Felix Reference Sheet by saignat

Based on Click to view
Artist saignat [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Felix Reference Sheet

Postby saignat » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:42 pm

This is one of my main OCs, Felix. Sorry for crappy handwriting, I make these with a mouse >u<

===============================================================================================Name: Felix
Fur Color: Dark gray, almost black, with a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, under tail, and front paws.
Eye Color: Blue and green
Accessories: Glasses
Crush: None
Best Friend(s): Skylar and Tobias
Mortal Enemy: None
Rival(s): Kai and Vladimir
Weapon of Choice: None
Personality: Kind, friendly, can be funny at times, smart, quick-thinker, creative, helpful, logical, a bit cowardly
Bio: When he was young, Felix's parents were always proud of him. He always got good grades and was very intelligent. But one day, they decided that it was time for him to get on with his life. He felt that he was far too young, but they insisted that he go out on his own anyway. So, he did just that. But he was hopelessly lost, literally and figuratively. One night, he had stopped to rest at an old rundown town. The townsfolk didn't have a place for him to sleep, so he went to the only place that would make him happy: the library. He had loved books ever since he learned how to read, and he felt that the townsfolk wouldn't care much if he slept at the library, since they didn't use it much anyway. In the morning, he awoke to voices talking about great adventures. He soon found out that the voices belonged to a couple of travelers named Skylar and Tobias. Felix was rather depressed at the time, and they noticed this. They asked him to join their party, to become an adventurer like them. Felix wasn't so sure at first, but he said yes anyway. As they traveled, the three became very close. They talked about everything with each other. They were all the best of friends. They ran into many troubles, including times when they had to fight. But Felix didn't like fighting, he never had. He was more of a peacemaker. Skylar insisted that he find himself a weapon at least for defense, but he politely declined every time she asked. He now tries to stay away from fights, and attempts to stop them when he can. He may not be very helpful in a fight, but he's a great friend to everyone he meets.

===============================================================================================

Bweh, why do the bios have to be so looonnnggg ;n;
Comment any questions you might have about him, I'll be happy to answer them! :D
I'd be surprised if you read the whole thing >w<
Anyway, I hope everyone likes him! I'm thinking about making a comic or writing a story (yeah that's right, with chapters and everything ewe) revolving around all of my OC's. Tell me if you think I should! (I probably shouldn't, but I can dream right? :> )
Next reference sheet will be made for Kai
saignat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me