Ivory by major tom

Based on Click to view
Artist major tom [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ivory

Postby major tom » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:01 am

This is my character as an anthro; Ivory, or Ivy. Well, how I imagine her scene and with hair, at least And I know what you all are thinking: Who the hell left Roseness alone with an Oekaki again?! Well, I saw this lineart and just couldn't resist myself. X3 Ah well, I might as well since I need art for Ivy anyway. . . Though she has two black forepaws and the tip of her tail is black as well. I enjoyed coloring this, and great job at making the epic lines, Beebop! It may have possibly made my horrible drawing skills (That make young children cry, I believe.) look almost decent. Don't trust the timer, I was multi-tasking like I often do on the computer and I was away from keyboard for a while, too. Also, I know I failed miserably at the hair, please don't give me too hard a time about it. . . n.n;;
EDIT: Ack, it seems I've forgotten the markings around her eyes. . . Gotta change that. May do shading and possibly a background later, but I have to get off the computer now.

Character by me.
Lineart by Beebop.

Last bumped by major tom on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:01 am.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me