*inserts name of character later* by captaincaprag.hircus

Based on Click to view
Artist captaincaprag.hircus [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

*inserts name of character later*

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:02 am

okay this one's been sitting in my unfinished drawing for a while now so i'll just post it even if it is sideways. i think i'll make them androgynous.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *inserts name of character later*

Postby PrinceYui » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 am

Please make my signature visable
PrinceYui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *inserts name of character later*

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Belldandy wrote:Please make my signature visable

so sorry! i didn't notice i took it off, my apologies
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me