement. Then I will tell my buddy about it because I have shown her to them. Then she will take a place in my signature. I will color in giftlines of her and draw her in all sorts of art. I will also roll play her all the time, and find her lots of new friends.

Foxer name; Chloe ✌
"In Greek Chloe means fresh as the first spring flower.Chloe also comes from the Greek god Chloris who was was the god of nature."
Gender; Female
Birthday; May 6, 1996 making her 18
Sexuality; Straight
Crush; Blake
Favorite Season; Spring
Likes;
• Catching Fireflies
• Painting
• Helping Others
• Smelling Flowers
• Being Active
Dislikes;
• Bullies
• Darkness
• Laziness
• Pollution

Hobbies; Chloe loves to paint, she likes to use natural colors. She loves to sit outside and paint the scenery and especially the sunset, She loves to use textures to make the painting come alive. Chloe loves to paint during the spring when the cherry blossoms are in bloom and the river is glistening. At night Chloe loves to paint the sunset while the fireflys glide through the sky. Chloe also loves to make flower crowns she loves to hand them out to other Foxers in need and make them feel beautiful, She believes her life goal is to make everyone feel like their wanted no matter their age, she thinks a flower can go a very long way.. Chloe also loves to catch fireflys she loves that they are able to glow and always uses them as a light source when painting other then the moonlight.Chloe also spends her time listening to music she feels when she listens to music she is in a better place and is safe from everything around her.

Hero; Chloe's Hero is Leonardo da Vinci - One of the greatest minds in human history. There were few areas, Leonardo didn't delve into. In many areas he was a couple of centuries ahead of scientific discovery. He helped make great advances in anatomy, astronomy, physics, science and others. He also painted the most iconic picture in history - The Mona Lisa.

Quirks;
- Always eats Salad with no dressing
- Always ties her bow the same way
- Eats nothing that is yellow
- Always folds her wings when painting
- Folds her ears when she is mad

Bestfriend; Chloes Best friend is Kayla- Owned by me they are really close and love the same things, and have been friends since they were little. Kayla is the one that was always their for chloe tagging along always their if chloe needed a shoulder. Chloe is quite sensitive and Kayla is always their to help.
════✿ ✿ ✿ ✿════
Song that represents her:
♚ "Paradise" - By: Coldplay ♚
(I know it is not Lindsey Stirling but I think this song really fits her.)

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

And dreamed of para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh

She dreamed of para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

La la la La
La la la

So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise

Para- para- paradise
Could be para- para- paradise

Para- para- paradise
Could be para- para- paradise

Oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo
Oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
This song shows that Chloe is just like any Young
Foxer fly she thinks she can get what she wants.
As she grows up she goes through many emotional
tolls but it shapes her into a strong girl, Who knows
she can't always gets what she wants. Even though
she has developed she is still a dreamer. Chloe
found that what she really wants to do with her
life is inspire others, she wants every one to feel
Wanted and makes sure everyone feels loved.
╚═══════════════════════════════╝

~~✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~~

"Our Prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can't help them at least don't hurt them" ~ Dalai Lama

✿~ Story Of A Girl ~✿
Chloe is a very mature indivdual, she has gone through many emotional turns in her life, as a young foxer she did not fit in and thought as if she was all alone in the world. Really Chloe would have fit in perfectley, what she did not show to others was a gorgeous young clever pup who is curious and extremley brave, Chloe stayed by herself with nobody to turn to in her young life and she as always regreted it, she sat alone watching the skys. Chloe did have one friend Kayla, Kayla began to make Chloe relize that she could fit in and as Chloe grew up she learned to let herself go more and more with the help of Kayla, she started to show sides of her personality never seen before. Chloe started to make friends, she felt excepted they helped her start her dream to make everyone feel accepted. More and more people began to help Chloe get young foxers to help out each other to make everyone feel accepted. Chloe became a nature lover and a motivator. She started movements to get young foxers active and out in the open. She set her life goal to make every Young foxers feel accepted and wanted and make them never take the road that she did. Chloe also began to raise money to help clean up the Earth, she began with a bunch of fliers and has gotten up to the point at which she is publicly speaking, to raise awarness about helping the Earth, now Chloe is back to her full potential living the life she always wanted surrounded by wonderful friends. Even since she was a young lonley foxer, she loved nature it was her best friend other then Kayla. She took long walks on nature trails, watched out in the night looking deep up into space seeing millions of shimmering stars against the black sky inspiring her. Nature gave her the strength totake the problems of life as they come. She feels she is wittnising magic as I see cloud patterns or a sunrise, or a evening breeze.

