Based on Click to view
Artist satuurnity [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 7

Kigen's armour

Postby satuurnity » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 pm

This is some armor for a WOI try-out. Here is a description:

-The deer hide:
This is the main part of how the armor works. It is attached to the back plates with some vines, and the spine is covered in feathers. The fur hides the rose thorns which are stuck on the plate closest to the neck. The covering tricks enemies into thinking she is weak, and then when they go to bite her they get a mouthful of pain.

-The back plates:
These are made of hard oak wood, and protect Kigen's spine. They are not as solid as the gold leg plates she wears, but they protect her well enough. They are joined together underneath with (not visible) metal chains. This allows movement.

-The leg plates:
The back leg plates protect the top of the legs, whilst still allowing movement of the paws. They encase the back of the legs, and are easily taken of by a strap that attaches both sides at the front. The leg plate at the front wraps around the elbow, and attaches to the back plates. Some hide is nailed into the front of this plate, and wraps around her chest to attach to the identical plate on the other side.

-The tail plate:
This plate is basically a slab of wood that hook around the tail, and grabs onto the other side of it with hide. It is covered in rose thorns and can be used as a weapon by striking enemies with it. There are three fuchsia flowers attached to it.
satuurnity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me