Artist flyteck [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by flyteck

Easter Special #2

Postby flyteck » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Here's another bunny dragon! She's got some mutations that are pretty sweet, but they do come with some genetic problems.

Mutations: Pink in fur, floppy ears (VERY VERY rare)
Disabilities: Poor hearing, blind eye, and 3 extra things you choose

This contest has a few parts, and although none are related to easter, you can add to the form if you want. You'll need to explain how she and her rider communicate (training) to help her fly despite her shortcomings. You also need to tell me three more problems she has (ex. maybe she drools, has ocd, etc). Ends in a week.

colossalConquistador wrote:Username: colossalConquistador
Name: Jensine (Name, ironically chosen, meaning "blessed")
Height: 5.3 Feet
How she flies properly: While her trainer uses a harness and guides her safely around, she also relies on her keen sense of smell that has been heightened with her other defects. When riding, the rider holds the sides of her fluffy fur, tugs left to go left, tugs right to go right, being as gentle as possible. The slightest movement of the rider also indicates Jensine to tilt one way or the other, as she is very sensitive as far as touch ins concerned, since her sight and hearing is shot. Due to another defect she has (2, below), Her wings have also grown stronger than her legs, causing her flight strength to be more powerful. She can smell a ton better than most other Bat Dragons. She truly is a remarkable girly.
Three more genetic faults: (1) Her sense of taste is also impaired. Her trainer must always keep track of her eating habits, because she cannot taste bad food. Also because of this, she cannot have a favorite food. She judges it based on smell, which can be deceiving. (2) She has hip displasia, a very progressive disease that affects the hip. It is caused by a loose fit in the top part of her thigh bone and her femur, causing her hind leg to be painful and weak. She often limps or lays on her opposite side to keep from the pain. (3) Stress Cardiomyapathy - "Broken Heart Syndrome". This poor girl has a terrible issue with her stress and worries eating at her, literally. Due to her other misfortunes and faults, and her grieving over her lack of normality, this disease has started to take place within her. The release of so many hormones and chemicals pulsing through her blood from the stress has stunned her heart muscle, leaving it unable to pump properly. Unfortunately, it hasn't been treated properly, and may never be able to be completely back to normal again. Her trainer will have to keep her occupied and active, away from her stress, but also be careful to not induce too much stress on her poor, aching heart.
Last edited by flyteck on Fri May 02, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Easter Special #2

Postby Crocodyl » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Reserving! Promise will finish.
Egg count: 17
Crocodyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agress » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Username:Agress
Name:Flovy
Height:5.3 feet
How she flies properly:Here trainer puts a blindfold on here and some how she just knows where she is when she flies!
Three more genetic faults:back leg is hurt/limps,smells to much,to smart
ImageImage Ivy
Agress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Username: PhantomETC
Name: Rory
How she flies properly: Her trainer mostly steers her with a harness while they're flying. A little device, sort of like a hearing aid, is attached to her left ear, and a small copy of it (with a microphone inside) is in her trainer's ear, so her trainer can speak to her clearly and Rory is able to understand her.
Three more genetic faults: Depression, psychosis, and ADHD. Wip
huge wip <3333
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Light » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Username: colossalConquistador
How she flies properly: While her trainer uses a harness and guides her safely around, she also relies on her keen sense of smell that has been heightened with her other defects. When riding, the rider holds the sides of her fluffy fur, tugs left to go left, tugs right to go right, being as gentle as possible. The slightest movement of the rider also indicates Jensine to tilt one way or the other, as she is very sensitive as far as touch ins concerned, since her sight and hearing is shot. Due to another defect she has (2, below), Her wings have also grown stronger than her legs, causing her flight strength to be more powerful. She can smell a ton better than most other Bat Dragons. She truly is a remarkable girly.
Three more genetic faults: (1) Her sense of taste is also impaired. Her trainer must always keep track of her eating habits, because she cannot taste bad food. Also because of this, she cannot have a favorite food. She judges it based on smell, which can be deceiving. (2) She has hip displasia, a very progressive disease that affects the hip. It is caused by a loose fit in the top part of her thigh bone and her femur, causing her hind leg to be painful and weak. She often limps or lays on her opposite side to keep from the pain. (3) Stress Cardiomyapathy - "Broken Heart Syndrome". This poor girl has a terrible issue with her stress and worries eating at her, literally. Due to her other misfortunes and faults, and her grieving over her lack of normality, this disease has started to take place within her. The release of so many hormones and chemicals pulsing through her blood from the stress has stunned her heart muscle, leaving it unable to pump properly. Unfortunately, it hasn't been treated properly, and may never be able to be completely back to normal again. Her trainer will have to keep her occupied and active, away from her stress, but also be careful to not induce too much stress on her poor, aching heart.
Image Image Image

..........█

Prince of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna Is Best » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Username: EmO RaInBoW
Name:Cherry
How she flies properly: Cherry can fly properly because she has learned to adapt to how the wind pushes against her wings when she flies there for she knows which direction she is going and when there is no wind she knows where to by the tilt of her wings she knows which way her wings are tilting.Ex.When she flies and wants to turn a different direction she knows were to go because of wind and which way her wings will tilt.
Three more genetic faults:Forgetful,Extremely Sensitive muzzle,and Cherry also every so often sheds A LOT of her hair which is not normal
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luna Is Best

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby califournia » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:16 am

Username: Hayitshannah
Name:The fault In Our stars(short-stars)
How she flies properly: she dosnt really like flying....
Three more genetic faults: Very OCD- has to make everything Perfect, weather its cleaning her room or arranging rocks- She has trouble hearing due to her flappy ears, but she makes the best of what she has-mental faults, such as dosnt care about wht ppl thank about her
wavy wave that way ~
califournia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Fri May 02, 2014 9:13 am

colossalConquistador wrote:Username: colossalConquistador

Congrats c: I really like your name choice, along with your quirks + defects.
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me