Personality; At first when Chloe was a pup she was shy and lonley, now she is grown up. Chloe is a outgoing, kind foxer who is always their for others. Chloe is also very curious and likes to know about everything she finds out about. Chloe is also very sensitive at times, it is hard for her to take cristicism. Chloe is very brave she knows how to speak her mind and stand up for her self when needed. You will never see Chloe without a smile, when she is sad she covers up were you would never guess she was sad, she is very calm and collected and is very good at hiding her emotions. Chloe is also very clever and witty, she can make snap desicions, and makes chores and work into games, Chloe does not pout or whine about anything she thinks in life you should always say "I Get To" Instead of "I Have To" when her parents make her do chores she remebers that her parents get her food and other things she needs, so they deserve a little bit of work from her. Chloe sets out to be an inspiration to others she wants young foxers to just let them selves go have fun, clear their minds.

Interview Time

How would you describe yourself?

I think I'm...different, but everyone has something different about them. I think I'm fairly kind, and helpful. But I think I can be a bit sensitive at times, maybe a little stubborn.

Whats Is your goal in life?

Umm...I'd want everyone in the world to stop judging. I think that everyone should help out eachother judging someone will make them feel even worse and no one should feel their worse the someone else.
What do you want?

I want to be accepted by everyone and just have a good life in general.

Favorite food?

I love fruits and vegtables, as I am vegetarian, I deffinetley love blueberries, they are so sweet and savory. I could easily live of fruits and vegtables if I had to their is so many diffrent flavors, tastes and textures.

♪♫ Chloes Playlist ♫♪

( In This Picture Chloe has her paint brush in her mouth ready to paint,
She always takes her scarf and bow of when painting becuase she does not want them messed up. )

Last edited by *stars* on Thu May 01, 2014 12:51 am, edited 72 times in total.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀Anemone ❤

Postby bellidan4234 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:29 pm

ImageImage

Username; Bella Star4234

Her name; Anemone. This name comes from the anemone flower. It also is derived from the greek word ανεμος meaning "wind."

Birthday; Her birthday is on October 20th, 2012. Her zodiac sign is libra.

Sexuality; Heterosexual. However, she at the moment is single and doesn't have her eye on anyone.

Best friend;
      Pixie owned by Katie Cat. Although they are best friends now, it wasn't until recently did they meet. Anemone met Pixie at a community event as an adult, and they're friendship instantly clicked. They soon became close friends and love to talk together.

Colors of the wind. I think it fits her perfectly, and that's why I chose it. ❤
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅

Personality; ✿Compassionate ✿Dedicated ✿Energetic ✿Empathetic ✿Imaginative ✿Pushover✿

❀Because of her love of nature, naturally Anemone is gentle, caring, kind, and compassionate. She cares for every living creature, especially those who don't have a voice. This makes her able to walk in others' shoes and be emphatic. Unfortunately, Anemone's empathy tends to make her a doormat. Sometimes she is too caring that she might agree to anything as long as they have a good reason. Although she can be easy-going, she will stand for her belief that the environment shouldn't be forgotten and it needs her help. She knows she can't save all of the species, but she's willing to be their voice and chip in as much as she can. She is realistic, but she loves to wish and dream about a better future because she helped the best she can. This makes her very imaginative. In addition, Anemone is determined to help out in any way she can. Her want to help out naturally developed a habit to be energetic about everything that would help. She is dedicated to restoring nature, and won't give up, no matter the obstacle. She believes that obstacles are actually opportunities, which helps her more forward when she has a challenge.
      Beliefs;

