Deerssert #200 extension by Bovidae

Based on Click to view
Artist Bovidae [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #200 extension

Postby Bovidae » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Deersserts are deer made of ice cream with toppings!
They are obviously icecream,
with hooves made of ice cream cones,
whipped cream tails (don't forget the cherry on top!),
and some have horns and other little toppings added to them.
Deersserts come in a variety of flavors.
The most common being chocolate and vanilla.
Deersserts are about the size of Border Collies.

Ohhh my lord it's here it's here it's here. Designing this was so much fun and I hope I met your expectations!
Admittedly I decided to be a crowdpleaser and try to incorporate your suggestions as much as I could. This is what I threw in.
About this deerssert:
- I felt reeeeal lolita-y when I designed it if you haven't noticed. It looks like some sort of magic pop idol lol
- Its ice cream is vanilla/strawberry flavor swirl soft serve, aka the best soft serve
- It has chocolate drizzled all over it because everyone needs chocolate
- There are chocolate candy chunks on its back
- The stars are candy and yeah those are candy bows
- This thing is the sweetest thing you could ever eat basically

ANYWAYSfor the form I want you to blow me away. There is no limit to how many art pieces you can have, nor is there a word limit or any other limit on extras of any sort. I want to be dazzled with how your form looks and what is in the form.
Hint: Quality over quantity, always.
Note: please don't use any gifs on your form because they give me headaches, thanks
Here are some things I require that you add to the form. You can go overboard. You should go overboard.
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Favorite candy:[/b]

Because this deerssert is very sweet looking, I want you to tell me about its favorite candy! Not just that, but how did it come to love its favorite hunk of sugar? Does it remind it of something? Does it just like how it tastes? Both? It's totally up to you.
Again, I encourage you going overboard here. Don't hold back.
I want to see beautiful forms, people.
I'll have 3 guest judges to help me here so I assure you there won't be bias going on. Not like there would be if there was just me, but now it's FOOLPROOF

ENDS MAY 23 AT MIDNIGHT MST
by arendelle
Last edited by Bovidae on Thu May 15, 2014 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bovidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

screech

Postby Satiine » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Name: Khaleesi
    Personality: wip
    Favorite candy: strawberry mochi - do you count that as a candy?

EEEEEEEEEEEE!! Omg bovidae you have outdone yourself.

hi, i'm satiine! really
just your everyday girl
who likes reading, tv shows, and art. feel
free to message me!

deviantart flight rising
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #200

Postby Mimi-911 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:51 pm

omg I may be reserving here o god
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm

possible res, very pretty but i'm also trying to limit myself >>

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:04 pm

¸.-~¹°ˆ˜¨ sηαcкs sηαcкε ωι sηαcк ¨˜ˆ°¹~-.¸

"I do apologize for the relative... emptiness, of this; but I do hope you will find my words-- and of course, those of my associate-- make up for the lack of pictures. Rest assured though, should I have time after making myself known, I'll have Shepard try and scrounge up something pretty. Now off with you, you're mucking up the lab; I need as few conflicting scents as possible..."

Name:
"My dear, I am simply known as Lutece."

(After Rosalind (... and Robert) Lutece of Bioshock Infinite... hey, in my defense... the hair and expression kinda call the two to mind |D)

"I'd much rather discuss something simpler to explain... quantum levitation, perhaps?"

Though of the female sex, Lutece's gender identity is... a bit different than that. Fluid is a decent way to describe it, though for the life of them, Lutece can't figure out how to describe it. Often female, but also often state that is simply not female, not quite male, nor even a lack of gender entirely. Just... different. However, even she simply it a headache to explain, usually going with 'female' when asked, and presenting however she well pleases.

Personality and interests:
In short-- A dessert experimenter of no peer, Lutece's creations are regarded as nothing short of miracles. Lutece herself would best be described as prickly, rarely meeting another's eyes while speaking, and more often than not takes a rather curt tone, even when speaking to her dearest friends. But Lutece does try to work for the good of all-- her work with desserts arose out of her concern for others who suffer from allergies, intolerance and other sensitivities; and she has made quite a bit of progress in creating substitutes that are both safe and delicious (say goodbye to gluten-free cookies that have that gritty, rubbery texture)! She is also deeply interested in other sciences, everything from chemistry to biology to the notion of many worlds and how one might bridge those gaps... though, really, she believes that will stay firmly in the realm of science fantasy, no matter how incredible it might sound. Why waste one's time dabbling in the impossible, when there are so many more problems that can be solved waiting at one's hooves?

