Based on Click to view
Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rio #34

Postby Panne » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 am

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

Some cool colors again B]
And i think I have some kind of obsessions with dots and circles. Idk xD
But on another note, pen pressure is back, and SPRING BREAK! I should be making more Riojis over the next week C:

• You are allowed one extra, but it is not required. Your extra can be anything, and it is NOT limited to any form of art.
  • The default gender for this one is female, but if you want to change gender, this is fine. However, if you want to change, this counts as your one extra.
  • I would much rather you spend more time on your form content than the appearance. I do not judge on how it looks.
  • Effort and creativity is key, but remember the above as well.
  • Questions? Ask here, I'll try to answer ASAP!
  • Have fun! End date is the 28th, so you have a little under a week C:

Code: Select all
[b]Rioji Name;;[/b]
[b]favorite place(s) to relax.hang out;;[/b]
[b]3 words to describe personality;;[/b]
[b]One Extra;;[/b]

Have fun guys!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rio #34

Postby I-QUIT » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:43 am

Rioji Name;;
    "April. The bright color scheme of her reminds me of spring and when I think of spring I instantly think 'April'."

favorite place(s) to relax/hang out;;
    "That's a tough one. April has two ideal places for relaxation. The spa and or the beach, simply because she adores water."

3 words to describe personality;;
    | Intelligent | Competitive | Flamboyant |

Full personality;;
    "April is shy and socially awkward- actually I wouldnt say shy... She's more modest and socially awkward. She is very clumsy when meeting new people and doesnt make the best first impressions... April is over all intelligent. She likes taking her time on projects and continuously edits them after comparing her project with another's. She is very determined and ambitious, sometimes losing sight of whats really important. She is very sharp-tongued at times but it usually a simple day gone wrong or a tease from one of her less favorite Riojis'. After she has calmed down she will more than likely apologize- unless you caused her anger in the first place, in that case her anger will escelate towards you until you apologize."
I-QUIT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:21 am

Rioji Name;;
Her name is Aquarius because her color scheme and design reminds me of cool waters, and Aquarius is the sign of the Water Bearer, even though it's element is air.

favorite place(s) to relax.hang out;;
Her top three places to hang out are Hampton Beach (NH), Livingston Park (NH, but only the woodland trail), and any library she can get into. Her favorite part about the beach is the feel of the water crashing on her warm toes and the cold sand down by the edge of the water. Her favorite part about the woodland trails at the park is the sounds of the creatures in the woods and on the lake, the gurgling song of the streams, and the small waterfalls you can find along the paths. Her favorite part about the library is the tranquility and peace she can find away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, while being able to relax and enjoy a good book.

Easy-going ; Wise ; Tree-hugger

Religious Views;;
Aquarius is Wiccan. click for info. She sees the world in a different light than most others do, and this gets her picked on sometimes if she's not already being called a nerdy bookworm. Being as she is, she feels more "one with the Earth", and enjoys being closer to the world spiritually, opening her heart to all of nature and love. She's the quiet type, but once you get her in the woods it's all upside down. She's still somewhat calm, but she gains this edge that usually makes others want to get more involved. Dancing, singing, running, jumping, she knows how to enjoy herself in the wilderness. When not outside, she will curl up with a good book, and more times than most it will be one based on Magick and zen. You may even catch her reading about dragons and faeries! Yes, it is spelled right. One of her favorite subjects to read about is the different species of dragons, and secretly she will drag out her big pop-up dragon encyclopedia!
Last edited by Beachy. on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wayward will » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 am

Rioji Name;;
Xane wrote:My name's Xane. It's pronounced like 'Zayne' if you want to know, but I like Xs.

Favorite place(s) to relax.hang out;;
Xane wrote:My tree fort and my garden are my favorite places.
I love sitting up in my tree fort on sunny days, well, not only sunny ones. I enjoy being in my tree fort on windy, rainy, or cloudy days. Pretty much in all weather. I love it because it's high up, and I get to be free from all the normal worries on the ground.
And, about my garden, I just love how it's quiet and peaceful and that it's easy to forget where you are when you're in it. It's got an almost magical quality to it. Just being in amongst the wild Roman oregano gives a feeling of happiness...

Xane wrote:I am:
Adventurous Friendly Day-Dreamer

Gender (Extra) ;;
Xane wrote:I'm male, of course! Can't you tell?
THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━a few things
to say
━━━━━
╔══════════╗
O N x T H E
S U B J E C T

╚══════════╝
░░░░░░

• • • • OF
TOWELS.
!
( a )
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
geek x canada x writer
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛
IT SAYS,
is about the most

{THING}
AN
CAN HAVE.
xxxxxxxxx
ford prefect is
awesome.

xxxxxxxxx
wayward will

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:55 am

derp x3
forgot to close this guy!

ill judge soon guys, thanks for being patient!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Awolnation » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am

Can I plz adopt this? :) :D
.Awolnation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I-QUIT » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:24 am

[[bump ^^
I-QUIT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:36 am

ahh sorry! I had a winner picked out and it completely slipped my kind ;^;

congrats slytherin.! I really enjoyed reading your form and I can relate to April in the clumsy and bad impressions aspect cx

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items