❀Anemone believes that the best thing she can do is help out as much as she can for a good cause. She thinks the best way to do this is through empathy and compassion. She also believes that everyone needs to work together to create a better world. Anemone notes that if people cared just a little bit about their impact on the environment, it could greatly change things. She believes that a better world is possible, but everyone must care to make it a reality. Moreover, Anemone believes in a vegetarian diet. Though she doesn't like some vegetables, she's willing to eat them if it will spare the rodents. Although she's heard that it hurts the ecosystem if she does that, she doesn't change her mind. She knows there's plenty of other foxerflies out there that will eat meat, so she doesn't think it does much harm. She also thinks that those poor rodents deserve life more than her diet, so she remains a herbivore.
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅

Hobbies;
        ✿picking up trash in her free time
        ✿raising fundraisers to help the community
        ✿participating in the community
        ✿cleaning up the beach
        ✿planting gardens and trees
        ✿reminiscing with friends about their good times
        ✿dancing in meadows when she is alone
      Likes;
        ✿nature
        ✿hearing crickets chirp at night and birds sing in the morning
        ✿smelling fresh country air
        ✿seeing that others are aware of more than just themselves
        ✿strawberries
      Dislikes;
        ✿carrots
        ✿leaves
        ✿litter
        ✿negative feelings
        ✿when others lie or blame someone else
        ✿when others purposely hurt the environment
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅
✿Story behind her charm;✿

❝I used to be self-centered and took everything for granted. Society naturally wove me into being the worst I could be. But at first, I didn't see it like that. When I was younger, things in my life went smoothly. I got everything I wanted, I was very social, I had a truckload of friends, and to me, I was having the time of my life. But one summer vacation changed all of that. During the summer, I asked my parents if we could go North because we always went south. They were surprised to my request, but reluctantly agreed. That summer they had asked me all of these questions to make sure I really wanted to.

❛Honey, you sure you want to go there? It can get awfully cold and there's ice! Not to mention that irritating 24 hour sunlight...❜

I nodded. ❛Yes mom! The islands are just so boring, I want something new! I don't care if it's a little different, different is better! It will be totally awesome!❜ I had to explain to her quite a few times before she gave in and said yes. Luckily, she did.
        So we made our reservations for a cruise to Alaska, and by the middle of our trip, I got an experience I was never expecting.

The first few days felt almost as if nothing had changed. Sure I was on a cruise ship, but I spent most of my time texting with my friends, just like I did at home. My parents tried to get me more involved, but I barely budged.
        ❛That stuff is for little kits,❜ I would say.

However, my parents were able to win one argument, and soon I was on the tour to look at some species that live around on of the Alaskan islands. We trudged upon the icy ground near the shore in hopes to get a glimpse of the animals i the ocean. We saw a walrus just barely, whales, a dolphin, sea otters, a tundra hare, and a few minks. At that point, I still wasn't paying much attention. However, they looked interesting and new, which made me look up from time to time.

After what seemed a long time, the tour was finishing and we headed back to the cruise ship. I felt completely dissatisfied, for the cold ice kept trying my patience. I wanted to get back to my room suite as on the ship as quick as possible, but suddenly I saw something that changed my entire life. I heard a soft ❛ar❜ from behind me, and I turned around to see what it was. A baby seal bigger than me had somehow crept up behind me. Around its neck was a very peculiar object. From what I could tell, it look liked plastic. The scene startled me that my feet turned stiff and I couldn't move. I heard my parents call to me from behind, but I ignored them. My focus was directed towards the seal that looked in pain. I did the only sensible thing I could think of; I started chewing off the plastic.

After a little while, the seal was free and sung happily as it hopped away. That feeling was nothing like I had ever experienced before. Suddenly, I began to understand my destiny, something I had dreamed about but never knew until that day. After our trip, I furiously stuck my nose into every single book, movie, and newspaper I could find and I researched pollution and its affects on nature. However, I didn't stop there. I researched how to help the environment and tried every method I could instructed in my research. I began decomposing, recycling, reusing, and reducing everything I knew I could. I saved my money to buy supplies to make a garden in our backyard. I started to get very involved with my community and restoration projects. I did whatever necessary to help out, just to feel that wonderful feeling I still remember now.

