Bengal Buckskin Sabino Tobiano CLOSED by iAmDiversity

Based on Click to view
Artist iAmDiversity [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Buckskin Sabino Tobiano CLOSED

Postby iAmDiversity » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:08 am

I've had this girl waiting around for quite a while now, and since spring is arriving here and this girl reminds me of winter I felt it was time to let her go^^

Bentley wrote:Username: Bentley
Name: Anya
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,31 m
Personality: Anya has the tongue of a honey-covered bee having a bad day - sweet and syrupy, but does it ever sting! She's sharp-witted and speaks only in the language of veiled sarcasm and false flirts. This isn't to say that she wanted to be as jaded as she is; as a nuglet, she had hoped to be loved and adored by all, a princess among Nukittas if there ever was one. She still wants to be loved; indeed, she dreams of it every night, but she doesn't know how to communicate outside of the razorwire of her usual speech.
Last edited by iAmDiversity on Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Buckskin Sabino Tobiano

Postby dogish » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 am

Username: iDrowned
Name: Diverse
Personality: gentle, fast, kind, loves the wind and 'racing' the clouds in a vast medow
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:27 am

Username: -- b e n j i
Name: Sabine
Personality:
In truth, Sabine is a simple Nukitta who enjoys spending her days lounging in the shade of the trees rather than racing in the wind like her counterparts. She's a daydreamer, taking a moment to stare up at the clouds and wander into the great perhaps, whenever she can. That's the whole thing with Sabine: the great perhaps. She wanders far from her forest home in her dreams searching for it. What it is, she does not know.

Sabine is the caring friend. She's the doe that will drop whatever it is that she is doing at the moment to listen to your problems. Only when one asks for it does she offer in her advice, fearing that if she does, one wouldn't want to be around her anymore. That's her greatest fear; being left alone. Don't get her wrong. She needs her me, myself, and I moments like anyone else, but she couldn't function without having others around her.

Branching off of Sabine's desire to be close to others, she has this quirky thing of standing or walking close to others. Sometimes as close where their shoulders rub against each other with each step. Some might find this a little off putting, but it comforts Sabine knowing that there is someone beside her. Another odd hobby of Sabine's is to observe the Nukittas around her. Not in a stalker way, just watching, like a fly on the wall. The way others talk and act around certain groups of Nukittas fascinates her.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purrsain » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:23 am

Username:purrsain
Name:Kahini-meaning Mischievous
Personality:Kahini is extremely mischievous. she loves to play around with others and trick them but she never means any harm to them.shes quite gentle actually and extremely loving.she can be very protective of those she loves. shes very secretive around those she doesn't know very well, but tells only those she trusts her secrets. she gets odd feelings every once and a while like when something bad is about to happen when she gets those feelings she gets nervous and shaky. when she isn't playing around and tricking others she loves to read and gain knowledge about everything all around her. she is also extremely curious at times especially when meeting new animals and going new places.
purrsain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Username: Bentley
Name: Anya
Personality: Anya has the tongue of a honey-covered bee having a bad day - sweet and syrupy, but does it ever sting! She's sharp-witted and speaks only in the language of veiled sarcasm and false flirts. This isn't to say that she wanted to be as jaded as she is; as a nuglet, she had hoped to be loved and adored by all, a princess among Nukittas if there ever was one. She still wants to be loved; indeed, she dreams of it every night, but she doesn't know how to communicate outside of the razorwire of her usual speech.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyeusi » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:39 am

Username: Seatala
Name: Delilah
Personality: Delilah is the type of nukkita that sticks to themselves and doesn't really like to socialize. Everyone who knows her though, knows that she is just a shy little sweetheart, and I guess you can say she is a bit of a wallflower. She likes being a wallflower though, it lets her watch from the outside and see what err Rhone is doing and what the new drama is (although she would never spread it around herself). She is the type of nukkita to bask in the sun in a bed in a field, rather than play tag with all the others, but she likes it that way.
my username used to be Seatala
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

I leave a lot of things unfini
Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:47 am

Username: Yamaneko
Name: Andromeda
Personality: Andromeda is a gentle mare. In general she is calm and her words are soft-spoken. But she can speak up if it’s necessary to be heard.

When another Nukitta speaks she listens and learns from the others words. Knowledge and wisdom count everything in her eyes.

Although she generally is polite and conservative, there are two possibilities to see her harsh. First one is when something is unfair. Andromeda prefers truth and justice. The second one is when another Nukitta is about to do something really stupid. She doesn’t mean to harm others. It’s more that she is overwhelmed by her own tongue then.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chibi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:58 am

Username:Chibi
Name:Ariana
Personality: Ariana can be described in a couple of sentences. She is very adventurous and can be a bit annoying as she unfolds her feelings and stories to you. Ariana is also what some might call a proper lady when it comes to meeting older or more respectable Nukittas. But overall Ariana is a sweet and adventurous Nukitta who is a very respectable yet loving girl.
Attention All
I have officially quit CS. If you would like to ask me any questions then visit my deviantart Bye guys
Chibi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trix_the_Twisted » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Username: Trix_the_Twisted
Name: Feline
Height: 1,31
Personality: (Named after Bambi's mother.) Feline may be larger than other does around her, but she very much acts like a deer. She shays away from any sudden, life-threatening sound or movement. The only time her reaction to a noise or movement of danger is different is when she's with family/friends and the nuglets she nannies and teaches. When it comes to the nuglets and her loved ones, she faces her faces and won't back down to danger until her loved ones are out of harm's way. Other than her jumpiness at sudden senses, Feline is incredibly kind and gentle to all life forms at all times possible. Feline has a sense of humor and can get a little fired up over stupid things, but what doe doesn't, right? Above all else, she will risk and even lose her life for those of her herd and loved ones. Everyone has a role in life and Feline's is a Marcher, it is her job to do the heavy lifting and protect her herd alongside other Marchers.
Trix is my name and Tricks are definitely MY game. evil smirk
My best friend is HazleKitten so you should go check her stuff out!

Also, we use the same computer sometimes so please don't ban us.

~{ Trade with me! }~
I am quitting so I am giving pets away! Please trade me!
Limit per trade: 20 pets.
Trix_the_Twisted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VintageSongBird » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 am

Username:~:Let it Go:~
Name:Silhouette
Personality: Silhouette is a very graceful Nukitta. She is refined and proper and always acts like a true lady. Although many Nukitta call her arrogant or pretentious, that is far from the truth. Silhouette has never been spiteful to anyone.Often, she is judged by her appearance. She walks with her head held high, long proper strides, and doesn't seem to smile much. But the truth is that she has a warm heart. She is kind and gentle to everyone she meats, and always uses her best manners. She often helps others less fortunate than herself. You can often find her at orphanages, because that is one of her favorite places. She loves to take care of and reach out to the children who feel alone or rejected.

Silhouette is very pulled together. She never jumps about or seems a bit out of control. That doesn't mean she isn't fun though. She simply enjoys the simpler, laid back activities. She enjoys croquet, bad mitten, charades,word games, row boating, painting, and reading. Sometimes she even does archery.She also enjoys gardening, witch is what you will most likely find her doing in her spare time. Her garden grows a bit each year. At the moment she has 23 different types of flowers surrounding a koi pond.
I AM NO LONGER ACTIVE. Goodbye
VintageSongBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me