Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Birthday - Cait by allyquarius

Based on Click to view
Artist allyquarius [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Birthday - Cait

Postby allyquarius » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:07 pm

*Before anyone says anything i had permission to make this for my friend Cait, Its her Birthday soon and there where other conditions*

Dear Cait,

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! I'm so happy your a part of my life and i don't know where i would be without you. We, just like all friends have had our ups and downs, but I cant imagine you not in my life. There has been many times where i needed a loyal friend and you where there right away, by my side.Thank you for being so caring, without you always having my back I don't know who would. We have a lot of things in common and that makes you easy and relatable to talk to. You always have something new to say, and thats what i like about when we talk, I just like to listen to what you have to say, because i never have anything to say, and you always get the conversation started. I have to be honest with you, i have never met someone like you. You're kind, funny, loyal, smart, caring, and a great person to be in my life. I so thankful that i met you. Just like you always have my back, I'll have yours. Happy Birthday, my crazy bæ, love ya!

- Ally

This is based off of her bunny c:
──-────────────────────
link link
link link

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
pineclan little peak
coding credit