Maybe I'm exaggerating somewhat, but I do know one thing. After that day, my life changed. I used to believe that you'll receive if you give was a lie, but now I know different. It's not that you'll get a materialistic thing in return, but the satisfaction you get is worth more than anything you can see or touch. I know that for a fact. Helping the Earth instead of destroying it made me feel purposeful, relaxed, and excited to look forward to the future. Over the years, I lost a few friends along the way. They didn't see the world like I did, but I didn't mind. I didn't need their approval to feel good about what I was doing. Plus, when my parents began to recognize my change, I wasn't going back then. I had everything I ever wanted and needed, especially the day I got my crown. That sealed the deal, forever.❞
┄ ┅┄❀┅┄ ┅

Last edited by bellidan4234 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 17 times in total.

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emberheart. » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh, yes Extras are allowed ^u^ sorry, I guess I forgot to write that cx
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellidan4234 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 pm

okay, thanks c:

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Username;
      Juliet.
      Foxer name;
      Posy - Small bunch of flowers

Last edited by DecafBunny on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Foxerfly #131~ Magnolia ❀☮

Postby _Odessa_ » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm

☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌

☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌☮✿❂❀✌[/center]
Username; _Odessa_
Foxer name; Magnolia
Gender; Female
Current Age; Born on Septemper 14th, 1994, which makes her 20 years old. She is a First Quarter (moon phase) Saggitarius.
Relationship Status; She is currently single, and is waiting for the right someone to come around. Someone who shares her passions and will help her and be her partner on her journey to save this earth.
Song that represents her; Mother Nature's Son [lyrics], by the Beatles. Also one of her favorite songs to sing and play, this song tells about a child of nature, singing, watching, and enjoying being in nature. The laid back attitude and musicality of the song as goes to represent her generally relaxed personality and admiration for the outdoors.
Talent; Restoring nature, as it read in the form. Magnolia has a gift for growing plants, as she loves to tend to her extensive garden, both edible and ornamental, and from which she donates excess food to food shelters. She finds her passion in restoring the wild lands that this cruel and careless world has destroyed. Helping ecosystems both directly and indirectly, inspiring and informing people, changing public policy and and encouraging others, to them them change is possible.
Name Description; Based off this flower, sweet, fragrant, and dainty.
Interests; Magnolia is a foxer of many different interests, in fact, she has a hard time keeping up with everything she likes. She spends much of her time out in her garden, tending to her plants and making it look beautiful. Magnolia spends the lot of her time, though, with the things she is most passionate about. She's picked up nearly full-time activism in her community and in others, looking to inform people and inspire them to take actions to reduce their impact on the earth.
She also plays the guitar and the wooden flute and loves to sing, as well as watercolor and soft pastel painting en plein air, drawing, hiking and adventuring, travelling the world (she's been to many different countries), and learning about art and literature.
Likes; Magnolia loves color, and anything with a delicate pattern and lots of complimenting colors attracts her. This leads her to buy way too many scarves, hats, and other accessories. Not only does she make her own artwork but she also loves exhibitions and fairs. What inspires her most in her work is nature. As often as she can she goes to wildife refuges and preserved forests and parks, stays for the day to explore and paint. She enjoys winter at first, the pretty snow, but would rather move somewhere warmer where it's like summer, the days are long and the nights warm; that's where she thrives. She admits to being attracted to anything that claims to be or looks natural: clothing, food, and other products. In her own life, she tries to lead a life as close to nature as she can, without any of the plastics, chemicals, processed foods, and waste of modern day life. She knows the best way to lead is by example. She absolutely loves the smell of the fresh air, the fragrant flowers, the trees and the rushing water. The rustling leaves and the singing birds serve the most pleasant alarm clock every morning.
Dislikes; Magnolia isn't the most social girl, instead she lives content in a world of her own. She has a few close friends, but she doesn't like busy parties or social ocassions, she'd rather sit and talk with someone by the ocean, especially if the conversation was about ocean pollution. Even more than that, she hates gossip and harrassment, and will try to stop it whenever she can. Wars, destruction, and pollution cause her distress just thinking about it. That's why she doesn't watch the news, to hear of all the robberies and killings, doesn't entertain her in any way.
Biggest Pet Peeve; Those who refuse to acknowlege that we have done any damage to the earth. Not those who simply do not believe it, but do not care if the wildlands and wildlife around them dies, and the earth is destroyed, seeming to think that their personal life is more important than the welfare of all.
Personality;
~ curious
~ kind-natured
~ independent
~ forgetful
~ shy
~ determined
~ passionate

