5sos one-x-one // living; & luke.hemmings

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

5sos one-x-one // living; & luke.hemmings

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:25 pm

The two girls have been adopted by one of the boys' families, but the boys are away on tour when their families decide this. when they get back home, they're in shock when they see their new adopted sister sitting in their room. their mom comes upstairs and says, "Welcome home, honey! this is [name] and we adopted her while you were away, so she's now your sibling." the girl smiled shyly and after awhile opens up to the boys. one day, the boys have some friends over, and their adopted sister heads downstairs, looking around in confusion. one of her brothers friends looks up, and catches the girl's eye. he falls for his friend's sister and maybe, her brother will let them go out.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Luke Hemmings // luke.hemmings // Brooklyn's older brother
      Brooklyn Winters // luke.hemmings // Luke's adopted younger sister
      Ashton Irwin // living; //Ariana's older brother
      Ariana Sky // living; // Ashton's adopted younger sister
Last edited by hemmings;; on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 5sos one-x-one // living; & luke.hemmings

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:46 pm

{ reserved }
Last edited by hemmings;; on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ari and ash // too punk rock for you xx

Postby flora; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm Ariana May Sky, Ari for short and no honey you're not the reason I breathe, ever heard of oxygen?

If I could describe myself in three words... I'd like to say I'm sassy, sorry love but I can't help who I am, I'm creative, honey can't you tell from my hair? Finally I would like to say I'm fun loving, I'll tell you now, anything fun? I'm up for it, party? call me. So yeah I guess I'm a sassy, creative, fun loving girl. So deal with it!

Things about me I think you should know is that... Music is my life! Anything and
everything inspires me to write songs or just sing a song. I quote song lyrics when people say something, that's just how I am, I'm 100% sure my brain is taken up by song lyrics.

~ This is Me,
Love Ari xx

{Ill add ash later}
hey you, yes you, I don't play cs as often as I used to. So if you stumble across me and see that I have any of your wishlist pets send me a trade. When I come on I am randomly wishlist bombing people so send a trade and I'm sure we can sort some out.
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:56 pm

{ Okay, where should we start? }
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flora; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:06 pm

{when the boys meet the girls for the first time, so they just get back from tour and they are having a welcome home party bcs that way it works better}
hey you, yes you, I don't play cs as often as I used to. So if you stumble across me and see that I have any of your wishlist pets send me a trade. When I come on I am randomly wishlist bombing people so send a trade and I'm sure we can sort some out.
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:26 pm

{ okay; my first post might suck I'm on my phone }

Brooklyn
She was waiting in the room that she had been using while Luke was away on tour; due to the fact that her room hadn't been finished decorating. she was sketching random things in a notebook that Luke's mom, Liz had given her to pass time when she was bored. she didn't want to go to the welcome home party; she didn't even know the person it was for. Brooklyn braided her hair in between sketches and glanced at her cell phone. she didn't really have any friends, and by that, it meant she had 0 friends. she didn't make friends very easily.

Luke
He had just gotten off the plane and now he was on his way home. As soon as the small car pulled up at his house, he got out and headed inside. "Hello?" he called, because his house was all dark and he didn't really know what was going on. he had been told that there was going to be news when he got home, but he hadn't been told about the house being dark.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flora; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Ariana~
The girl was dreading meeting her new brother, if it wasn't band enough she was dragged along to this welcome home party at someone's house and she didn't even know the person. This sucked so much she hated it. She refused to hide with the others and it was pointless because it was dark anyway so she was just sitting on the stairway wishing she could go home at lest that we she wouldn't be feeling so anxious right now. She heard someone's voice and she knew it must have been the boy who lived here.

Ashton~
The boy raised his eyebrow, "Why are all the lights off mate the only reason I came was because I was told to, did they have a power cut or something?" he said before walking over to the light switch and turning it on. He then jumped back against the wall when a whole lot of people jumped up yelling welcome home.

{Yours was good mine not so much}
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 pm

{ thanks ha but yours was good. I'm going to bed so I'll post in the morning }
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flora; » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 pm

{okay night}
flora;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me