Luma #4 - WINNER PAGE 4 by oriole

Based on Click to view
Artist oriole [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luma #4 - WINNER PAGE 4

Postby oriole » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Lumas are fox-like mythical creatures that live in space. They use their lanterns to light up the darkest parts of space. Some scientists think that they originated from the common foxes of earth. Their diets consist of a mysterious substance, currently unknown, that is found in space rocks. A Luma usually gives birth to one baby and mates for life. The bracelets seem to consist of many different types of metals, and are impossible to get off once on. Not all of them have bracelets. Their.Their life source is said to be the light from stars; they seem more energetic and content around them. Little is known about them, there is still much to study.

this is a very special luma, with the power to travel along the computer networks. lolololtottalydidnotborrowtheidea. So anyways this is an impress me. I want to see quality, good art, and a backstory. A booster would include a short story about what it's like being in the network, using I , me and my.
Last edited by oriole on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luma #4

Postby 1Alyssa_Forever1 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:21 am

lol if i could draw I would be all over her :(
Im Weird, Sorry.
1Alyssa_Forever1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 am

1Alyssa_Forever1 wrote:lol if i could draw I would be all over her :(

You don't have to be able to! This is a mostly writing-based contest.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suchgo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 am

Reserve with the name Coda! I hope mods can enter... <3
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Alyssa_Forever1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 pm

My name? You want to know my name? That's the first time I have heard that question, most of the time people just call me Virus, which actually is not that far off of my real name, Iris, the flower. Yeah it's a cheesy name, not like I chose it, if I chose it... well OK maybe it is good that my parents chose Iris, but it still could have been better. My gender? I thought it was obvious, though I guess most people would just classify me as "it" but really I am a girl.
So you want to know how I discovered my ability? This may take a while so grab a seat. It all started when I had come down to a blue and green earth, I messed up the pattern of space, not making a bright star in the sky. Naturally the scientists got a bunch of ideas in their heads. All that really happened was that I fell, like a shooting star. Anyways I had fallen upon a modern house. I hid outside and watched the women get onto what I beleive they call a computer. She pressed her paws, no hands, on the keyboard. She stood up abruptly and left, getting in a car? Then she drove off. I took this as an oppurtunity and went inside her house. I got onto her computer but unlike her I felt my body suctioned into the computer screen. A million numbers formed around me and I understood them. I jumped into 93543843001283 which was a girl named Becky Rodriguez's computer. I looked around, making her computer slow down. I looked around in her computer, all she was seeing was a bright glare, I heard her call out "Mum I have gotten another Virus this ones the worst". Finally I found the source of her problem, I ate it up and went back into the number room.

WIP
Last edited by 1Alyssa_Forever1 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im Weird, Sorry.
1Alyssa_Forever1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:54 pm

{{Ah, this pretty darling looks stunning ^^ I'll have to reserve a spot~}
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWildfire » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Marking, might enter later. :)
I'm Winter. c:
I love to read, listen to music, and learn about neuroscience. I adore the PJO series, Marvel, and a ton of book series. On CS, I dress up pets most of the time. Zoecatz1 is one of my good friends. If you ever want to chat, don't feel shy! :)
WinterWildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1Alyssa_Forever1 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Oh now we gots some "friendly" competion :P
Im Weird, Sorry.
1Alyssa_Forever1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:49 am

*bump*
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mui, » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Hello. My name is Lumi. I am a special Luma, as I can travel along the computer networks. I was a outcast when I was young. My family always said it was because the other Lumas were jealous of my ability, but I still believed the mean things they said. As I grew up, I became more fond of traveling in the computer networks, but it was still quite dangerous, as there are viruses and bugs in some networks, and they may attack when they have the chance. Here's a little story about how I survived a virus attack.

I was walking around the neighborhood, the usual mean comments flying at me. Deciding that I needed some time alone, I started to run, gradually traveling in the computer networks. I looked around. Where i was, was unfamiliar to me. My lantern started to light up the darkness as I start to explore my new surroundings. Then I hear a noise behind me. More noises and sounds. Feeling scared, I walked faster, starting to hyperventilate. I closed my eyes and soothed and calmed myself before continuing on my exploration. I then heard some shuffling behind me so I quickly turned my head around, seeing nothing. I stopped and said, 'Hello? Is anybody here?'. More shuffling. Backing up, I could see red eyes. I started to run, as the red-eyed virus chased after me. I turned my head again, and saw more than one virus, and to top it of, bugs. 'Okay Lumi, calm down. Just some simple viruses and bugs. Nothing like you've ever seen before. Just exit the network.' I said to myself. As I backed up some more, I tried to exit. But I couldn't. 'W-what?! It's buffering!!(Yes. That's what I said.)" I tried again, as I continued to run faster than a cheetah out hunting. Then the scenery began to become lighter and before I could say 'Finally!', I was back to space. Running back home, I hugged my family members. Never again am I gonna explore unknown territory again!

I couldn't do any art, so I did a mini story.
mui,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me