Magnolia is characterized by her curiousity, that is what drew her to nature, if not destiny. Her begging curiousity brings her to learn all that she can from wherever she can about the environmental sciences and arts. She's very kind and compassionate, sacrificing her own wants and desires for the good of others. The kindness in her heart draws her to show kindness to the earth and its inhabitants, the wildlife, the wildlands. She is forgetful, however, the things she is most excited about stick in her mind before the things she has to do, and that didn't do her well when she was in school. She is also rather shy at first, though she warms up to most anyone she meets to be the passionate, excited young gal she is! Before a speech or rally, she always has to take a few breaths to remember that there is nothing to be afraid of, and she's getting over her fears. Besides that, she's not overly social, and purely prefers to be alone in her free time, which she spends out in nature. Magnolia is determined, her determination is what has enabled her to bring keep going in her journey and keep making change in the earth. And most of all, Magnolia is passionate. Restoring nature and giving the earth the care it needs is what she loves, she would not give it up for anything in the world.
Strong points; Magnolia's a naturally gifted artist, though nothing extraordinary. She can pick up on most things fairly quickly, whether it's a dance move, tricky song, or math concept. She is very determined and will work hard for something or someone she loves. When she does love, it's loyal and doesn't fade.
Weak points; Because she's so shy, and prefers to live in a world of her own (and a few others), she can be self-centered at times. There are times when Magnolia will care and give generously, and times when she will be careless and forgetful, withdrawing from people around her. She's fairly clumsy and she rarely has a day when she doesn't forget something, trip over something, or mess something up. She's a huge daydreamer and that didn't serve her well in school, she was careless about assignments and had lots of things missing. She can be jealous at times, also. Seeing others' talents and strong points so different from her own that she wishes she was like them.
Philosophies; Magnolia is not one to take philosophy lightly. She believes in understand who you are and contemplating life's questions. Magnolia believes that she can put her life to good use by devoting her life to others, and inspiring others to do the same. Everyone needs to give a little and experience self-sacrifice. She follows the teachings of Gandhi. She tries to live through the principles of nonviolence, compassion, and generosity.
Dreams; Magnolia constantly dreams about escaping away to some far, remote destination, like the Amazon Rain Forest and living side by side, perfectly in harmony with nature. But she knows she has duties here, where the damage has been done. Sometimes she dreams about starting an aquaponics farm in her basement, or starting a sustainable farm. Good thing she knows these things are not too unattainable. She dreams of doing great things with her talent.

Art;

^

It was the night before Christmas, and... just kidding. Wrong story. You want my life story.
My early years were just like anyone else's. I had two kind parents at home, I played with friends after school at the playground. I learned math and science and history, and how to write better. There was nothing significant I can remember about those times, aside from silly things I can remember doing with friends. But those stories are for another day, when we have this settled out. But when I was in my last year of middle school, my parents divorced, meaning my mother left and I lived only with my dad. I can hardly bear to think how sad he might have felt... so he poured himself into his work and sort of, left me be. I was never lonely or deprived of attention, I don't mind being alone, but I was just worried about him. But I believe all things must happen for a reason. If my parents had not divorced and my dad been so distant, I doubt I would have ever seperated from the 'pack', and I probably would have done just what most every foxer does and end up being a teacher or a clerk or something with a boring charm and an undiscovered talent. As the weeks went by and hardly hearing a peep from my father besides, "I left you dinner in the fridge" or something like that, I began sneaking out of the house. It was sure a thrill. I was a only a preteen after all. But the problem was, I didn't know where to go. To the store? No money. The playground> Boring. The School? Empty. Finally I had gotten the idea to go to a nature reserve in the area, after all I always had thought flowers and trees were pretty and I had never been to one before. Each day for weeks I would go out in the evening and look at maps and books from the libraries and buy hiking supplies with the little money my father gave me for snacks. I had a map with a path outlined in red, a plan to go to a nature reserve in the next city over, since it was the nicest and biggest one nearby. I still remember that day. I left at about 7 pm, and it took me an hour until I got to the Ramsey Nature Center. It was closed, so I snuck in the back, and I was amazed. I had never seen nature in this way before. It was the moment I first realized the trie glory of nature. As I explored around the hills and fields, forests and marshes, lakes, rivers, and beaches, I lost track of time. I came home as fast as I could but I still found my father waiting for right inside the door, after midnight. I laugh about it to this day, he thought I was out with a boy or something!

