Artist Kaizoku [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koi Shinkirou #3

Postby Kaizoku » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:53 pm

What is a Koi Shinkirou?
-
Koi Shinkirou are dog-like creatures, with two large tails tipped with fins, and fins on their legs, and most of the time have markings that resemble koi fish. They have small manes on their heads, and a pair of whiskers on their noses, and where the fins are. Koi Shinkirou always have a streak-like pattern in their hair, a trait which will never be bred out of their DNA, (however, the pattern may vary) as well as every adult Koi Shinkirou have at least one charm on their bodies, the neck charms begin the rarest. Koi Shinkirou are given these charms when they grow into a full adult, and are usually given by the parents. Most of the time Koi Shinkirou will have koi-like markings, and there are 3 different varities, the single face marking being the rarest. However, it is not uncommon for Koi-Shinkirou not to have koi markings. They are able to breath underwater even without gills, as well as on land. They most commonly live near lakes or ponds, and their diet's are unknown.

Yet another one, heh. I really enjoy making these ; o ;! A cute adult boy with a slight hair edit, and the rarest of the 3 koi markings UFA.
For this one, I'm judging on name, and what this guy's favourite fish is. Keep in mind, it cannot be a koi! Prettying up is allowed and recommended.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Name meaning:
Favourite fish: (picture is preferred)

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi Shinkirou #3

Postby Red Badge of Courage » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:03 pm

This are amazing!

Username: Red Badge of Courage
Name: Cadassi
Name meaning: Chamoru name meaning "to have something of the sea." From 20,000 Names
Favourite fish: Bichir Fish or Bichir Eel
I'm not really on anymore. I've found a better roleplaying site. I will still be on occasionally to reply to roleplays and adopt pets. If the owners of a roleplay want to free my spot up for another, you can go ahead and kick me. Just send me a pm telling me that.
Red Badge of Courage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koi Shinkirou #3

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Up o v o

nix ♡ he/him