Deerssert #197 by ZombiePoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
75 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #197

Postby ZombiePoodle » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 am

This little darling turned out nothing like I expected her to, but she was originally inspired by royal icing butterflies.
She also seems to have inspiration from fairies and corgis because why not x3

If this Deerssert met a bunny... what would happen?
I want you to show me!
Whether through a story, a poem, art, or anything else you can think of - how would this Deerssert react when with a bunny?
Be as creative as you'd like ^^
Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Deerssert Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b] Female
[b]Interacting with a Bunny;[/b]

Prettying your form is fine.
Extras are allowed.

End date: Two weeks (some time around the 1st of May)

Feel free to use this un-shaded version to get color codes for art and whatnot ^^

Owned by Brûlée
Last edited by ZombiePoodle on Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #197

Postby TheSonicRainboom » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 am

ImageImageImage

H E C A T E
❃~⚜~❃

Username;
    Hello, I'm TheSonicRainboom! I own one Deersert who I love very much, and hope to also take home this lovely lady!
Deerssert Name;
    I would name this beautiful girl Hecate, (Hee-CAYTE) after the ancient Greek goddess of magic.
Gender;
    Obviously a female!
Interacting with a Bunny;
    It was a rainy day, and I wasn't happy about having to walk home from the meadow in this weather. Rain has always been hated by me. Putting one foot in front of the other, I continued the walk back to my apartment. I live near the forest in a small cottage. It was strange living in the country, for I grew up in a large city. At least it was easy fitting in, I've had a soft spot for the flora and fauna of the world for as long as I could remember. Continuing down the path, a small box caught my eye. I ignored it, though it may be a tad bit strange for it to be in the middle of no where, it's not like its anything different from the occasional piece of litter. Walking closer to the small box, I heard a small squeal from the box that was almost entirely drowned out by the roaring wind in my ear. As I walked closer, the squeals grew louder and louder. I ran over to the box, worried about what ever might be in there. Bending over and looking into the box, I saw a small figure in it. It looked like a bunny! A baby bunny! It came to my senses, realizing that the limp figure was actually an abandon baby bunny. "Mweeooaaa," It yelped, looking at me helplessly. "He-hello there." I stumbled. "Yhi," It said, rolling over onto its stomach. "What are you doing out in the middle of an storm in a cardboard box?" I asked in great concern. "Do you think I know?" It grumbled. "Here, come with me." I said, picking up the box. I took a closer look at the tiny bunny. Yep, definitely an baby. He looked a little smaller then most bunnies I've seen as well. He was entirely brown and blue. His fur was soaked from being out in the rain so long, so I carefully closed the box's flaps as the little guy drifted to sleep. "You must be exhausted." I whispered to him. He yawned. Tired, yep. I finally walked into my apartment building. I walked up the stairs. "Talic!" I shouted. "C'mere." I own a golden eagle, his who's name is Talic. He walked down the stairs. "Oh, hey." He said. "Waz zat?" He said, flying over to the box. "I found this on my way home," I explained, "C'mon out." I told the tiny bunny. The tiny figure climbed out of the box and tumbled on to the floor. "Who's that?" Talic asked in surprise. "Why don't you two talk?" I suggested. "Okay then. Hey little guy, who are you?" Talic asked. "I'm Scippio!" he said pridefully. "So, what's you're names?" Scippio asked. "I'm Hecate." I smiled. "I'm Talic, but you can call me Tal." Talic bowed his head. Scippio smiled. "And I'm Scippio, you can call me Scip!" He squeaked. "So how did you end up at that box?" I asked him. Scippio looked at the ground sadly. "I dunno." He admitted. "I woke up this morning… in the box. I don't remember that well the past few months..." He trailed off. "That's terrible!" I said, astonished. "Woah…" Talic gasped. "Tell us more!" He ordered. "Oh, I don't really wanna-" "Tell us! Talic smiled. "Taly, if Scip doesn't want to tell us, you don't have to make him tell." I told him. "Tell!" Talic commanded. "I don't wanna- EEK!!" Talic picked up Scippio on his back and flew in circles. "Ha ha! Tell!" He laughed. "NO!!" Screeched Scippio. "TALIC! Put him down!" I yelled at him, but Scippio acted before he got a chance. Biting the back of Talic's head and leaping off, Hugo ran into the guest room. Talic came down and shook his head. "Ow... That little guy can bite hard…" he groaned. I shot him an angry glance. "Oh! Yeah… heh heh heh…" He said, giving me an innocent smile. "Enough. Go find something else to do." I snapped. "Yes, your highness." Talic said angrily walking into his room. I walked to the slammed shut door of the guest room. "Scip?" I asked, "Are you okay?" I asked. No reply. "Scip?" I asked. Nothing. "Okay, you can stop talking for now," I said, "But you can't forever." I assured us. Walking away, I decided to help some baby birds fly- indoor style, for the rest of the day. I helped for hours, then decided to go check on Scippio. "Scip?" I asked, walking up to the door. Still, nothing. Oh well. Walking away to the living room, I realized that I turned my music off to check on him. But the remote was no where to be found. Looking around, I saw a white and brown tail disappear behind the corner. "Ah ha!" I said, running to catch the tail. Turning the corner I realized to my surprise no one was there. That's funny, usually they would be there, no one could run that fast. "Hecate!" I heard a complaining voice behind me. "Waddaya need, Tal?" I asked. "A blue and brown figure came into my room and stole some things!" He groaned. "What's gotten into Scip?" I wondered out loud. Talic rolled his eyes. "Can you go check on him?" He asked. "I just did." I responded, "But I'll try again." I told him, walking off. "Scip? You gonna talk now?" I asked. "Go. Away." He said angrily. "Anything I can get ya?" I asked. "No. Leave me alone." He snapped. "You sure?" I asked one last time, "NO!! GO!!" He screeched. I sighed. "I'm going." I lied. I bent down and looked threw the tiny slot between the door and the floor. I saw a mess of various things on the floor; plastic blocks, CDs, and so much more. Wow, the little guy is pretty sneaky! I chuckled to myself until I saw… my wallet! I hissed under my breath. Luckily, it wasn't to far away, so I decided to slip my fingers under the door and try to retrieve it. My fingers carefully slipped under it and reached as far as they could. Finally, they touched my wallet. "Yes!" I whispered. Then, to my surprise, something bit down on my fingers! Hard! "Yow!" I screeched. "Go." Scippio scowled. I sighed and walked away to the living room. Talic was perching on the couch. "So?" He asked. I sighed. "I've had enough. I'm going to bed. You can stay up and listen to some music." I groaned. "Okay, but can you gimme the remote?" He asked. "Scip has it. You'll have to do it manually." I told him, walking off to my room. "What?" I heard him sigh. That was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into a deep sleep. The next morning, I woke up to my buzzing alarm. I sighed and turned it off. By the time I realized that it was my day off, I was already up. Figuring I might as well get a head start on the day, I walked down to the kitchen. To my surprise, breakfast was already made and Scippio sat at the table. "Morning!" He chimed. "Good morning indeed! Thanks!" I said, sitting down to eat my scrambled eggs. "No problem! So, I was thinking last night, and I'm wondering if you'll take me in?" He asked. "Of course!" I smiled, puzzled that this was the same bunny that caused all that trouble last night. "Cool!" He smiled. I nodded. "I'm gonna go poor myself some orange juice." I told him, walking to the fridge. I looked at the counter and realized there was a small object sitting on it. I smiled. It was my wallet.
❃~⚜~❃
Last edited by TheSonicRainboom on Thu May 01, 2014 8:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

TheSonicRainboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:38 am

reserved so hard
who is the best? c'est moi.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brûlée » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:42 am

Username; Brûlée, a non owner.

Without brackets is me. {} Brackets are Tiffany.

Deerssert Name; Tiffany. Though her name sounds upper crust, and she may look the part, she was born and raised on the country, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Gender; Female, a proud country girl.

Likes;
Carrot cake. {I'd like it with extra frosting, please.}

May. {She's rather obnoxious, but still a sweet cousin. }

Flowers. {I love growing them, and wearing them in my hair. }

Pearls. {I know this sounds silly, but I feel like royalty when I wear them. I mean, I know that sounds really sappy, but it's how I am. }

Dislikes;
Bunnies. {The first time I tried to garden, I grew a crop of carrots. A bunny broke into the garden and ate them. Ever since, I've hated them}

Cabbages. {I have no reason for this. I just don't like cabbages.}

Emo {I went through a phase when I was younger... lets not talk about that.}

Hair-care. {I do love my hair, not to be vain, but I hate the effort it takes. All of the washing and braiding takes a while.}

Accessories; {You may notice that I wear a lot of accessories. Each of them has a story.}

Flowers: {The flower that I wear isn't always the same flower. Sometimes it'll be a lily, occasionally I'll wear a tulip, and when I really feel fancy I'll put on a rose.}

Pearls: {I don't always wear my pearls, only on special occasions. They were a gift from my grandmother. We visited her often, but she almost never came out to visit us. Only 3 times in my life. Each time she came, she would bring me a set of pearls. The first time she brought the pearls that dangle from my hair. Second came the ones in my braid. The last time she came, I was given the pearls in my tail. }

Butterfly charms: {When I was younger, I had this huge silver butterfly I'd wear in my hair. One day it broke, and I was devastated. This was around the time I went through my goth phase, so I was super depressed. I know that sounds silly, but I was rash back then. Later my aunt Faline ordered another one from a craftsmen, but it was to heavy to wear in my hair. So now, when something special happens, I'll wear it on my tail. Its heavy, but I still love it.}

Odds and ends; {I'm my own person, and I have my own quirks. }

Wings: {My wings were large when I was younger, but when I grew, they didn't. They're merely decoration now, but I used to fly high.}

Birthday: {My birthday is February 17th, National cabbage day. I would have preferred February 3rd, National carrot cake day. }

Lucky number: {My lucky number is nine. I wear nine pearls in my braid because of it. }

Hum: {Whenever I'm stumped on something, I instinctively say hum..... It's just a reflex.}

"C'mon! C'mon! You said we could go out to the fields, so lets go right now!" Her cousin displayed classic city impatience. Tiffany responded only by a flick of her braid. They'd have plenty of time for that. "Please? Please?" May put on her best pouty face, blinking her eyes furiously.