That was my first experience with truly amazing nature. After that I became somewhat of a fanatic and it grew, and grew, and grew. My dad would sometimes let me go to the nature center during school breaks, but as I got older, I would sneak out there every night. I went to the library to research every day after school (you could say I was in a frenzy by that time) and I found that all was not well with nature. Our kind has continually been destroying for something we seem to favor more, which is concrete. But not only solidly destroying natural lands to build cities, but our activity on this earth has left not an inch of the world untouched. We have been consuming immense amounts of natural resources like coal, oil, and minerals; destroying the habitats of many species of animals resulting in many endangered and extinct species; and polluting the air, water, and land making it hard for many plants, animals, and species of fish and insects to survive. I learned about ecosystems, and how if one species in a food chain is oppressed it affects all the other species and in turn the food source or habitat, creating something of a vicious cycle. I learned about natural balance in nature, how it is a perfect system, and how we have destroyed that balance. I learned and gathered all the information I could, soaking it up like a sponge. But what appalled me was how my friends and neighbors all did not seem to care one bit about the perils going on around them. Or maybe they did not know? I set out on a mission to better inform my community on the reason we should care about the environment, why it's in danger, and what we can do about it. I put together a presentation and practiced a speech to present a city hall in the spring, and oh, I can tell you. I was nervous! It all worked out, though. The presentation when very well, I thought. Many of the citizens seemed genuinely interested, but one presentation was not enough to totally start a momentum. I planned other events, like fairs for kids and their parents, and more presentations and speeches. It was the night after the first presentation, though that something incredibly strange happened. I woke up in the middle of the night with the flashing image of a flower crown in my head. It kept saying, "Destiny, destiny, destiny." I was so confused. I could not get the picture out of my head. Yellow flowers and bright green vines, and the picture of dense, colorful jungle. I went into the kitchen for a glass of water when I saw a travel advertisement out of the blue. It completely caught my attention. "6- day trip in the most serene and adventurous place in the world! Magnolia Rainforest Camp Co.'s excursion to the Brazillian Rain Forest". I didn't remember where it came from. I heard a voice in the background saying, "I found that for you. I thought it might be a good idea." I turned around, and it was my father who had placed this for me. This was a mind-boggling moment. I think it was the moment I became clear on destiny. At 3 in the morning. So I did fly off to Brazil that next week. The image of the flower crown was still bright in my head. I camped there for 5 nights and frankly, they were the best few days of my life. I have never seen nature so pure to this extent before. It seemed so wild and untouched. It was on the fourth day while on a hike, I spotted some pastel yellow flowers in the corner of I eye. I looked back, and there they were, they same exact flowers, but still implanted in the ground. I picked the flowers as carefully as I could and took them back to camp, where I wove them as I pictured in my head, and sprayed to secure them. From that moment forward I wore my crown all the time unless I was obligated to take it off. On the last day of the trip, we were passing through some native shops in a village, and I saw a perfect pastel yellow scarf that I loved, I bought that too and now I wear that most of the time as well. And finally, when I arrived home, I was greeted by friends and family who congratulated me on my amazing time in Brazil and they brought to my attention that... I was already wearing my charm. That day was April 22nd- Earth Day of my junior year in highschool. From that day I have only ever expanded my journey for peace with the earth far and wide.
That is my favorite story to tell by far. I cry nearly every time. Thank you.

Last edited by _Odessa_ on Thu May 01, 2014 12:06 am, edited 24 times in total.

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Hex codes;
■ #D1C6AA
■ #D3E2E9
■ #A5A69D
■ #DDEABE
■ #F7E28F
■ #ffffff

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Username;

Foxer name;

Gender;

Personality;

Likes & Dislikes;

Fears & Phobias;

Art;

DO NOT COPY ANYTHING FROM MY FORM, I WILL NOT BE HAPPY! wip!
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me