Lutece is also extremely particular about her surroundings. She isn't what one might call neat, not by any standards, but even the most chaotic system has some underlying structure. The more chaos, the more delicate the structure, and the easier it is for others to wreck it, intentionally or not. Especially when one's work tends to involve very delicate flavors, even the slightest off scent can cause weeks of research to become absolutely useless. She rarely lets anyone into her home, and watches them like a hawk to ensure no stray hands or hooves wander somewhere dangerous-- and she is not adverse to giving someone a sharp kick if they do get too grabby!

... and, well, she'll be the first to admit it-- there's no sense hiding the truth of oneself, after all. Lutece is just plain vain. While at work, she does let her appearance lapse, true. But once she's done in the lab and ready to give a presentation, or otherwise interact... well, she needs a good two or three hours so she can make sure every hair is in place, every star properly tied, and of course, her bow set properly! Who says one must sacrifice beauty for brains, after all?

Important bit of info:
Lutece loves nothing more than all things sweet in this world, one of her favorite being simple vanilla ice cream. There are many who ask 'why plain vanilla'? Why does she never sample her own creations? And why is she always so irritable?' Well... you'd be irritable too, if you were allergic to yourself! Specifically, a moderate strawberry allergy. Through her research, she has managed to build a slight resistance, and a twice-daily medication goes a great way in bringing it down to a manageable level... but it still often leaves her quite itchy all over, and with a nasty tightness in her chest that can lead to rather bad coughing spells.

Lutece has more or less cut all ties with her childhood and family, not even stating where she was born-- the closest she'll mention is that 'it was a strawberry valley', and that's that. Right now, she has taken up residence somewhere in the UK, though she's more often found traveling anywhere that strikes her fancy-- after all, one can't learn the tastes of the world just sitting in one's backyard!

Favorite candy:
"A chocolate bar topped with gold leaf? Delicately layered sugars, pressed into fantastic little shapes and with flavors so subtle, only the most refined palate may know them?
My dear host, you far overestimate me-- for one, I hardly have the budget for such follies. And secondly... no. I am.. almost embarrassed, admitting this, but my favorite candy? Those little cherry rope candies, with little sour centers.

"Of course, you'll be wanting to know why that is, hm? Well... you try growing up in a herd that places the strawberry as a near object of worship! Nearly my whole childhood was spent in a haze of itchiness and suffocation; I'd already grown and shed three sets of antlers before I managed to leave that accursed place. I found... somewhere safe, somewhere I could taste sweet things without risking my life. And the first of those things? Cherry-sour rope candies. Perhaps not the most exciting story, but... ah, how can I explain it? Having gone so long believing all I could have was grass and dirt-- more often than not still tainted by strawberries-- it was a miracle to finally have something else. Even as I found newer things, more... high-class things supposedly befitting a doe of my station, I always keep a soft spot for my first sweets. I simply hope that someday, everyone, no matter what difficulties they may have, will be able to experience that as well."

(Agh sorry if this form isn't the best |D But I hope it gets the base ideas of Lutece and her personality/goals across; this deer is positively gorgeous and I just hope I did her even a small amount of justice <3)
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Thu May 22, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:32 pm

res

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anastasia / queen of classic / deerssert number two hundred

Postby Dewey » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Image-----
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image-----

--- basic sweet & sour
      name ; Anastasia
      nickname ; Ana
      gender ; Female
      meaning ; "Resurrection"
      origin ; Greek
      age ; 17 years old
      size ; normal deer
      theme song ; Classic x
      motto ; there's no such
      thing as "too much candy"

Image___________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------------------- the queen -------------------------------------
[ personality . general information . relationships ]

Image---------------
I’m-------out-------of-------my-------mind ↷---------------
↰ Thinking I was born------------------------
Image--------------------------
--------------One of a k i n d ,
--------------living in a ↷

-world
Image-------------------------

-gone

-Baby
Image--------------------

-you’re
-so
------------------ (c) MKTO
hobby ; vintage collector
Ana loves anything vintage that she can add as a new decoration or to add to her forever growing antiques.

collections ;
- vintage headbands
- vintage necklaces
- feathers
- origami stars
- dangling lights

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

dream ; pretty easy to tell, isn't it? well, Anastasia's biggest dream ever is to travel to Paris! It has been her dream every since she was a little deer. She has heard so many good things about it and how it's nicknamed the City of Romance. As a young deer, when first told about Paris, she was fascinated by the idea of endless love. She had her room decorated with Paris antiques, with pink colored walls with an Eiffel Tower on the wall. She has oohed and awed for many, many, many years and now that she's older, she wishes to finally go there and see for herself how wonderful it truly is.

flaws ; n/a

weaknesses ;
vintage & antiques

phobias ;
fearless
favorites ;
sport -- none
movie -- Titanic
drink -- Raspberry Tea
food -- Strawberries
color -- Light Pink
animal -- Bunny

social life ; wrote:friends -- n/a
enemies -- n/a

love affairs wrote:status -- single
crush -- n/a
dating -- n/a
mate -- n/a
sexuality -- straight