"Fine! I give up, I give in. Follow me, and don't whine!" She groaned. Her cousins eyes lit up like a lightbulb, and May gave out a little giggle. Together they trotted along, while the younger deer blabbed on.

"Why do you like carrot cake? I don't rea- Oooh! Oooh! A bunny!" May said, completely interrupting herself.

She squinted, trying to find the creature. "Oh, that vermin is back again? I thought we trapped that rabbit." Tiffany flatly said. "Want to help me get it?"

Her cousin melodramatically gasped. "Don't call it a rabbit, rabbit is an ugly word! Call it a bunny! And no, don't trap it! Lets keep it!"

"Cousin, you know that this hare has eaten so many of our crops! And you want to give it food and shelter?" She asked.

"Hare is an even uglier word! And I promise, I'll take good care of it! We don't have bunnies back in the city! Mummy and daddy wouldn't mind, I'm sure! My birthday is coming up soon! You don't hafta give me anything else, I don't want anything else!" She was talking a mile a minute, and Tiffany could barely keep up with her.

"Hum..... you promised you'd play go-fish with aunt Faline, maybe you should go do that?" She awkwardly attempted to shoo her away. May clearly realized what she was doing.

"Fine!" She pouted, and stomped away. The pure-white pest showed itself, practically taunting her. Tiffany walked up to the creature, and grabbed it by the tail.

"Just to be clear, I still don't like you." She said through gritted teeth. "I'm only doing this for May. As bratty as she is, I still love her. So.... I'll be taking care of you. Only for her. Don't get any ideas."

Hello! Who are you, and could you tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm Tiffany Eliza Brown, a teenage deer. I live on Victory Acres, a farm started for the war effort. Its been in the family for about 70 years, and I'll inherit it someday soon.

How would you describe yourself?
I guess I'd describe myself as "Country Girly."

Do you have any pets?
No, not really. I'm taking care of a bunny now, but its not for me. Its only to keep it alive until mays birthday, June 3rd.

Do you have any crushes?
No.

Really? You aren't hiding anything, right?
I've told you, I don't have any crushes! I'm open to romance, but I have no crushes. New topic, okay?

What is your favorite planet?
That's a little out of left field. Hum..... maybe Venus?

What family members do you have?
Well, I won't go into detail about all of them, just a few. There's May, my cousin. A spoiled city trash if I've ever seen it. Still. I do love her, if only because she looks up to me. Then there's Aunt Faline. She was the one who gave me my butterfly charm, both the hair and the tail one.

What do you do in your spare time?
I garden a lot {this year I'm growing sunflowers, violets, and pansies, among other things.} I also enjoy nature walks, and I've tried a bit of cooking here or there. I spend a lot more time then I'd like working on my hair.

Where do you keep all of the accessories you wear?
Well, I'm actually wearing them right now, because I wanted to get all fancy for this interview. But normally I'll keep the butterfly in a cushioned box on a shelf, and I have a smaller box for my pearls.

What do you do to take care of your wings?
When I was younger I had a lot more routines for them, since I used them. Now that they don't work, I usually just lightly wash them.

Before this ends, would you like to say anything else?
No, not really. Have a nice day!

Rabbit season

Headshot.

Out in the meadows.

{It was a phase, okay?}

Humanized Tiffany.

Tiffany as a child, with her butterfly charm.

"A piece of carrot cake? For me? Thank you mommy!"

Time flies.

Card games with Aunt Faline.

Aunt Faline is owned by JayJay's-Pie. I was given permission to use her as a relative.
Last edited by Brûlée on Tue May 06, 2014 8:20 am, edited 23 times in total.

SO WADDYA SAY SUNSHINE ,
YOU FEELING L U C K Y ?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 21 gifts.

Emily * Bisexual * She/her
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:54 am

Romance

username // cupcake frosting
name // romance
gender // female

a small wiggle
then a hop
and oh my god, it's ears-they flop.
thats disgusting. i say! i say!
i'm leaving 'till some other day.
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:00 am

username; buzzz
    name; zoella
    gender; female
    bunny;
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 am

Res ;v;

she's v skittish and is afraid of bunnies (and practically everything else)
Last edited by versicolor on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am

Username; .:Fly Away:.
Deerssert Name; Ali Di Farfalla
Gender; Female
Last edited by ellyenchanted on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:15 am

Username;
Deerssert Name;