Velna by captaincaprag.hircus

Based on Click to view
Artist captaincaprag.hircus [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Velna

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 am

This is Velna, a custom Pip made for me by WajaGirl. i'm EXTREMELY happy with his and just now finished her charm! isnt she pretty? im so flippin flappin happy >u<

Name
Velna (also known as Robin Hood)

Class
Commoner

Charm
A gold ring complete with 2 rubies and a Bloodstone- this ring is the first thing she ever stole. she stole it from a queen long ago. she stole it away to sell for money to by medicine for her sick grandfather however buy the time she managed to get her paws on it, her grandfather had already passed... since then, she's stolen a number of valuable items and have given them to Pips like herself who are in need of help. she also occasionally steals for herself and keeps a hoard of items hidden away somewhere.

Friends
Accepting requests

Family
Accepting Requests

Crush
Accepting requests (PM me)

Enemies
Accepting Requests (Pm me)
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me