“A walk about Paris will
provide lessons in history, beauty,
and in the point of Life.”
― Thomas Jefferson
likes ;
bunnies
flowers
chocolate
Paris
pink
glitter
vintage
strawberries
rain
feathers
dislikes ;
thunder
fire
glue
owls
darkness
wilderness
violence
blueberries
bad humor
tigers
physical appearance ;
coat -- brown, pink, cream
eyes -- coral
hoof color --
height -- 5 ' 6 "
weight -- 120 lbs
piercing(s) -- none
species -- Deerssert
accessories -- hair clips & bows

first impressions ;
voice -- Ana's voice is pretty outgoing but yet pretty and smooth to the ear.
attitude -- Ana never has a bad attitude because she always looks at the bright side of life. Even in the worst of situations, she still finds the good side of it. She can make anything bad become happy when she tries hard enough and believes she can. She can always find the positive in the negative side of things. Ana knows to never give up on your happiness.
expression -- Smiley, happy, giggling and never dull. Ana is always happy and always smiling. Shae always finds a reason to smile.

personality ; sassy . imaginative . flirt . peppy . conceited

Ana is quite the character, I might say. She is very sassy and acts just like a queen, always wanting what she wants and getting it right away. You could say she’s a “daddy’s girl” but older. She is the girl that you'd bow down to when you see her coming and fan her in her hammock and feed her grapes. She's a sassy diva who does things her way or no what at all. As sassy as she can be, she is very imaginative, hence the reason she believes she was really born a princess and is adopted (long story). She is also quite creative as well with her imagination. She loves to partake in arts and crafts and such things as that. Ana finds lots of joy in creating things based on how she feels or what she sees in her mind. Other than the arts and thinking she's a queen, she is also a flirt. And a big one too. Don't let those pretty coral eyes fool you because she's really here to have fun. She isn't looking for a relationship and enjoys talking and flirting with guys because she's the queen and she can do what she wants. *snaps fingers* anywayyy as you can tell, Ana has a big pep-in-her-step type of lifestyle, that's why she does what she does. Ana is a very hyperactive filly and loves to always be on the go or constantly doing something. Also why she tends to talk a lot so I nicknamed her Queen Chatter Box. Ana is usually always happy and smile and doing whatever Ana does on a daily basis. I'm sure by now you can tell that Ana is very full of herself; always wanting her "needs" to be settled before anything else can happen. It's true, Ana is a very proud queen and does what she desires. But to sum everything up, just call her Queen and listen to her "commands". xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

favorite candy ; Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Vanilla Creams
They are her favorite because she loves how the cream melts in her mouth and the sweet vanilla makes her feel like she's enjoying chocolates in Paris.

Image---------------------------
    my expression when I first saw her ; x x x

why do I want Ana ?
      Where should I start? Oh yes. She's perfectly perfect. I haven't connected to very many of the Deersserts ever since I first fell in love with this species, but when I first saw her.. boom. It was a match made in heaven (at least I think so) ! I could immediately create a well developed character out of her and I knew, from the instant I saw her, she was going to sassy. She is the perfect Queen. Queen of Classic, I might add. As that vintage look to her is gorgeous! I'm a real sucker for vintage and so I knew she was perfect. And, I've never connected to her like any others and I would love for her to become my first, and most beloved, Deerssert. Everything about her is just so.. perfect. Thank you so very much for the incredible opportunity, Bovidae! I know you'll choose the greatest home for her. <3 good luck! xoxo

Last edited by Dewey on Fri May 02, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Dewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm havin' fun, don't shut me down.

Postby please delete . » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Name: doubt rouxali

Personality: Doubt is a very strange, very intricate character all in herself. She takes a certain pleasure in being able to have the "last word", so to speak. Once she decides to do something, even if it is absolutely irreversible and will tarnish many things in her life, Doubt will proceed in doing so. Such is where her motto, "burning bridges", comes from. To do something that will not allow you to return to the point at which you were at before. Things that might cause others to dislike or hate her do not slow rouxali down whatsoever - if people do not like her, then so be it.

Even if she seems

Favorite candy: green tea kit kat bars.

Last edited by please delete . on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    This account is no longer active and I will not be checking it.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:06 pm

reserved, definitely <3
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Name: kiji
    Personality:
    Origin: tokyo

Favorite candy:
    strawberry pocky, plain and simple. the texture is really nice, as is the flavor of the bread and the strawberry mix. all in all, it just tastes really good to her

realizing there's pocky in her icecream or maybe theyre cinnamon sticks idk buT STILL
Last edited by dr. pupper on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me