Classic Champagne Mare - "Gracey" by .Vetinater.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Vetinater. [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Classic Champagne Mare - "Gracey"

Postby .Vetinater. » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:21 pm

With a gait that moves with grace,
and a gleam in her eyes that whisper "gold",
this fine mare is very promising
to the one who will love her ten-fold.

--Information--

Owner: Aspyn
Name: Golden Grace; "Gracey"
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Coat: Classic Champagne
Markings: Irregular blaze and snip; 3 socks, 1 coronet
Eyes: Amber
Hooves: Pale horn
Height: 14.0 hh

~
Last edited by .Vetinater. on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Classic Champagne Mare - UFA!

Postby Raven_Wolf » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Username:
Mare's Registered Name:
Mare's Barn Name:
Short-Story:

WIP
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspyn » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Username: Aspyn
Mare's Registered Name: Golden Grace
Mare's Barn Name: Gracey
Short-Story: "I know it's around here somewhere..." I mumble to myself. It's a moist Monday morning and I have misplaced Gracey's bridle for at least the tenth time this month already!
"Ugh! How does three little pieces of leather always tend to get away from me!?" I exclaim.
Gracey looks calmly at me from her stall as she awaits the gorgeous western saddle I just received for my birthday to be placed on her milk-chocolate colored back. She possesses a calming, knowing disposition that I've always envied her for. She, always the calm one, nickers softly. I walk over to her stall and glance side-long as I begin to scratch her soft ears.
"Hey!" I delightedly holler, "there it is!"
I unlatch the stall door, walk in, and grab the bridle from the nail on the upper side wall.
"Thank you, lovely," I say as I slip the shining western bridle over her ears and promptly lead my intelligent, all-knowing mare out of her stall.
Aspyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~VampireBlood~ » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:55 pm

ღυѕernaмeღ
~sησωqυεεηεℓsα~
ღregιѕтered naмeღ
gσℓ∂εη вαℓℓεяιηα
ღвarn naмeღ
gσℓ∂
ღѕнorт ѕтoryღ

The beautiful champagne-coloured mare galloped freely over the rocky hillside, her mane and tail
flowing in the cool breeze. A large herd grazed over to the left of her, and she trotted over calmly,
greeting the lead stallion who nosed her stomach. The mare, suitably named Golden Ballerina,
neighed as her foal inside of her squirmed. She was soon to give birth, and it was very uncomfortable
carrying round her baby. ~wip~

Image Image Image
Image Image
Last edited by ~VampireBlood~ on Thu May 08, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛♥♛

H E L L O T H E R E ! I A M V A M P I R E B L O O D ( P R E V I O U S L Y S N O W Q U E E N E L S A ), B U T Y O U C A N C A L L M E E I T H E R V A M P, V . B, S N O W, O R S . Q I F Y O U W A N T.
H A V E N T B E E N O N L I N E O F T E N, S O R R Y A M G O I N G T O C O M E O N M O R E.

~VampireBlood~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asgard's Trickster » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 am

Username:
Asgard's Trickster
Mare's Registered Name:
Weeping Willow
Mare's Barn Name:
Willow
Short-Story:
Lauren had just finished tacking up Willow. She smiled and patted the mare. She took a step back to admire Willow and her work. Lauren loved Willow. Willow always trained hard. They walked out to the arena and Lauren mounted her mare. The practiced dressage for half an hour and Lauren dismounted. She gave Willow a sugar cube treat. Lauren untacked Willow and let her out to pasture. Willow galloped around and then rolled. Lauren laughed as her mare came back to her with hay in her mane.
Eastern Standard Time
Asgard's Trickster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vetinater. » Mon May 12, 2014 8:33 am

Ending date extended.. for more participants and for people to finish their forms. c:
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flat as a pancake » Thu May 15, 2014 5:44 am

Username:flat as a pancake
Mare's Registered Name:Camelot's Grace
Mare's Barn Name:Brownie
Short-Story:brownie was a driving cart horse and was treated poorly and then she was sold for 23,000. Then a kind lady came along and brought her. She fed her and stabled her she drove her for 1 and a half years. But then the lady broke her back on a ride with another horse and she was sold once again but this time for 22,000. She was sold to a child and was retired for a year and but back into driving and was competed
Last edited by Flat as a pancake on Tue May 20, 2014 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
my cottonwood ranch horses viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2102705
Flat as a pancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveykay » Mon May 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Username: guineapiglover07
Mare's Registered Name: Candy Kisses
Mare's Barn Name: Kisses
Short-Story: Kisses and I were on the path to go to the Grand Canyons, then we got into a landslide. I fell off Kisses and broke my leg and couldn't move. I was also stuck in rubble. Kisses got cut by a sharp rock. Luckily, I had my fanny pack with me so I took a piece of a rock from the Grand Canyon and put it in my fanny pack and told Kisses to run off and go find the stables. She whinnied and ran off wounded. When Kisses got to the stables, she looked at the parents of her owner then the fanny pack. The parents opened it and saw the rock. They quickly knew that their daughter was in danger. They took their horses Dark Shadow and Caramel and ran off towards the Grand Canyon. They found me and helped me to the Emergency Room. Without Kisses, I would have probably died.
I am freaking hungry.
aveykay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vetinater. » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 am

Aspyn wrote:Username: Aspyn
Mare's Registered Name: Golden Grace
Mare's Barn Name: Gracey
Short-Story: "I know it's around here somewhere..." I mumble to myself. It's a moist Monday morning and I have misplaced Gracey's bridle for at least the tenth time this month already!
"Ugh! How does three little pieces of leather always tend to get away from me!?" I exclaim.
Gracey looks calmly at me from her stall as she awaits the gorgeous western saddle I just received for my birthday to be placed on her milk-chocolate colored back. She possesses a calming, knowing disposition that I've always envied her for. She, always the calm one, nickers softly. I walk over to her stall and glance side-long as I begin to scratch her soft ears.
"Hey!" I delightedly holler, "there it is!"
I unlatch the stall door, walk in, and grab the bridle from the nail on the upper side wall.
"Thank you, lovely," I say as I slip the shining western bridle over her ears and promptly lead my intelligent, all-knowing mare out of her stall.

I deeply apologize for my inactivity and a lengthy judging time this has taken. If you would still like this horse, then she's yours. If not, please let me know so that I can arrange for her to be kept at GLS for a while. c:
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Classic Champagne Mare - To Be Decided.

Postby Aspyn » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:27 pm

YAY! I would love her!
Aspyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me