Fuwafu #7 - WINNER by Bebop

Based on Click to view
Artist Bebop [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fuwafu #7 - WINNER

Postby Bebop » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 am

Are you lonely? Do all of your friends run away when you try to hug them? Well then maybe it is time that you adopted a Fuwafu. These giant salamander like creatures were recently discovered in an underwater cave ecosystem, and have since become popular with the public due to their empathetic and loving nature. Fuwafus come in a diverse range of shapes and sizes, but share the common characteristics of pattern and empathy. They may not be furry, or have hair that you can style; but if you decide to let a Fuwafu in your life you might very well be surprised by the amount of happiness a giant squishy salamander can bring.

Main Thread

Little bit of a harder contest for this one, since I made it up pretty fancy. Not too hard though ^^

Code: Select all
Username;
Fuwafu Name;
Fuwafu Gender;
500 words max;

You can use the 500 words for whatever you want, a story, a personality, a list of likes and dislikes, whatever you want. It is not required to be 500 words either, 500 words is just the max.

I will be choosing the winner based on whoever's form I think fits the design best.
However if all else fails I will be going with the longest form.
Last edited by Bebop on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fuwafu #7 - Open

Postby claypigeon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:05 am

Wannahaveacuppa?
Leanardo. He likes to be called liam despite his name not including the word "liam"
He has been called feminine because of his hearts but he is 100% male.
week 1.
first day of high school
Dear diary, it has been tough to make friends at my new school. Everyone is much taller and there is about twice the amount of bullies who always want to pick fights with me. Somehow somebody got the word out that i was gay and now i am tortured and called very mean names. At first i thought i had a chance, then a boy from middle school randomly shouted in the halls "LIAM IS GAY!!!" i swear i could've punched that dude in the face, he just made my life like going to hell. some people have been saying "gay dudes are perverts" which couldn't have been more wrong. I tried to say that those where all stereo types but nobody cared. The teachers seem nice though.
week 2
what? you too!
After another week at this school a found a kid that was sitting in the hall around my age drooling over a picture of a hot guy, i got to know him and realized he was gay also. i had said "no way, you too?" and we had become buds. he wasn't exactly cute, i mean we would never date each other or anything but for once there was someone like me. we discussed stories of being picked on by kids for being gay and had a pretty good time, his name was alcifer.
week 3
ewww gross!
yesterday someone just happened to poison my lunch and make me and alcifer puke all over the tables. We were allowed to go home, we decided to head to my house and hang out, after that everyone thought we were dating. we got to stay at my house for a week before we felt any better and by the time we did, the word was out "two gay barfing dudes, dating!" it was getting old. i mean i wasn't dating him, i just liked to have fun with him. at the end of the day i found this really hot guy, he wasn't gay though. actually it turned out for once i had a friend, and that was good enough for me.
week 4
i found out that my friend actually was dating somebody. it made me pretty depressed, then i heard some news. my mom said we could get a dog! i decided on a border collie and bought him yesterday, his name is jake. i love him. he is so cute and at the moment i don't need a boyfriend to be happy because jake is the only thing i need to make me smile.
Last edited by claypigeon on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arowana » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Username; Arowana

Fuwafu Name; Fayza

Fuwafu Gender; Female

Story of How She Got Her Glow; wip
Arowana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Woop woop,
Its fluffly here,
The infamous lonely cry baby with dead characters everywhere
(I need a new character or friend ;u;)
But, Hi. My full username is Fluffy Mega Houndoom.
And goats are cool.

I have decided to name this fuwafu Spaicial Spades
Because I mistook it's hearts for spades (ovo;)

Well, No matter what you guys think.
I believe it tis' a girl. Swift as a coursing riverrrrr

Hurhur hur hurs a story.

¤◇¤
4 I am a numbskull.

Today, I FINALLY got unpacked from my old cave... thing.
Into the freshest- I mean Crowded city of HurzTopia.
It was slighty humid in my "No Gill"'s cave.
Not like anycave I've seen, Thats for sure.

Ahhh res, I hate to have to but I need to ;o;
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Username;Fanceh Feline
Fuwafu Name;Darkrose
Fuwafu Gender;Female
500 words max;Likes~
-Roses
-Music
-Sleeping
-The night
-Nature
-Salamanders
-Animals
-Humans
-Mythology
-Fashionable items
Dislikes~
-Total snobs
-Mean people
-Waking up in the morning
-Danger
-Bad things
-Unpositive things
-Lies
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:41 am

This is going to end on the 27th.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AndGlace » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 am

Mark
AndGlace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Bump.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:42 am

A reminder that this ends tomorrow. Please have your forms done by then.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:56 pm

No one of importance, really.
I'm Dave Egbert. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

With much consideration, both myself and this Fuwafu have decided on the name Aoba.
We both think it has a nice ring to it and it's an easy-to-pronounce title for this Fuwafu.

Male, of course.
His name wouldn't fit him nearly as much if he was anything else.

375 words
"You're quite a particular thing, aren't you."
Aoba look up from his action - currently testing the lukewarm waters of his open terrarium. Various plants, heating rocks and the like are set up for him, and the cage - if you could even call it that - was set up to allow him to leave it as he pleased and enter it just the same. Honestly... I spoiled this creature and loved him with all my heart.
The head tilt he gave me made me smile from my seat at my desk with my cheek in my palm, curly black hair that obviously needed to be dyed once again falling across my skin.
"Yes you, you silly thing." I murmured fondly. I waved him over with a gesture of my hand and he left his waters quickly. He was only a little larger than the size of a cat, but I had to admit that his warm skin was almost more appealing to me than that of a cat and his temperament was a large bonus.
Though he was still wet when he reached my lap, I accepted his affection with open arms.
"You're not bad though." I told him while I stroked his skin and smoothed the wetness of it over the rest of the delicate skin "I think that I would have gotten a snake if I hadn't found you. Definitely glad I did."
The little sound he made gave me a jolt of laughter and I allowed him to climb atop my shoulder as I worked on the art project due at the end of the week. Crunch time for me. Lots of late nights and stressful deadlines. His left paw rested in the juncture between my shoulder and neck as he peered down at my drawing. It wasn't something I was confident of since my main media was digital, but the realism I was trying to recreate was working quite well for only my third of fourth attempt.
I felt Aoba stretch from his past position and then decided to settle around the back of my neck like a self-heating scarf.
I felt a silent smile stretch across my lips as I continued working on my project, finding myself in better spirits than before.

[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me